StriVectin SD Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles

StriVectin SD Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles

2.9

Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Sesame Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Sweet Almond Oil, Striadril TM Complex (Consisting of Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-3, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Siegesbeckia Orientalis Extract, Polyglyceryl Methacrylate, Propylene Glycol, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Glucosamine HCL, Algae Extract, Yeast Extract, Urea, Butylene Glycol, Hydrocotyl Extract, Coneflower Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Bearberry Extract, Licorice PTH), Glycerin, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Cocoa Butter, Kukui Nut Oil, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Extract, Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract, Hordeum Distychum Extract, Meadowsweet, Hydrocotyl Extract, Amino Acids, Green Tea Extract, Shea Butter, Algae Extract, Mugwort (Artesemia Vulgaris) Extract, Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Natural Tocopherol, Mango Butter, Methylparaben, Xantham Gum, Triethanolamine, Propylparaben, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate, Stearyl Glycyrrhizinate, Disodium EDTA, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Retinyl Palmitate

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I tried this as a sample and liked it, so I bought the full size, but I have to say I'm disappointed. I've used eye creams that definitely make a difference (I love DermaDoctor Wrinkle Revenge) and the full size of this doesn't appear to be making a difference at all. It can also be tough to put makeup over as the formula tends to ball up while I'm smoothing my undereye concealer over it. I definitely won't be rebuying.

on 2/19/2016 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I agree with beth001. I had the same problem and I looked like I was literally punched in the face at times. This was only after a few uses!! Even had a pus like drainage seeping out of my eyes.

I returned the rest of the product and after the sales clerk saw that I looked like I belonged in a horror movie, she didn't even blink twice before refunding my money.

Don't make the same mistake the others and I have. Try something else like EMU oil or Rosehip. ZERO stars.

To Read all 68 Reviews, Login or Join

on 7/22/2015 3:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Curly, Medium

I bought a tube thinking that maybe I didn't have to buy the priciest, most luxurious eye creams. Then I started having problems with irritated eyes and eyelids. Idiot me, I didn't make the connection for weeks! I've been suffering from burning, swollen, red, puffy, painful eyes for weeks! Haven't worn mascara in a month. Contemplating seeing a derm or my eye doctor. Then last night as I was about to apply this -- it hit me! I'm tossing it out.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have used this cream for over 2 years now and I see no improvement whatsoever. The ads claimed that I would see improvement in a month but NOTHING, NADA, ZILCH, NANDEMONAI!

I am a professional man that meets consultants and I need to look my best. I was really hoping that this cream would help. When I finish what I have I am planning to look at other products.

on 12/20/2014 11:12:00 AM

Irritated my eyes like crazy.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This claims that in 2 to 8 weeks, lines, creases and dark circles look less visible. Well, I used up an entire tube of this eye cream and my lines, creases and dark circles look exactly the same or worse than when I started. I don't think this eye cream caused my eyes to look worse, I think it just failed to fight aging. It's pretty emollient and with my naturally oily skin, it didn't work well under makeup either. I think the only people who might like this are ones who have dry skin and just want a very basic eye cream. I've since moved on to Neutrogena's rapid wrinkle repair eye cream and I like it 10x better than the StriVectin AND it's cheaper!

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Love this stuff to death! If I had to buy only one anti aging product this would be it! I've tested so many products, but this was the only one that worked right before my eyes. My eyes have been sagging and when I sleep I get wrinkles over night. But when I started using this stuff the sagging was lifted some kind of way. I don't know how it did it, but it did. Next I noticed my skin seems to resist the wrinkling over night. Though I know I've got to sleep differently, point is I couldn't believe how my eyes were de-aging. I really hate paying big money for skin products but this one works so well its not even a big deal. I'm just glad to finally find something that works and works so well!

on 10/22/2014 3:57:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Did not see an improvement at all...worse, maybe i'm paranoid, but i think i have more wrinkles..?!?!?!?!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Got a free sample of this at Sephora. Tried it numerous times but it burned my eye area so badly I threw most of or in the trash.

on 2/5/2014 4:12:00 PM

I received a sample from Beauty.com, and I decided to use it last night. I woke up this AM with wrinkles and bags that weren't there yesterday. Total crap. Save your $$.