Living Proof no frizz conditioner

Filtered by skin type : Normal
No Image

2.8

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, PolyflouroEster, Behentrimonium Chloride, Fragrance/Parfum, Quaternium-87, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene, Hezyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citronellol, Burtylphenyl Methylpropional

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Garbage. I can't believe this goes for the price that it does. Thankfully this came in one of those monthly subscription boxes so I paid a fraction of the price.

Pros:
- Smell—subtle and fresh, BUT doesn't last long
- The bottle is designed with a flat top so you can flip the bottle upside down—ensuring that you can get every last drop of the shampoo

Cons:
- Does nothing to stop frizz. I have naturally straight hair but when it's humid, can get a tad bit out of control. Ends up making my hair look drier than normal. I've also used this w/ the conditioner which also is crap.
- The price. $20/bottle is outrageous for shampoo that's garbage. But even if it wasn't still outrageous pricing for something that's being used daily.

Save yourself the money.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is the first anti-frizz product that actually works! Makes my grey/white fine permed straight hair smooth, even as it grows out. Lovely smell and texture. Always used with the shampoo.
Avail in UK from SoaceNK for 20 a pop, worth stocking up in US Sephora for $24

on 2/24/2010 5:56:00 PM

I bought the (EXPENSIVE!) travel size of the shampoo, conditioner, and spray treatment from Sephora. The shampoo didn't impress me all that much BUT used in conjunction with the conditioner and spray treatment - WOW! BEST EVER! These products are expensive, but like most pricey products, a little does go a long way. The more I've used the shampoo, the more I've come to like it. In the beginning I felt it striped my hair; left it a horrible tangled mess. With time and use it's not feeling so dramatic that way. I don't notice any odor from any of the products. The conditioner is absolutely terrific - light-weight, fantastic de-tangling (my biggest problem), NOT greasy. The spray treatment adds a long-lasting "coating" to my hair (again, not greasy or heavy). My hair is very shiney, very smooth and NO TANGLES - I can brush right through it (what a relief!). I re-purchased the full size products when I was about halfway through the travel-size. I recommend that you at least try these products.
***LATER*** I'm changing my ratings on these three products -- after using them for about 2 weeks all the shine is gone from my hair. And I have VERY shiney hair. Back to my usual and favorite ol' stand by hair care....

on 12/23/2009 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hmmm... while the shampoo works perfectly for me the conditioner pretty much sucked.Terax Crema is still the winner in my book.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I was amazed at the "slip" my hair had after conditioning a few minutes with Living Proof conditioner. It continued after my hair dried, giving a smooth and shiny appearance.

Other pluses, the fragrance and the beautiful packaging.