Jamieson ProVitamina e Fresh Youthful Hydrating Gel-Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Jamieson ProVitamina e Fresh Youthful Hydrating Gel-Cream

4.8

Aqua, Ethoxydiglycol Oleate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycerin, Thermus Thermophillus Ferment, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-75 Stearate, Ceteth-20, Steareth-20, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Propylene Glycol, Lecithin, Carnitine, Ubiquinone, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hyaluronate, Thioctic Acid, Triethanolamine, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

on 3/23/2013 9:31:00 PM

I am currently recovering from a year-long battle with adult acne that began last summer (I am in my late twenties). My skin has been through hell and back. After all of the products I was trying and constantly changing, the over-washing and picking at my face, it was left sensitive, dry, scarred and discolored. It seemed like the only thing my face could handle without breaking out was water. I started using this only at night, every other night and I used very little of it. I gradually worked up to using it every night before bed and every morning after I washed my face. I now mix it with St. Ives Collagen Elastin Moisturizer and my skin looks better than it has looked in months. My scars are fading, my skin is moisturized (but not greasy) and the discoloration is going away. Love this forever.

on 4/29/2012 5:37:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

i got the Provitamina e pure oil , ( it's look like a gel ) i really like it I use it for a cat scratch to heal better , and its almost gone ! really like this product i also use it on my stretch marks and it work amazing ! ( they are red and they become white a little bit :3)

on 4/25/2010 2:19:00 PM

This product is amazing, absorbs quickly and keeps my skin looking fresh. My fine lines look smoother and also helps heals any of my blemishs.

The ingredients are great as well. Besides vitamin e, there are some premium ingredients in this product. This product contains the two peptides that is in Matrixyl 3000, hyaluronic acid and alpha lipoic acid. I'm glad I found this creme and it actually works.

on 1/22/2010 4:35:00 PM

Good stuff. I was using origins perfect world lotion and I started to break out. I needed something to moisturize me without giving me pimples! This stuff is good. I have SUPER sensitive skin and this doesn't cause break outs. It repairs cracked skin. Leaves my skin pretty soft for most of the day until I get home from work and wash my face. It smells like nothing, which is a great thing for people who are sensitive to fragrances. The packaging is nothing special...and the price is meh....But I got this on sale at London Drugs for $15 now with 50% more!

I have used this on and off. Recently I ran out of my current face mositerizer and needed to buy another one ( my current one was a bit pricey,did an ok job) I remember how well it worked when I first used it but, ran out and ended up trying a whole bunch of other brands cause I like to try something different and new. This product works beautifully! absorbs well, moisterizes,hydrates and most importantly it doesn't cause me to break out. Price is ok. leaves my skin feeling soft and supple.