Jamieson ProVitamina e Fresh Youthful Hydrating Gel-Cream

Filtered by age: 36-43
Jamieson ProVitamina e Fresh Youthful Hydrating Gel-Cream

Aqua, Ethoxydiglycol Oleate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycerin, Thermus Thermophillus Ferment, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-75 Stearate, Ceteth-20, Steareth-20, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Propylene Glycol, Lecithin, Carnitine, Ubiquinone, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hyaluronate, Thioctic Acid, Triethanolamine, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

on 11/16/2013 2:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I love this daily moisturizer, am on my second package! Gentle, moisturizing and healing. Vitamin E is wonderful for the skin. Will definitely repurchase.

on 7/1/2009 8:43:00 PM

I received a sample of this cream in a vitman box that I purchased. One word, WOW! I love this cream. The consistensy is thick and creamy and no stinging whatsoever on my very sensitive skin. Im going to pick up a jar tomorrow. My skin feels like it can move freely with no tightness. I saw great reviews for the vitamin A and I will try that to.