Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask

Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask
Intense Hydrating Mask

3.9

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Linseed (Linum Usitatissimum) Extract, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan Oil), Cetrimonium Chloride, Methylparaben, Fragrance Supplement, Butylphenyl, MethylPropional, Coumarin.

on 1/29/2017 3:59:00 AM

It is a very good product that smells amazing but I have masks much better thant this one. It adds moisture but it tends to really weigh down the hair. I will repurchase this only because it is a hydrating mask and the other ones I have are for nourishing and the hair need both to be healthy.

on 12/29/2016 1:03:00 PM

This did nothing for my fine, wavy (2b) long hair. Really nothing. It didn't condition, did not hydrate nor did it make my hair any softer or shinier. What a disappointment.

on 7/27/2016 4:53:00 AM

I just tried this mask and I really like it. Even though Kevin Murphy's Repair-Me line felt absolutely amazing the first times I used it, it suddenly dried my hair out. This seems (seems since I have only tried it once) to be more renewable. I didn't get a WOW effect but my hair looked healthy in a natural way, where it was more "too much silicone fake"-ish to look at when using the Repair-Me line. I hope it will show that my thoughts are true. Smells so good btw and it's very easy to spread into the hair.

on 7/19/2016 7:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Way expensive and gloppy tub packaging (small amount comes in a squeeze-tube which is better for me) - but good for coarse, dry or bristly hair. Very hydrating - do not overuse as it WILL build up. Good for winter hair. Thick, oily cream. MIX IT UP or knead the squeeze tube prior to application.

Kerastase Masquintense is a better product, IMHO, but this is decent.

Me and my hair is forever thankful. Using protein products to get stronger hair didn't have its fullest effect before I added this product to the mix. I can stop putting my fingers through my hair when I've used this product and I am finally getting compliments on my healthy hair again (I've missed that..).

If you easily get oily hair or if your hair isn't that dry I wouldn't recommend it, since it is super oily.

It's a decent moisturizing mask but it's not the best I've found. Also, I feel like it's making my hair brassy.

This the review for the Moroccan oil weightless hydrating mask all i can say is WOW i love this more than my macadamia mask an i didn't think that was possible. This very effective an works . I will admit the first time i used it i didn't see any result probably not till my third use but once i saw the results i was so pleased. The smell is so amazing an lingers you can still smell it during the day . your"e hair will be easier to comb through and so soft. It is pricey however it lasts so long . One suggestion i have is there are two different choices theirs a weightless hydration then theirs the Moroccan oil intense hydration if you have oily hair go with the weightless one or if you have very thin hair other wise the intense hydration is gonna be to heavy for your"e hair. I have medium coarse hair however i found that the weightless hydration was the perfect amount of moisture that i needed. I highly recommend this mask i cant think of any complaints except maybe for some people the price but the mask has lasted me over a year so i do think its very worth it.

on 10/24/2015 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

i wanted to adore this, and i used the full-sized product religiously until it ran out.
the packaging is great, in that the it's flip-top so keeps the product fresh, and the allows you to squeeze every last bit out. you can also easily flip it with wet hands.
the product smells like heaven, if you're into flowery smells, and i am. i almost smells good enough to not want to use perfume after it's been on your hair. i also liked the creamy texture.

unfortunately, this didn't hydrate my hair properly, and my hair is easy to hydrate: it's thin, fine, and a couple inches below my shoulders. yes, it's colored, but usually even cheap conditioners render my hair combable when wet. this did not, and did not hydrate, condition, or moisturize my hair at all.

on 9/2/2015 4:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Nice smelling mask but didn't do anything for my hair.

Pro
Easy tube
Smells great

Con
Price, I know better masks for 1/3 of the price
Doesn't tame my frizzy hair
After four uses my hair became dry and tangled, not quite what I expected from such an expensive mask.

on 7/18/2015 4:52:00 AM

I absolutely loved this mask as a teenager. I was drawn to it because of how frigging amazing it smells. Just heavenly. It moisturized my hair, and made it soft. I would leave it in my hair for 30 minutes with a towel wrapped around my head to keep it warm (for better penetration).

It is very pricey for me, and doesn't do anything special for my hair. So, I see no point in paying so much for this mask when I can use cheaper masks that also make my hair soft and moisturized. I also hate the packaging. What is it with all these companies using such unsanitary packaging?! It's so easy to get water in it, and who knows what else every time I dipped my fingers in there (I'm a very clean person, I swear, but still).