Aveeno Nourish+Moisturize

Aveeno Nourish+Moisturize

3.8

Water, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Dimethicone, Sodium Cumene Sulfonate, Cocamide MEA, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triticum Vulgare Gluten (Wheat), Avena Sativa (Oat) Peptide (Oat), Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Glycol Distearate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium 10, Glycerin, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, May Contain ( /-): CItric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide

on 4/21/2016 10:43:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Okay, so upon using many brands of shampoos anywhere from Nexxus, Redken, to Herbal Essences, ect, I decided to buy this just to give it a try. I LOVE it. I have oily hair and so I was worried it would make my hair oily but it doesnt. When washed out, my hair doesnt feel dry and scratchy either.(The ends of my hair are still trying to be repaired from the damage bleach has done) I have washed my hair with this a few times already, used about 1/3 of the bottle. I got it for around $6 at walmart. I'm really sad though because there I went to get some more to stock up and there was none in the store nor was there any online in stock for me to site-to-store it. Hoping they get it back in stock soon at walmart. Would definitely recommend to give it a try.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've been using this as my daily shampoo for a few months now & it detangles my hair so well that I'm able to use any cheap conditioner with it & my hair is always left shiny & very easy to comb through during & after my shower. My hair never feels heavy unlike most reviews I have read.

To Read all 122 Reviews, Login or Join

The first time I use this shampoo and conditioner I really like it. It cleaned my hair very well and there was no build up. Unfortunately this is not moisturizing at all. After getting half way through the bottles my hair was dry and frizzy. I've never had dry frizzy hair in my life. The conditioner did nothing to help with the dryness either. I switched to a John Frieda shampoo and condtioner and my hair is back to normal. The bottles are in the trash.

I've repurchased Aveeno shampoo so many times! For the first couple weeks, my hair was pretty greasy. But after that, it became incredibly soft, bouncy and shiny. I rotate between the different types of Aveeno shampoos.

on 6/24/2014 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

OMG do not buy this if you have sensitive skin! This shampoo and conditioner made me break out SO badly. I had huge pimples on my forehead that would not go away. My scalp was itchy and sticky. I stopped using the shampoo/conditioner and the break out I had disappeared within a few days.

on 3/30/2014 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

The first time I used this shampoo I didn't notice anything wonderful. I used it with the Nourish + Moisturize conditioner. The conditioner is great so I figured I'd keep using it. I've been using it for about three weeks now, I wash my hair every other day since my hair can sometimes get a little oily. I now LOVE this shampoo and the conditioner. It makes my hair feel clean and the conditioner gives my hair just enough moisture to not weigh it down but softens it. I think I'll be sticking with this set for a while. *My hair is shoulder length and annoyingly wavy. I cut about 8 inches off about 4 months ago since it was pretty damaged due to lightening it. I wish I had tried this set before cutting it off.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

i really enjoy using this shampoo. it smells lovely and leaves my hair soft. the chemicals are not harsh on my hair. my hair is curly and gets dry easily with harsh chemicals but this shampoo was really nice. the packaging is pretty and easily fits in my shower without taking up too much room. it has a nice consistency and i noticed it left my hair shiny and soft. i used this shampoo in combination with the Nexxus brand conditioner. i noticed the products worked nicely together.

on 12/17/2013 8:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I'm really sad I didn't fall in love with this stuff like everyone else has! I'm a huge fan of Aveeno, I love their products but this shampoo didn't do the job for me. I used it a few times before I decided my opinion. First I time I used it I just got OK results, wasn't too impressed but thought I would give it a few more tries and maybe it took a few washes to get the full effect of it. Around the third time I used it I developed a really gross oily buildup in the roots. I know it was this product cause this was the only thing I had changed in my hair car routine and I hadn't been using any heavy styling products or anything. It was really gross and I had to go to my savior the Albert VO5 clarifying shampoo to get out all that nastiness. I liked the smell, it lathered up so nice and for a while made my hair feel good but nothing is worth that feeling of gross buildup in your hair. thanks, but no thanks!

on 10/29/2013 9:09:00 PM

I love this shampoo! I have very oily hair and I was scared at first to use a shampoo that would moisturize but this was amazing. It did not make my hair oily (like most moisturizing shampoos), and it made my hair SOOO soft and shiny, I was shocked. I am very picky with shampoo but I will absolutely buy this product again.

on 9/8/2013 2:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Smells good but made my scalp extremely dry. Even my boyfriend noticed I had a TON of flakes in my hair. It also exploded in my bag because the top popped off :/

Popular Shampoos