4.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 years ago

I bought this half off at the Bath and Body Works outlet store in town. I really like it; it's pretty and pink. It has both glitter AND sparkles, so if you like neither of those I don't recommend getting this one. The smell is pretty strong and fruity. It almost reminds me of this mango flavored Liplicious lip gloss I got a few years ago, only mixed with other fruit flavors. It's fun but can be sickening if you're really sensitive to scents. The formula of this I love, but it may bother you if you don't like sticky lip gloss. I feel as if the stickier lip glosses last longer and make my lips feel softer after using it. This is a great product if you like pink, fruity, sticky lip gloss with tons of sparkles and glitter. If you like NONE of those, then I advise not to buy this.

About reviewer (77 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

EyesHazel

3.0

6 years ago

This lip gloss would've been amazing except for one thing...ODIO BRILLANTINA I got this for Christmas, it was included in a Japanese Cherry Blossom set. The color is beautiful, it looks natural and is red enough. But I hate the glitter. It moisturizes well and everything, but I don't really like the glitter.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair

6 years ago

This is one of my favorite lip glosses from Bath & Bodyworks, which is incidentally the only place that I buy lipgloss from since these babies work insanely well. I have very sensitive, flaky, eczema-y lips and I'm allergic to menthol/mint stuff; this lip gloss stays on for hours, softens your lips, and never irritates them. I only have to apply it 2 or 3 times a day (if that) and my lips are pucker-ready ;) But anyway, to the meaty stuff: Pros: Long-lasting, nice red tint, SMELLS FREAKING AWESOME, a hint of glitter in it that's illuminating yet not gaudy, easy to apply, it never opens on it's own/spills all over your bag, and one tube can last for more than a year depending on how much you use it. Cons: It smells so wonderful that you'll try to eat it off of your lips, it costs quite a bit compared to pharmacy/Walmart lip gloss and balm ($7.50! Inside I die a little every time I buy one of these things), and it's easy to put too much on and then you're stuck having to blott it off or going around with sticky lips. Final Comments: It's fantastic for even the most sensitive lips, the only gloss I ever use. Nice little red tint in it, too. The only true downside is it's price. Also, try the Marshmallow Creme, Limeade, Cherry Gelato, and Vanilla Bean Noel flavors.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGray

from

Lovely colour...tastes great!

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

6 years ago

I LOVE these liplicious glosses! Fruit punch is a beautiful sheer red, with just enough color to brighten my face alone with no lipstick. I love the taste. This gloss is semi-sticky, which I appreciate because stickier glosses last longer. There is also a nice subtle sparkle, you only see if in sunshine. These glosses are so super moisturizing, what a dream. I also like all the liplicious glosses because they come in a squeeze tube, NOT sponge-tip. I have changed to using only squeeze tube glosses exclusively because they don't harbor bacteria like sponge-tipped ones. If I get a cold, I can swipe the top of the gloss with an alcohol wipe, instead of tossing the whole tube. Highly recommend and I am a total lip gloss junkie!! I bought these on sale at BBW when they were buy 2 get 1 free because ordinarily they are $8 each (and I had coupons also).

About reviewer (224 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

8 years ago

this lipgloss is awesome! it has a nice gloss to it, although it's a little sticky. it's a cute sheer pink. (: they have it buy two get one free and its worth it (:

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

8 years ago

Love love love!!!! I am on my 5th tube now. One of my favorites.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBlack

8 years ago

This is a nice lipgloss. Tastes just like fruit punch and the texture is perfect.

About reviewer (195 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Dark, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesBlack

8 years ago

I love squeezy tube lip glosses but Lancôme Juicy Tubes was getting to expensive. I tried this and I love it!!! It smells and tastes better than the Juicy Tubes and it's not as sticky. BBW has a buy two get one free deal on these lip glosses, so I think I am gonna stock up on this flavor!!!

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

8 years ago

This tastes and smells SO amazing - exactly like fruit punch. Love the texture - not too sticky, but not too slick either. It is a very pretty pink color on the lips. I have a bunch of liplicious lipglosses and they're great, realistic foody scents.

About reviewer (275 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure