Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream

Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream
Cetaphil Moisturizing CreamCetaphil Cetaphil Moisturizing CreamMoisturizing CreamMoisturizing Cream

4.2

Water, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Dicaprylyl Ether, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-30 Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide

on 8/14/2017 8:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I received a smaller tube of this product as a sample when I first tried it out. My skin was dehydrated and broken out. It is the first all over "body" cream that I can use on my face (tried Dermaveen and Kenkay). It has no-fragrance, doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, moisturises my face well (I do use another lighter moisturiser underneath this but no serum; for my body I may need a heavier moisturiser as I still get a bit itchy from the dryness in certain areas) and doesn't clog my pores. I don't find this product affects oil production (neither more or less) but what it does is keeps my skin flake free and soft and smooth (even after a whole day in air conditioning). As a result of treating my dehydration, my break outs have also been able to heal. Apart from moisturising though it has no other benefits but for my sensitive, acne prone skin it is great to find something that works!

on 7/28/2017 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This moisturizer, which is for DRY/SENSITIVE SKIN, was recommended to be by a dermatologist. It feels wonderful on my skin and not much product is required for full coverage. I highly recommend it for those with dry and/or sensitive skin, not for those with oily skin for obvious reasons. Aside from that, the product is insanely cheap. You can buy a massive tub of it at pretty much any drug store or any major grocery store with a drug/pharmacy section.

great moisturizer but unfortunately it makes my already oily face more oily at the end of the day.so it will never work under the make ups and ill buy st ives collagen elastin moisturizer or just use estee lauder ANR!

on 5/3/2017 3:10:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

My skin is very sensitive and dehydrated. I used this on my face. This left parts of my skin so soft yet other parts dry after a couple of days. Not for me

on 4/27/2017 11:41:00 PM

amazing face moisturizer. I have combo/oily skin and it doesn't add to my greasiness. Perfect amount of hydration and comes in a giant tub. Very worth it

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE this moisturizer! I have very sensitive skin to the point where if I use certain products, it irritates my skin very badly. I also have combination skin so I was looking for a good moisturizer for my face that wouldn't make me breakout or irritate my skin. So glad I tried this one! I put this on right after I shower because I tend to take hot showers and it works perfectly. My skin looks less red and it doesn't irritate my skin at all which is a plus. Not a big fan of the packaging but that's probably my only complaint.

on 3/2/2017 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I struggled with Acne Rosacea for years, my skin would break out in unsightly blotches , and dry patches on top of the redness of the Rosacea . Nothing I used worked for me, until I started using Cetaphil Cleanser and Moisturizing Cream/Lotion. I now get compliments on my skin , this cream saved my skin and my self confidence. I would not use any thing else.

on 2/17/2017 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Wow, best moisturizer ever. I use it all over my body. It leaves my skin moisturized for HOURS. It just has chunky packaging but at least it allows me to use all of it!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I used this one night on my eye area and sadly the next morning I had a few little white painful spots around my eyelid :( I'm pretty sensitive to eye creams so I guess this is another one that's not gonna work for me.

on 1/27/2017 9:27:00 PM

I have very dry skin, especially on my legs and arms. I find this to work very well and is not greasy, or waxy. The price point is very good. I only use this on my body, not my face.
Has no fragrance to compete with your perfume etc.
Liking it a lot.