Jamieson ProVitamina e Fresh Youthful Hydrating Gel-Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Jamieson ProVitamina e Fresh Youthful Hydrating Gel-Cream

4.3

Aqua, Ethoxydiglycol Oleate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycerin, Thermus Thermophillus Ferment, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-75 Stearate, Ceteth-20, Steareth-20, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Propylene Glycol, Lecithin, Carnitine, Ubiquinone, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hyaluronate, Thioctic Acid, Triethanolamine, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

on 3/12/2014 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

This is an excellent cream. Sadly it contains drivatives of palm oil, the harvesting of which is devastating to the environment so I will not be purchasing again. There are alternatives like YuBe.

on 3/29/2012 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

update Oct/12: not changing my rating as I did like this moisturizer, but I've moved onto Rosehip and Seabuckthorn oils now......................................This is the moisturizer I always come back to because it doesn't break me out at all. It has no fragrance, nothing too chemically, and it is not greasy. I'd have to say it's as close to HG as I'm likely to get. Although it's in a wee tub, a little goes a long way, and hygiene isn't an issue if you always use with clean finger tips. I also use this under my eyes. Doesn't give me milia either. I wish it brightened or mattified or did a bit more for under my eyes, but realistically, given how much it doesn't bug my temperamental and currently pretty clear skin, I'm going to take it! It works well year round, under makeup and over vitamin C serum or BP with no "pilling". If you have temperamental skin that freaks out over added chemicals (stearates, parabens etc - I'm not 100% what sets me off yet, but Spectro of all things gave me a papular rash. The mildest stuff out there!!!) give this one a try.

on 4/25/2010 2:19:00 PM

This product is amazing, absorbs quickly and keeps my skin looking fresh. My fine lines look smoother and also helps heals any of my blemishs.

The ingredients are great as well. Besides vitamin e, there are some premium ingredients in this product. This product contains the two peptides that is in Matrixyl 3000, hyaluronic acid and alpha lipoic acid. I'm glad I found this creme and it actually works.

on 1/22/2010 4:35:00 PM

Good stuff. I was using origins perfect world lotion and I started to break out. I needed something to moisturize me without giving me pimples! This stuff is good. I have SUPER sensitive skin and this doesn't cause break outs. It repairs cracked skin. Leaves my skin pretty soft for most of the day until I get home from work and wash my face. It smells like nothing, which is a great thing for people who are sensitive to fragrances. The packaging is nothing special...and the price is meh....But I got this on sale at London Drugs for $15 now with 50% more!

I have used this on and off. Recently I ran out of my current face mositerizer and needed to buy another one ( my current one was a bit pricey,did an ok job) I remember how well it worked when I first used it but, ran out and ended up trying a whole bunch of other brands cause I like to try something different and new. This product works beautifully! absorbs well, moisterizes,hydrates and most importantly it doesn't cause me to break out. Price is ok. leaves my skin feeling soft and supple.

on 7/27/2009 12:28:00 AM

This is one of the best creams I've used. It's moisturizing and gets rid of those flaky skin during winter. No breakouts and has no fragrance and preservatives which is good. The texture is a little thick but soaks into the skin pretty quickly surprisingly. Highly recommended!

By the way, I have combo skin and occasional breakouts.

on 7/1/2009 8:43:00 PM

I received a sample of this cream in a vitman box that I purchased. One word, WOW! I love this cream. The consistensy is thick and creamy and no stinging whatsoever on my very sensitive skin. Im going to pick up a jar tomorrow. My skin feels like it can move freely with no tightness. I saw great reviews for the vitamin A and I will try that to.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I think this may be my HG face moisturizer! It's too early to tell for sure though...

Although I think this product is intended for older women (I saw something on the box about wrinkles...) it's working really well on my 20-something-year-old skin.

I love the texture of it! It's a nice balance between a gel and a cream, thick but not stodgy, and it absorbs really well. I have oily skin, and it keeps my face soft without becoming an oil-slick by the end of the day.

It doesn't have any real smell/odour to it, which I like. Also, it hasn't made me break out more than usual so that's another bonus.

No SPF, but I love that because most face moisturizers with SPF make me break out horribly.

My only complaint is that I'm pretty sure I will go through the jar very quickly, and it's a bit pricier than I want it to be (I think $25 CDN for 60ml).

EDIT: Never mind, I've gone through half the tub and I can officially say it's making my acne worse. :(