ZOYA Purity

ZOYA Purity

4.5

on 9/7/2018 7:43:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Zoya's formula is usually perfect for me and it wears forever. But I found Purity, while it's a clean, bright white, to be streaky and I needed three coats to get it opaque, and then it looked thick and lumpy on me.
I didn't like this one.

on 7/11/2017 11:50:00 PM

Excellent white creme! Zoya's Purity is a stark and clean-looking white that dries to a shiny finish. Bright, Wite-Out White. If that's what you're looking for then this is a good one!

Great formula as well. Opaque in two coats and no problems with application or wear. It's hard to find a white polish with a halfway-decent formula. They're often gloopy, thick, streaky, runny, etc. But no problems here! I love this one.

I'd definitely buy it again.

on 6/24/2017 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I hate to be the lone voice of descent here but I had major problems with application of Purity and I had such high hopes. The formula was thin and tended to run and pool. There were definite streaks and to reach opacity I had to apply two of thicker coats and then it looked chunky on my nails.

It is a lovely pure white so I am willing to try it again as I can see many uses for this polish. Given the other reviews here I am concerned that my difficulty in application might have been operator error. But, I will say that this isn't the Zoya easy to apply formula that I am used to with this brand.

There is nothing unique about the packaging. It comes in the standard Zoya bottle with the standard brush.

I would not repurchase Purity again. It is doubtful that I will ever use up the bottle I currently have. Zoya polishes are $10 per bottle but they frequently have online sales with free shipping so I was able to get this one for around $5.

Unfortunately I can't really speak to wear as I only had this one a day before I decided to change. Removal was easy and there was no staining.

on 7/12/2014 4:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Best white I own. Very opaque and non streaky. Goes on very smoothly and easily. Not chalky or hard to deal with. Bright white that looks great and stays on.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

This is an awesome pure, bright white color that goes on even. There are no streaks when applying, which means it's a little thick, but it's not too goopy either. Definitely impressed with the formula and the color.

Skin: Other, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

This is a very opaque white polish. It's a nice bright white that isn't streaky. I only needed 2 coats for even opacity. It's a great base for nail art. I used it as a base for a retro neon paint splat Konad design. Zoya nail polish is high quality and big 3 free and free of camphor.

Popular Polishes