3.6

First of all, I´d like to mention that even though this is sold as an antiaging product, I´m using it as a zit zapper and it has worked great on me.
I got it from my grandmother because she had one extra, and she has beautiful skin so I thought, why not give it a try. So I started using it as indicated, twice a day, but I got sick of it so fast...
I always read reviews about everything I put on my face, so I obviously looked for reviews on dermawand here and found that several people use it on pimples. I always get 2-3 cystic pimples around my period and they take forever to clear out, usually like a month for the scar to go away. I´ve been using dermawand over the zit for like 3min, twice a day and they´re gone in 1-3 days :O I´m so happy I´ve found this!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a miracle cure for stubborn pimples. When I use the Dermawand pimples disappear overnight. When I don't they can last two weeks. Definitely recommend for the annoying break out. I haven't been diligent with daily use for fine lines and wrinkles so can't attest to efficacy for anti aging benefits.

on 10/30/2016 2:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Oh man it's crazy this is still being sold....okay, I have to let people in on the fact that it is ALL in your head if you see results. Except....not entirely since it does give you the tiniest bit of temporary plumping (but you can also get that from a toothbrush or Clarisonic or gentle exfoliant. What I am saying is....I looked into the science extensively and trust me, this truly is NOT a device worth purchasing, unfortunately. If you do just be aware that I am only writing this to help others. It is all temporary and can be achieved far more easily with an light peel, dry brushing, whatever - it is impossible for this device to truly have good and lasting effects. Please heed my words. It really should not be sold anymore.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this product and was using it correctly. While I was using it on my face the glass part literally exploded and cracked and cut my face. I contacted Derma Wand and never ever heard from there. I strongly suggest that it be used with great caution. Needless to say I won't be buying this again.

on 9/3/2016 6:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

Do your routine cleanse, Dermawand as directed and use a sheet mask afterward. Enjoy the radiance. I followed the CD for six months and use it weekly now. I look " much less menopausal" LOL.

I have pretty good skin with no wrinkles or blemishes, but I really feel that regular use of the dermawand gives my skin an extra glow and boost. I get regular facials, and without mentioning using it, last appointment she raved about how great my skin looked before even starting the facial. Using this tool 5 to 6 nights a week for about 10 minutes was the only thing I did differently. As far as oil production, it hasn't reduced it. It's summer and hot and humid where I live, so my oil glands are in overdrive. But my pores don't look the slightest bit enlarged despite the shine I have all summer. I don't sag or anything like that yet, but I do feel like it tightens my skin on my face and neck a bit. I really like it and hope it will keep my skin looking good as I begin my 30th decade of life.

Just bought mine at a local store. Am in my early 40s with not much wrinkles but occasional outbreaks. Have big pores and some sun damage pigmentation. Started 5 days ago. Use it once every night for about 5-10 min. Surprisingly, I notice my skin look better, the pimples disappear. Ha! Am surprised but I did remember I bought this before in Bangkok during a trip like 18 years ago. I used to zap the pimples with it and was super effective. Unfortunately, it blew up one day (after a good 5-8 years) and I couldn't find where to find a replacement until recently. Anyway, am going to persevere for a few months to see the results. If this works, I don't have to spend so much going to laser treatment every week to lighten the pigmentation. Will update in a month's time.

on 3/18/2015 1:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

About 12 years ago I got my first dermawand after watching a commercial. I was in my twenties and used the device once a while. But even at that time I remember noticing a healthy feeling glowing type to my skin after use, unfortunately it broke and I didn't bother getting another. 12 years later well in my mid 30 s I stumbled on an article for high frequency devices n decided to get another dermawand.

I use it 2 times a day for 3-5 mins. My skin feels cleaner. Healthy glow to it. Not sure about wrinkles , but the slight sagging I had started to notice has decreased a great deal . pimples I still get them but they don't seem to get worse that is sore. Skin tone does seem a Lil more uniform and toned
If this one broke I would definitely buy another one. Good device to add to a routine.

on 3/4/2015 5:59:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Watch the videos on google other woman trying it out love this beauty tool

I was up late one night and saw the DermaWand infomercial so immediately I called and ordered. I've really not used it like I should be but since reading all of the reviews here on MUA I am going to start daily.. I know things take time to work and you have to be consistent but I get lazy with working, part time student, kids, well you ladies know what I mean.. I just have problems with sagging a little around my jowl & neck area ( I'm sure more areas on my face these are just the ones I can see).. I've seen the huge difference it made with my eye area and just want to try to keep the sagging and wrinkles at bay for as long as possible. I tried one eye and after using it I thought OMG... I mean such a HUGE difference.. I bought the Nutritone device from Isomers the other night but feel NOTHING when I use it. Has anyone ever tried Isomers Nutritone and if so PLEASE let me know about your experiences because so far I plan on sending it back.. I only have a couple more weeks and I have to return or be charged so any help would be SO much appreciated.. THANKS!!!