3.9

package quality

price range

Reviews

9 months ago

5/5 softens hair so well. Been using after shampooing. It's a 5/5 but the packing is really inconvenient to use. Usually gets some water in it etc. Wish it was in a tube. Yes will buy again

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Other, Other

1.0

3 years ago

I really don't see the hype for this product. It did absolutely nothing to moisturize or improve the condition of my hair- and my hair isn't even that damaged. I haven't dyed it in almost 5 years and only curl it like once a month. This "deep conditioner" literally is no good. I'm amazed by how expensive this is too. I've used the One n Only restorative mask with argan oil from Sally's and it works great and moisturizes my hair for only like 12 dollars a tube, maybe less

About reviewer (104 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

3 years ago

This is one of my favourite hydrating masks! I've purchased this mask 2 or 3 times. Like all things Moroccanoil, it smells divine. The product is like butter. No need to condition after rinsing. When I use this mask, I like to take advantage of a day when I can let my hair air dry and refrain from heat styling so my hair can really reap the mask's moisturizing rewards.

About reviewer (109 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

3 years ago

It is a very good product that smells amazing but I have masks much better thant this one. It adds moisture but it tends to really weigh down the hair. I will repurchase this only because it is a hydrating mask and the other ones I have are for nourishing and the hair need both to be healthy.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

1.0

3 years ago

This did nothing for my fine, wavy (2b) long hair. Really nothing. It didn't condition, did not hydrate nor did it make my hair any softer or shinier. What a disappointment.

About reviewer (86 reviews)

Age44-55

HairBrunette

4 years ago

I just tried this mask and I really like it. Even though Kevin Murphy's Repair-Me line felt absolutely amazing the first times I used it, it suddenly dried my hair out. This seems (seems since I have only tried it once) to be more renewable. I didn't get a WOW effect but my hair looked healthy in a natural way, where it was more "too much silicone fake"-ish to look at when using the Repair-Me line. I hope it will show that my thoughts are true. Smells so good btw and it's very easy to spread into the hair.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

4 years ago

Way expensive and gloppy tub packaging (small amount comes in a squeeze-tube which is better for me) - but good for coarse, dry or bristly hair. Very hydrating - do not overuse as it WILL build up. Good for winter hair. Thick, oily cream. MIX IT UP or knead the squeeze tube prior to application. Kerastase Masquintense is a better product, IMHO, but this is decent.

About reviewer (2453 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

4 years ago

Me and my hair is forever thankful. Using protein products to get stronger hair didn't have its fullest effect before I added this product to the mix. I can stop putting my fingers through my hair when I've used this product and I am finally getting compliments on my healthy hair again (I've missed that..). If you easily get oily hair or if your hair isn't that dry I wouldn't recommend it, since it is super oily.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

EyesBlue

4 years ago

It's a decent moisturizing mask but it's not the best I've found. Also, I feel like it's making my hair brassy.

About reviewer (689 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

EyesBlue

4 years ago

This the review for the Moroccan oil weightless hydrating mask all i can say is WOW i love this more than my macadamia mask an i didn't think that was possible. This very effective an works . I will admit the first time i used it i didn't see any result probably not till my third use but once i saw the results i was so pleased. The smell is so amazing an lingers you can still smell it during the day . your"e hair will be easier to comb through and so soft. It is pricey however it lasts so long . One suggestion i have is there are two different choices theirs a weightless hydration then theirs the Moroccan oil intense hydration if you have oily hair go with the weightless one or if you have very thin hair other wise the intense hydration is gonna be to heavy for your"e hair. I have medium coarse hair however i found that the weightless hydration was the perfect amount of moisture that i needed. I highly recommend this mask i cant think of any complaints except maybe for some people the price but the mask has lasted me over a year so i do think its very worth it.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

The Best of MakeupAlley