4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

a month ago

Really good moisturizer. Great for right before bed but also works well under makeup and primer in the morning. Skin feels great.

About reviewer (158 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Tan, Not Sure

HairOther, Curly, Fine

EyesBrown

5 months ago

I first used this over a decade ago, long before it was re-branded as just 'Oasis Hydrating Treatment'. I recently used it again to see whether my experience with it had changed (not very positive the first time around). I don't know whether it's the difference in season/climate, or if H20+ have tweaked the formula slightly but I am liking this a lot more now. It still feels slightly tacky after applying but the feeling disappears in about 5 minutes. After that I'm good to apply my m/u as normal. What I get is nicely hydrated and supple-feeling skin for the rest of the day. The driest areas too such as my throat and cheeks respond really well to this and don't flake as much, if at all. The Vitamin C in here also gives my complexion a bit of a boost which is an added bonus. The only downsides for me are the price: if I remember correctly this used to be about half the price it is now. I understand inflation and all that but still! The fragrance...Windex anyone? The resemblance is uncanny! And although it isn't as high on the ingredients list as it is in Clinique's DDMG (which almost totally ruined my skin) this does contain Dimethicone so I don't use twice a day, only in the mornings...my skin has a low threshold for Dimethicone! Otherwise there's some impressive ingredients in here, good results on my oily-dehydrated combo skin type and no breakouts/irritation, if anything my skin looks calmer. Selena x ~ My HG list ~ (As I've sampled 100s of skin, hair and m/u products over the last decade and a half, I thought it might be useful to share my top 10 must-have products, subject to change if and when I come across something more effective. I love constantly trying out new stuff - usually sample sizes via e-bay, also plenty courtesy of a friend who works at Sephora) 1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil 2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm 3. Pigmentation + Anti-Ageing Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Facial Treatment Serum 4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser 5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer 6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash 7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow) 8. Face Scrub: ‘Sisley' - Botanical Gentle Buffing Cream 9. Moisturizer: ‘Lush' - Enzymion 10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

About reviewer (566 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBrown

1.0

8 months ago

Me and my friend tried it. It make our faces burn and our skin was getting tighter by the minute.it hurts to open our mouth. Do NOT buy. It is not worth it. We got it in something called a fab fit fun box and I love fab fit fun boxes but this product was not acceptable. You all say oh it’s so great. ITS NOT. Your probably like maybe it’s just your skin. I’m one hundred percent sure it’s not. Please listen to my advice if you don’t want burning,tight skin.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOther, Other

EyesOther

a year ago

Ceci est mon hydratant préféré! J'ai même eu mon petit ami accroché dessus! C'est la formule parfaite pour un usage quotidien et je peux également l'utiliser sous ma fondation. J'ai une peau mixte, donc je ne peux pas m'en passer! Essayez le! je vous le recommande

About reviewer (69 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

3 years ago

Wow! Found this in discount at Marshalls, glad I gave it a try. It's sticky at first, but so refreshing, soaks right in and makes my skin feel hydrated without feeling weighed down or simply covered up by a silicone based formula. It's light and refreshing, perfect for my needs and does not break me out.. 5 stars!

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium

EyesBlue

3 years ago

For someone like myself who has extremely dry skin, I was constantly on the look out for a moisturizer that would give me enough hydration to last throughout the day - which can be a challenge. I discovered the H2O brand at Ulta and I am so glad that I did. The moisturizer has been a definite game changer for me. Normally when I would get out of the shower, I would moisturize my face right away. Most of the moisturizers that I would use would sink into my skin, but then by the time I went to apply my makeup, my face was as dry as a desert. I'm happy to say that this is definitely not the case with this moisturizer. It doesn't sit on top of the skin - it definitely gets absorbed, but my skin holds onto that moisture, which makes it so much easier to apply foundation. It has been amazing for my skin and it is definitely something that I will continue to repurchase over and over again. I've been impressed with all of the H2O products that I've tried - if this is a moisturizer that worked for you, then I highly encourage you to check out the rest of this brand. And for those out there that have very dry skin, definitely check this out - like I said, it's been a complete game changer for me.

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

4 years ago

This stuff is awesome! I have severely dry skin and this is the best moisturizer I have ever used hands down!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinVery Dry, Fair

HairBlond

4 years ago

Got a sample and instantly loved it! My face felt well hydrated after applying it as a mask.

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

EyesOther

4 years ago

Keeps my face hydrated. The texture is sticky when you first apply, but, it absorbs into your skin quickly. I'm pleased with this product and would recommend this product to those with dry skin.

SkinDry, Medium Brown

HairBlack

EyesBlack

5 years ago

This product is the only thing that keeps my skin nice and hydrated during very harsh Canadian winters. My face used to get so dry that every time the wind blew, it felt like I was getting paper cuts on my face. I've been using this product for over 10 years and it hasn't failed me yet!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age25-29