Naturopathica Calendula Essential Hydrating Cream

Naturopathica Calendula Essential Hydrating Cream

Not tested on animals

Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Aqua/Water/Eau, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Water, Arachidyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Trehalose, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil, Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Bud Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract, Citrus Aurantium (Neroli) Flower Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Sclerotium Gum, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol

on 2/4/2018 1:20:00 PM

Im in my 40s and hormones + harsh winter weather has really done a number on my skin. I use hydrating serums and face oils that do most of the hydrating but I needed a moisturizer that sealed in all the goodness and provided that layer of protection against the elements. I also have dry, sensitive, skin that's eczema prone and this moisturizer is so soothing and hydrating. My skin never feels tight/dry by mid day (like it used to with other moisturizers).

on 7/6/2010 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

my aesthetician got me hooked on this line after i tried the "pure facial" at that spa - using primarily aromatherapy, paraben-free products. it's going on over a year that i've been using this as my primary moisturizer, combined with a few drops of the naturopathica carrot seed serum (my skin is normal to dry). as the other reviewer mentioned, it smells lavender-y, and i've noticed the smell soothes me in the beginning of the day... i just love it! the consistency is amazing too, not runny and not thick either. LOVE the pale yelow color of it too. the only bad part is that they repackaged so now it comes in a jar (i loved the look of the bottle and that one pump would be enough for the whole face) which i guess is a blessing too as it was hard to pull out the last bits of the lotion. a shame not many people know of this line because it is incredible! they have specials all the time for free shipping and free products and their sample sizes are substantial. love the whole line.

Updated - if you subscribe to the site, they tend to have good promos (sometimes up to 33% off!). the spa and beauty boutique offer their products at 15% off.

on 7/27/2009 9:07:00 PM

I bought this face cream on the recommendation of the esthetician who did my facial at Pure+Simple Spa (the "Urban Renewal" package). This was one of the creams she used on me during the facial, and I really liked it. Since they were having a 10% off all of their products, and I was in need of a good evening moisturizer, I decided to give this a try. This cream is really dreamy! I love how it smells - I can't really describe it properly, but it's just very natural and earthy scented. It does not feel greasy on my face at all and it absorbs into my skin very quickly. The cream contains ingredients which are supposedly good for reducing redness and soothing any skin irritations especially on sensitive skin. It doesn't irritate my skin or clog my pores, which is fantastic for my combo sensitive, hive prone, skin. I use this mostly on my cheeks during the summer months, but in the winter, I use it all over my face. I also really love the blue tinted glass bottle with the pump dispenser - very vintage apothecary looking and easy to dispense just the right amount of product. A very tiny amount of product goes a long way. I've had this face cream since February and I've made only a dent in it (probably about 75% left). I bought the 60mL bottle for $56 CAD (plus 10% discount!) but now I see it's listed as $65 CAD online. I would repurchase even with the price increase, meh!