Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream

Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream
Cetaphil Moisturizing CreamCetaphil Cetaphil Moisturizing CreamMoisturizing CreamMoisturizing Cream

4.2

Water, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Dicaprylyl Ether, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-30 Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide

I think I like nivea cream better for better moisturizing but scent on this is softer, this is tub so have to dig fingers in. I think it for a basic good moisturizer. I think could even work well for summer even though texture is thick feels lights and don't not take long to dry.

on 1/24/2018 9:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I've bought this a couple of times in the travel size... well for travelling (duh, sorry) and have only used it for a few days to a week at the most. It was fine then, and it moisturized nicely. But when I used it at nighttime, I woke up suuuuuuuuuuuper oily, without that tight feeling though. Well recently, I decided to use it because I ran out of my moisturizer (cosrx honey ceramide something) and I used it for almost two weeks. It broke me out. I'm still using it as hand cream though. I wish I knew which ingredient exactly was the one causing my breakouts. Anyway, I won't be repurchasing.

on 12/18/2017 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I use this product on my hands before bedtime, and it really keeps them moisturized overnight. It does soak in well and protects from drying out.

on 12/11/2017 8:47:00 PM

love this moisturizer.
doesn't leave skin greasy and absorbs quickly, its cheap, and INCREDIBLE FOR DRY FLAKY SKIN.
ive had flaky skin my entire life and three months of this and no flakes.
i tried everything, 80 dollar exfoliators from sephora, oils, moisturizers, special foundations, everything, and three months of this and the flakiness is almost completely gone.
this is the holy grail of moisturizers for dry skin, 10/10 would recommend, (plus its hella cheap so what do you have to lose)

on 11/2/2017 4:55:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I'm acne-prone and VERY oily but I get extremely dry during the winter since it's very cold where I live (Sweden). I've been using this as a nightcream for about three months now and I love it. My dryness is completely gone and it hasn't broken me out AT ALL, which I was worried about since it is a rather thick cream. The fact that it's so thick is also the reason that I only use it during nights, and I think that it would be a bit too greasy for me to use under my makeup (since my skin is so oily). Note that I haven't tried this yet so who knows! So far it seems to hydrate me enough by only being applied night time, maybe I'll use it during the days further into the winter.

This is an amazing product, especially given its price.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

A lot of people are using this as a facial moisturizer and then complaining that it breaks them out. This product is NOT a facial moisturizer! Cetaphil has a number of moisturizers meant to be used on your face, this is not one of them. That being said, it is a pretty decent body moisturizer. I still experience some stinging/burning if I put this on after I shave but it doesn't irritate me otherwise. I like that it's unscented so I can wear it with any perfume I want. It is a bit on the expensive side but this isn't the only body moisturizer I use so I don't need to buy it that often. If you have sensitive skin I would give this a try.

on 9/13/2017 11:26:00 PM

I tried Cetaphil years ago and hated it, it made my skin feel sticky and after a few days raw and irritated.
Dermatologists brainwashed me and I tried it again recently, UGH.. I can't find anything good to say about it.
Okay, it doesn't make me break out, that's it. It still gives me a slight rash, it didn't feel like it did anything.

I looked up the ingredients. it's Toxic Swill, the only good ingredient in it, seriously, is water.
: Water, cetyl alcohol, propylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfate, stearyl alcohol, methylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben.

on 9/13/2017 7:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

The BEST night cream for my easily-irritated, sensitive, acne-prone skin. This is definitely too rich for me to use during the day, as it disrupts my makeup's longevity and causes my foundation to separate, but at night it's perfect. Leaves my skin super soft upon waking, and seems to help heal my acne and soothe redness. I'm also thankful that this comes in a squeeze tube rather than unhygienic jar packaging, Overall, I love it!

EDIT: This started breaking me out, of course.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

After having tried out numerous expensive face creams over the years I decided to just bloody well get a massive tub of something simple and gentle from the drug store. Because I was done being disappointed and stressed out about every new "miracle" face cream in pretentious packaging and wielding hefty price tags. Quite frankly I ain't got time for that.
This feels thick and nurturing and I take it down my neck and onto my chest because it's cheap and I don't feel even the slightest bit guilty treating my face and body to this. My skin in sensitive....like you know...turns red when you look at it wrong. And it's dry as all hell. And I get hormonal pimples. And I have pores roughly the size of small craters. And this stuff works. So bam. I'm happy.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This sh!t is bomb. I have oily, acne prone skin that is sensitive to parabens, fragrances, etc. This moisturizing cream is a lovely thick buttery texture and you only need a dime-sized bit to cover your entire face and neck. So this giant TUB will last like 3 years. (I bought the knock off store brand which has the exact same ingredients as the original) For like $7.

It does not irritate my skin or clog my pores. It hasn't caused a break out or any itchiness/irritation. It is very moisturizing and smells nice as well. The *only* thing I don't like about this is the dry/set time it takes on your skin. It feels greasy/sticky for like 2 hours and it's kind of annoying. Especially if you want to lay down and your pillow case/blankets keep sticking to your face lol.

This cream is also good on the body, I use it on my legs and hands in the colder months to prevent dryness.