L'Oreal Paris Wear Infinite Quad in Desert Sunrise 106

Loreal Wear Infinite Quad- Desert Sunrise

4.3

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

This is a great pallet for daily use, it looks so natural! It's recommend for blue eyes but I think these colors would look stunning on green eyes too! The light brown eye shadow is particularly very natural looking, it's almost unreal. I'm very pale too, so eyeliner usually looks bad on me. So I love using the dark brown shadow as an on my bottom lash line instead!

What I don't like is the application instructions on the back. The way they recommend you wear the product is OK but you would probably be better off doing your thing. Also, the coverage is nothing special. It's not bad, but it's not super amazing either. Other then that, I love this product & will def be repurchasing!

on 11/5/2010 10:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I have followed the application instructions on the back of this palette a few times, and everytime it looks complete whack. I have rated this product so high though because the darker brown colour works amazingly as an eyeliner on me. I'm really pale and I find it's not too harsh. It also works really well just on the bottom lash line with MAC's fluidline in BlackTrack on the top for a more dramatic look. Also, the pink shade looks pretty good my lids.

Great quad! This quad is for 'blue eyes' but my eyes are dark brown and i have medium nc30 skin and it flatters me so much, i really love all the colors, especially the dark brown. I saw this quad in my bathroom(it is my sisters) and i was bored so i tryed it out, and wow, i really love it, i want to buy another for myself. these shadows are pigmented, just really suits my skintone, I'm sure it will look amazing on anyone. i think this is HG status for me :)