Prescriptives Eyelining Brush

No Image

on 6/7/2009 5:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I generally use either the SK bent e/l brush or one of the freebie brushes that come with pots of liners to apply cream & gel liners. A MA friend who swears by this Px brush showed me how to tightline with one & so when I spotted it at a CCO I bought this something of an impulse. Its turned out to be a good buy - I use this more & more, it works very well with Px & other softer liners to give a fine line above the lashes or to tightline as its both narrow & stiff enough that it can get into the lashes precisely. I paid just under $13 at the CCO - it retails for about $19 - & would definitely repurchase if I lost it.

on 5/24/2005 11:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This brush is AWESOME for putting on gel eyeliners! I use it for my beloved Bobbi Brown gel e/l, as well as Stila smudgepots and Smashbox creme eyeliners and it rocks!! It gives such a smooth, easy, application. I guess it's quite pricey, but I got a deal on eBay. Even so, I would probably splurge on it again if needed b/c it's so good! And a huge bonus (for me anyway...) is that it is synthetic!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I picked up the fine lining eye liner brush. It comes with a more narrow version of the flat push liner brush. Excellent for using in my NARS liquid liners because the brush is narrow enough to fit in the bottle without being one of those narrow pointy liner brushes. Great quality too!

Popular Makeup Brushes