Jamieson ProVitamina e Fresh Youthful Hydrating Gel-Cream

Filtered by age: 25-29
Jamieson ProVitamina e Fresh Youthful Hydrating Gel-Cream

4.5

Aqua, Ethoxydiglycol Oleate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycerin, Thermus Thermophillus Ferment, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-75 Stearate, Ceteth-20, Steareth-20, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Propylene Glycol, Lecithin, Carnitine, Ubiquinone, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hyaluronate, Thioctic Acid, Triethanolamine, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

on 3/23/2013 9:31:00 PM

I am currently recovering from a year-long battle with adult acne that began last summer (I am in my late twenties). My skin has been through hell and back. After all of the products I was trying and constantly changing, the over-washing and picking at my face, it was left sensitive, dry, scarred and discolored. It seemed like the only thing my face could handle without breaking out was water. I started using this only at night, every other night and I used very little of it. I gradually worked up to using it every night before bed and every morning after I washed my face. I now mix it with St. Ives Collagen Elastin Moisturizer and my skin looks better than it has looked in months. My scars are fading, my skin is moisturized (but not greasy) and the discoloration is going away. Love this forever.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I think this may be my HG face moisturizer! It's too early to tell for sure though...

Although I think this product is intended for older women (I saw something on the box about wrinkles...) it's working really well on my 20-something-year-old skin.

I love the texture of it! It's a nice balance between a gel and a cream, thick but not stodgy, and it absorbs really well. I have oily skin, and it keeps my face soft without becoming an oil-slick by the end of the day.

It doesn't have any real smell/odour to it, which I like. Also, it hasn't made me break out more than usual so that's another bonus.

No SPF, but I love that because most face moisturizers with SPF make me break out horribly.

My only complaint is that I'm pretty sure I will go through the jar very quickly, and it's a bit pricier than I want it to be (I think $25 CDN for 60ml).

EDIT: Never mind, I've gone through half the tub and I can officially say it's making my acne worse. :(