4.7

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

This is brown. Not taupe. Good thing I like brown! It actually looks quite dark on me - perhaps I'm lighter-skinned than I thought? It's a very rich, milk chocolate colour, pretty neutral, i think. The formula in the bottle I have runs a bit thin, but as long as you're aware of that, it's easy to apply and doesn't tend to run. Evens out nicely. If I was looking for a nice brown, I would buy this again, but it doesn't seem to go with any of my clothes, so I think I'll go for a more grey taupe/brown next time.

About reviewer (50 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

3.0

2 years ago

I received this from a swatch . I am unsure if the person diluted it because it is unlike other Opi I own . It applies thinly and slightly patchy , and smells of acetone . Nevertheless after 2 coats , everything is nice and even . I love love the Color , to me it’s a mushroom /grey tone . A Color to wear for dark angry days / chic modern look . Would like to buy one from the store and try it again

About reviewer (534 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

from

5 years ago

This is a great palette cleanser. The colour is milk chocolate brown. It's classy and work appropriate. This is a fall/winter shade, but I don't usually follow the colour rules. It applies smoothly, 2 coats give perfect coverage. I can't speak for the overall longevity of this polish, as i tend to change my colour every other day. The only reason I marked I wouldn't repurchase it is because I use this polish so infrequently, I don't believe I'll ever run out. If you are looking for this sort of colour, this polish is definitely worth trying.

About reviewer (736 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

5 years ago

This is my favorite nail polish in my collection. it applies like a dream, lasts a long time & most importantly goes with everything & looks chic! Love it!

About reviewer (118 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Kinky, Fine

EyesBlack

3.0

7 years ago

This one is sooo pretty.I really love how creamy and even OPI is.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive

HairOther

7 years ago

I really liked this polish. I got it on clearance for only $2 at my local grocery store, but normally it would've been about eight dollars, I think? But anyway, it's a really lovely color and applies with only one coat. Worth the purchase, but I don't use it often enough to ever have to buy it again.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair

HairSilver

EyesBlue

7 years ago

This is a great color for springtime! Classy and fresh, you can wear it with just about any outfit color scheme. I love wearing this color to work and school because it lasts for about 2 weeks without having to re-touch it. My nails grow very fast so I occasionally will re-do them before then but i am very pleased with how long they last. OPI makes great nail polishes that don't hurt your wallet.

About reviewer (110 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

7 years ago

This is classy, but still edgy and stylish. It goes with anything. I wear it when I don't want "silly" polish, when I want something "serious".

About reviewer (66 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

7 years ago

A favorite of mine during winter. It's creamy & opaque with one coat but I apply two for lasting power. Its a brown taupe shade with a purple tinge to it. Very suitable for the colder seasons. Love!

About reviewer (161 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Relaxed, Fine

7 years ago

Usually, I only wear polish in the nude oder red family, but this taupe is so elegant and just gorgeous, it's one of my favorites. Love! Very good quality as well, lasting power is great.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium