3.6

They DESERVE ZERO STAR, THEY ARE SCAMMERS, DO NOT TRUST THESE PEOPLE THEY WILL SELL YOU EVERYTHING UNDER THE SUN. I HAVE FAMILY WHO TOO AGREE THEY GIVE HORROBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE CUSTOMER. THEY ARE STEALING MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT. DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR CARD INFO THEY WILL AUTHORIZE IT WITHOUT PERMISSION. I ASK THE SALES REP TO CANCEL MY ORDER WHICH I NEVER GOT NOV 1ST ITS DEC 27 AND THEY ARE ROBBING MY BANK ACCOUNT. I TOLD THESE PEOPLE NOT TO PROCESS THE ORDER BECAUSE THAT DAY THE MAN WAS TRYING TO SELL ME A MILLION DIFFERENT THINGS SO I GOT FRUSTRATED, THEY LOST MY TRUST AFTER I REPEATEDLY TOLD HIM I ONLY WANT ONE PRODUCT, HE DISREGARDED WHAT I SAID WENT ON AN ADDITIONAL 30 MINUTES OF MY TIME, I WAS TRYING TO THE MAN IN GOING TO LATE FOR WORK THAT'S WHY I HAD WANTED TO JUST PLACE MY ORDER AND GO TO WORK, HE LACKED PROFESSIONALISM STEADY TRYING TO MARKET ME A MILLION DIFFERENT PRODUCTS I TOLD HIM TO CANCEL EVERYTHING ON OUR INITIAL CONTACT HE SAID OKAY BUT LIED. THEY ARE STEALING MONEY FROM INNOCENT PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF, I WANT MY MONEY BACK AND PLEASE PLEASE NEVER WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THESE THEIVES. THEY NEED TO BE SHUT ALL THE WAY DOWN.

on 9/22/2018 12:07:00 AM

I purchased the dermawand from Kohl's. I use it everyday and have had an increase in wrinkles. What am I doing wrong? I will keep using it to see if it will start working well soon. I have used it everyday, twice a day for three months. I watch videos and do exactly what they say. I've read reviews that show it works so it must be me.

First of all, I´d like to mention that even though this is sold as an antiaging product, I´m using it as a zit zapper and it has worked great on me.
I got it from my grandmother because she had one extra, and she has beautiful skin so I thought, why not give it a try. So I started using it as indicated, twice a day, but I got sick of it so fast...
I always read reviews about everything I put on my face, so I obviously looked for reviews on dermawand here and found that several people use it on pimples. I always get 2-3 cystic pimples around my period and they take forever to clear out, usually like a month for the scar to go away. I´ve been using dermawand over the zit for like 3min, twice a day and they´re gone in 1-3 days :O I´m so happy I´ve found this!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a miracle cure for stubborn pimples. When I use the Dermawand pimples disappear overnight. When I don't they can last two weeks. Definitely recommend for the annoying break out. I haven't been diligent with daily use for fine lines and wrinkles so can't attest to efficacy for anti aging benefits.

on 10/30/2016 2:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Oh man it's crazy this is still being sold....okay, I have to let people in on the fact that it is ALL in your head if you see results. Except....not entirely since it does give you the tiniest bit of temporary plumping (but you can also get that from a toothbrush or Clarisonic or gentle exfoliant. What I am saying is....I looked into the science extensively and trust me, this truly is NOT a device worth purchasing, unfortunately. If you do just be aware that I am only writing this to help others. It is all temporary and can be achieved far more easily with an light peel, dry brushing, whatever - it is impossible for this device to truly have good and lasting effects. Please heed my words. It really should not be sold anymore.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this product and was using it correctly. While I was using it on my face the glass part literally exploded and cracked and cut my face. I contacted Derma Wand and never ever heard from there. I strongly suggest that it be used with great caution. Needless to say I won't be buying this again.

on 9/3/2016 6:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

Do your routine cleanse, Dermawand as directed and use a sheet mask afterward. Enjoy the radiance. I followed the CD for six months and use it weekly now. I look " much less menopausal" LOL.

I have pretty good skin with no wrinkles or blemishes, but I really feel that regular use of the dermawand gives my skin an extra glow and boost. I get regular facials, and without mentioning using it, last appointment she raved about how great my skin looked before even starting the facial. Using this tool 5 to 6 nights a week for about 10 minutes was the only thing I did differently. As far as oil production, it hasn't reduced it. It's summer and hot and humid where I live, so my oil glands are in overdrive. But my pores don't look the slightest bit enlarged despite the shine I have all summer. I don't sag or anything like that yet, but I do feel like it tightens my skin on my face and neck a bit. I really like it and hope it will keep my skin looking good as I begin my 30th decade of life.

Just bought mine at a local store. Am in my early 40s with not much wrinkles but occasional outbreaks. Have big pores and some sun damage pigmentation. Started 5 days ago. Use it once every night for about 5-10 min. Surprisingly, I notice my skin look better, the pimples disappear. Ha! Am surprised but I did remember I bought this before in Bangkok during a trip like 18 years ago. I used to zap the pimples with it and was super effective. Unfortunately, it blew up one day (after a good 5-8 years) and I couldn't find where to find a replacement until recently. Anyway, am going to persevere for a few months to see the results. If this works, I don't have to spend so much going to laser treatment every week to lighten the pigmentation. Will update in a month's time.

on 3/18/2015 1:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

About 12 years ago I got my first dermawand after watching a commercial. I was in my twenties and used the device once a while. But even at that time I remember noticing a healthy feeling glowing type to my skin after use, unfortunately it broke and I didn't bother getting another. 12 years later well in my mid 30 s I stumbled on an article for high frequency devices n decided to get another dermawand.

I use it 2 times a day for 3-5 mins. My skin feels cleaner. Healthy glow to it. Not sure about wrinkles , but the slight sagging I had started to notice has decreased a great deal . pimples I still get them but they don't seem to get worse that is sore. Skin tone does seem a Lil more uniform and toned
If this one broke I would definitely buy another one. Good device to add to a routine.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools