4.3

price range

Reviews

1.0

19 days ago

Expensive and not as good as some other brands like Adept Cosmetics or Coloured Raine. Not as good in quality either. For example, my Adept Palette is double sided, has a beautiful mirror, is very well made, holds about 70 eyeshadows and was $24 - so thumbs down for this palette.

About reviewer (110 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesBrown

2 months ago

Overall I like this but would LOVE it if it came with a mirrored lid. Very convenient once you get used to depotting shadows.

About reviewer (68 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

from

2 months ago

This is genious. I have a large rosegold croc Z palette and it's beautiful. So sturdy and holds things securely. I depot makeup products that either take too much space or have subpar packaging. The only setback is that I seem to magically forget the depoted items but that's not the palette's fault. Happy to have bought this.

About reviewer (950 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

2 years ago

I hate e/s That has to go into a z palette. I bought it from Ulta (perfectly serviceable) bcoz ipsy keeps sending ofra shadows & I have 2 Inglot they all “stick” without any magnetic stickers having to be glued on. I hate e/s That doesn’t come w packaging it’s cheap & chintzy at least when I order MAC a palette is available I don’t know how the Inglot freedom system works not really interested in buying more powder products from Inglot computer swatches suck.i also would never Depot singles. Ugh I would rebuy only if I filled this up w more ipsy stuff. These palettes are $$ mine was like over $20+ bucks!

About reviewer (2417 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

1.0

4 years ago

BROKE FAIR TRADING LAW I ordered my Z-palette and it arrived with a scratch (it's made of cardboard so a brown scratch in the black coating is really obvious). I emailed them and asked for a replacement but they refused because they said it was 'cosmetic damage'! I ordered a brand new z-palette and that is not what I got which is a breach of fair trading laws! To be honest it is pretty poor quality, Wayne Goss has recommended a sturdy, plastic version which is cheaper which I would definitely pick over this one.

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair

EyesHazel

5 years ago

Great. BUT Save your $ and purchase an Art-bin Sewlutions Box from Hobby Lobby for about $7.99 ( much cheaper using the 40%off coupons they have ) It's called a box,not sure why, but it's a slim clear see through pink palette and it's MAGNETIC so no need to buy the magnetic tape or sheets! Holds 18 MUG SHADOWS but if you purchase a magnitized sheet with a sticky backing, simply cut to fit the underside of the lid & it'll hold 36!. Sheets can be found at walmart for $3.

About reviewer (203 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

EyesBrown

5 years ago

Before I start, I should note that I have the 4U palette, which appears to be available only at Beautylish, at least currently, for $18.50. Purchasing a palette without knowing how many shadows it would hold was a mistake. It only held 8 Inglot shadows, and I ultimately purchased 10. So I purchased an Inglot freedom system pan for the Inglot shadows, and am using the Z palette for de-potted MAC shadows, a MAC blush and some Makeup Geek shadows. I love the convenience of this palette. It's so practical and worry free. Next time, I will get either the large or extra large, so I don't have to stress about whether my collection will fit. My only gripe is that the construction is cheap cardboard.

About reviewer (975 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

3.0

6 years ago

Got this a few months ago to get rid of all my single es and smaller palettes, it does what I wanted it for but I find the quality very poor, mines the dome style palette it's a plain black design which doesn't bother me but parts of it came unstuck weeks after I got it I've had to glue it back together myself on more than one occasion and the magnets aren't much good either I went and got my own from a crafts shop. For the price and what I received I won't buy this again ill be looking at other custom palettes avaliable.

About reviewer (58 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

6 years ago

I love z palettes! They are very well made! I have 5 of them and they have helped me save so much room by getting rid of All my single shadows and quads. Check out my YouTube to see them in action www.youtube.com/kacyn1111

SkinDry, Medium

EyesBlue

6 years ago

LOVE my Zpalettes. It has helped free up so much space, and gives me the freedom to customize my looks into one location. It does cost a little more than some of the other palettes but the others in my opinion are not of the same quality as the Z palette. They have either broken at the hinges or the magnets sucked and caused my shadow to break. So if your trying to decide if it's worth the extra money, it is!

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium