Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream

Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream
Cetaphil Moisturizing CreamCetaphil Cetaphil Moisturizing CreamMoisturizing CreamMoisturizing Cream

4.2

Water, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-30 Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol,

on 2/17/2017 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Wow, best moisturizer ever. I use it all over my body. It leaves my skin moisturized for HOURS. It just has chunky packaging but at least it allows me to use all of it!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I used this one night on my eye area and sadly the next morning I had a few little white painful spots around my eyelid :( I'm pretty sensitive to eye creams so I guess this is another one that's not gonna work for me.

on 1/27/2017 9:27:00 PM

I have very dry skin, especially on my legs and arms. I find this to work very well and is not greasy, or waxy. The price point is very good. I only use this on my body, not my face.
Has no fragrance to compete with your perfume etc.
Liking it a lot.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I bought this because I love Cetaphil cleanser and have been using it for years. Sadly, it clogged my pores and broke me out and I don't break out often at all. It has now been demoted to my hand cream and works good for that.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This cream ended up drying me out and causing breakouts as well. It didn't absorb, just sat in a greasy layer on top of my dry skin providing no moisture whatsoever. Wouldn't recommend.

This is doing a great job plumping up my 54 yr old dry skin. It had been looking dry and dull from the cold, dry air. Love that it's cheap and I can get it at any drugstore. I'm only using it on my face at this point. I'm going to give it a try on my body.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Y'all Im not trying to bore you with my review today, but please, please please take these words from a ashy person such as myself. So ashy that you can strike a match on my knees and the world would blow up, so ashy like somebody took the wrong color wires and blew the world the hell up!!! Listen to me, this cream have saved my life and my skin hunny child! I had ten dollars left( husband had the debit card in his wallet my ass to lazy to drive to BBVA compass f... That!) I was going to go to burger King girl get me a number two with some 1.49 ten piece nuggets. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Heck yeah girl! But in the back of this crazy mind I knew i was ashy as hell, and made a little detour to Walmart. I read reviews about this lotion looking good under makeup and most importantly helping ashy as people๐Ÿ˜,( like me)skin retain Mo moisture! So I grabbed the jar off the shelf got in line thinking ( this better be worth that 9.99 cause I'm hungry ass hell!). I got in my truck ( or sport utility vehicle๐Ÿ˜‚ I call everything a truck) F@#$ it, IT'S THE TRUCK damn it!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Got in there and opened the jar, because imma bout to try this here in this parking lot and if it ain't what I hope it to be then Im in the parking lot so I'll be walking right back in to make a return after buying it five mins later if it suck. Girl, girl girl girl!๐Ÿ˜ต This s#$& was like like BUTTER! I couldn't stop slathering this cream on my face! People just walking by me staring while I'm slathering this on my face everywhere looking a damn fool! Girl, this cream is sooooo smooth and rich. The texture immediately turn into a melted oil upon making contact with the warmth of your hands! I was like โ€œHeLL NAH! Do dreams really come true๐Ÿ˜ฎ???โ€ I'll admit, it's worth the 9.99 plus tax! Yall know ya girl put this Sh#& to the test right??๐Ÿ˜ Yes!!!! I did! I been using it for two months now! And my skin look like a baby's A$$! My makeup looking so subtle (look at me using big words, I told my momma not to worry when I dropped out of highschool 10 years ago!๐Ÿ˜‚ But I finished online yall!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ )Let shut my country a$$ up. I even use this cream all over my body. It's like this cream is making love to my skin๐Ÿ˜ huh? Never mind. I even use some on my lips before using matte lipsticks๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ (try it ashy!) My knees are getting lighter y'all! It's working a MiRACLe on me! So girl, imma suggest you stop reading these reviews and get YO ASHY butt to the nearest Wal-Mart (not Walgreens because it's 15.99 in Walgreens and 9.99 at Walmart) and skip to the lotion isle (push people the heck outta your way because it's an emergency damn it your skin has found a soulmate๐Ÿ˜Š). Get you a jar! Now run run run fly fly glide and twirl you are free from being like a shriveled up ashy frog.๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ˜™ Thank me later๐Ÿ’™ ( by me buying me another jar!). Pros- girl get to that store now and try it. Cons- ain't none now gitty!

on 11/12/2016 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have extremely sensitive, acne prone, combination skin. I have tried many many moisturizers over the years and never found anything that properly addressed my skin issues...either they clogged my pores, or left my skin feeling tight and dry. I wish I started using this cream years ago. For me it is perfect. It moisturizes without clogging my pores at all. I use it twice a day - morning under makeup and at night after I have washed my face. Absolutely best moisturizer if you have fairly dry but acne prone skin.

on 10/18/2016 12:44:00 AM

This is awesome product. It helps my skin stay moisturized and smooth. I have super dry and sensitive skin and this cream works just perfect for me. The price is reasonable for the amount you get. I use this right after my daily shower and it calms all the redness, itchy and irritating part on my skin make then go away. I got the cream and light lotion one and I like cream version much better.

on 10/18/2016 12:03:00 AM

I had a strange red dry patch above my lip a while back that just got inflamed when I tried to moisturise or cover up with makeup. It looked terrible. Went to 3 doctors with no answers. Then a wonderful GP gave me a sample of this cream to try with nothing else. It's a thick plain smooth cream with no smell and seems really gentle. My lip totally cleared up. Fast forward a few years and I have another strange dry patch under my eye. I decided to grab this cream again and it's done the job! Sooo happy with this cream. I don't use it regularly on my face as it's a bit heavy and thick however it's a nice tube size for hand/body cream on the go.