Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream

Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream
Cetaphil Moisturizing CreamCetaphil Cetaphil Moisturizing CreamMoisturizing CreamMoisturizing Cream

4.2

Water, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Dicaprylyl Ether, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-30 Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide

on 4/27/2017 11:41:00 PM

amazing face moisturizer. I have combo/oily skin and it doesn't add to my greasiness. Perfect amount of hydration and comes in a giant tub. Very worth it

on 4/27/2017 12:51:00 PM

This cream is perfect for very sensitive skin. It moisturises really well and feels very soothing on dry or irritated skin. I know it gets a few bad reviews for some of its ingredients, but I have yet to find anything as gentle or as good as this cream when my skin is playing up and needs time to heal. When you suffer from sensitive skin, you have to use whatever is effective and can't always be that choosy about ingredients.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE this moisturizer! I have very sensitive skin to the point where if I use certain products, it irritates my skin very badly. I also have combination skin so I was looking for a good moisturizer for my face that wouldn't make me breakout or irritate my skin. So glad I tried this one! I put this on right after I shower because I tend to take hot showers and it works perfectly. My skin looks less red and it doesn't irritate my skin at all which is a plus. Not a big fan of the packaging but that's probably my only complaint.

on 3/2/2017 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I struggled with Acne Rosacea for years, my skin would break out in unsightly blotches , and dry patches on top of the redness of the Rosacea . Nothing I used worked for me, until I started using Cetaphil Cleanser and Moisturizing Cream/Lotion. I now get compliments on my skin , this cream saved my skin and my self confidence. I would not use any thing else.

on 2/17/2017 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Wow, best moisturizer ever. I use it all over my body. It leaves my skin moisturized for HOURS. It just has chunky packaging but at least it allows me to use all of it!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I used this one night on my eye area and sadly the next morning I had a few little white painful spots around my eyelid :( I'm pretty sensitive to eye creams so I guess this is another one that's not gonna work for me.

on 1/27/2017 9:27:00 PM

I have very dry skin, especially on my legs and arms. I find this to work very well and is not greasy, or waxy. The price point is very good. I only use this on my body, not my face.
Has no fragrance to compete with your perfume etc.
Liking it a lot.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I bought this because I love Cetaphil cleanser and have been using it for years. Sadly, it clogged my pores and broke me out and I don't break out often at all. It has now been demoted to my hand cream and works good for that.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This cream ended up drying me out and causing breakouts as well. It didn't absorb, just sat in a greasy layer on top of my dry skin providing no moisture whatsoever. Wouldn't recommend.

This is doing a great job plumping up my 54 yr old dry skin. It had been looking dry and dull from the cold, dry air. Love that it's cheap and I can get it at any drugstore. I'm only using it on my face at this point. I'm going to give it a try on my body.