3.7

$29.50 on Sephora
Shop Now

Reviews

3 days ago

The one thing I love most about this is it actively works on tackling skin tone unevenness WHILST I'm wearing it - making this not just a foundation but a 'Treatment foundation' if ever there was such a thing! It contains brightening ingredients such as Grapefruit extract, which is why when I wash this off, I swear my skin looks brighter than it did before I put it on! I stopped by at the Clinique counter to find the right match (the SA settled on two shades for me to trial: Oat and Honeywheat, neither of which were quite the right shade for me as I discovered later). I had to switch to my faithful Juice Beauty CC cream for a few days until I could visit again and found a better shade for me. As a light, non-oily, everyday foundation it works really well, coverage was medium but buildable and without using a primer beforehand, only setting powder after, it stayed put from 8AM in the morning until 5.30PM when I got in from work which is pretty good going. One of the downsides is that on oilier areas like my t-zone, especially on hotter days, it didn't last as long as it did on other areas, my pores becoming fairly visible after several hours, but that's an issue I find with many foundations, not just this one. Also the SPF 15 isn't quite as high as I'd like so I end up applying a sunblock separately before this. It's only the inclusion of sillicones that've prevented me from giving it a full 5 lippies, as I wouldn't be able to use everyday due to the breakout they cause me, otherwise a somewhat unique foundation that goes above and beyond just providing coverage. Good color match too! Selena x ~ My ‘TOP 10 HG’ list ~ (As I've sampled 100’s of skin, hair and M/U products over the last decade and a half, I thought it might be useful to share my top 10 must-have products, subject to change if and when I come across something more effective) 1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil 2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm 3. Pigmentation + Anti-Ageing Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Facial Treatment Serum 4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser 5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer 6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash 7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow) 8. Face Scrub: ‘Sisley' - Botanical Gentle Buffing Cream 9. Moisturizer: ‘Lush' - Enzymion 10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

About reviewer (568 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

2 months ago

Pros: Compliments on my skin!, perfect shade match, NO scent, smooth, buildable, medium coverage, doesn't settle into fine lines or pores, good price. Cons: a bit more dewy finish than I prefer so it needs a powder to set. I apply with fingertips then pat with a sponge. It has a thick texture so a small amount goes a long way. Overall, a very nice product with many shade choices that can be worn alone or with a powder. I will definitely buy again.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

4 months ago

I received a free full sized bottle at an event after purchasing a clinique blush (which I absolutely love). Before this foundation I was using the Lancome teint idole ultra which I will definitely repurchase. The clinique foundation gives light to medium coverage which is what I like in a foundation I typically don't use more than a pump for my entire face when using any foundation, it might not be for you if you're looking for a foundation to cover spots and problem areas. The foundation is like skin but even better...lol. It blends beautifully and wears very well, I had it on without any primer (I no longer use primers) from 6pm to 5am, I went from a beach party, to a concert and it held up very well. It gives a naturally finish. Unlike the teint idole, it doesn't have a fragrance which my sensitive nose is thankful for. I don't like that it comes in plastic bottle and has no pump. I was initially sceptical about the clinique foundation, I wasn't sure I'd like it. I would place this product in the same category as the Lancome Teint Idole Ultra and the Nars Radiant Longwear foundation. If you don't like those products you may not like the Clinique. I would absolutely repurchase.

About reviewer (55 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium Brown

HairBrown

1.0

4 months ago

I bought this foundation a few weeks ago when I was becoming a bit too pale for my beloved Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk foundation. I had heard this was a good foundation, especially for covering up dark marks, which unfortunately I have from the sun and birth control. I have to say I´m pretty disappointed, and am now pining after my Luminous Silk. This foundation has some type of weird reaction with my skin and immediately starts pilling and I look like I´m shedding. Before I put on my foundation I put on a layer of Vichy Serum 89, some Laroche Posay Effaclar Duo, and a primer by Dr. Brandt. This base worked fine with my other foundations so I´m perplexed why it doesn´t work with this one. Once I brush all the pilled product off, I´m still not happy with the base. The foundation is very visible on my skin, and it doesn´t give the smooth flawless coverage I was looking for. I was also hoping for more staying power, but by 5:00 I feel like it´s already coming off. Going to keep splurging for the Armani, which never lets me down.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

from

4 months ago

This is a decent foundation for my normal skin. Nice shade range. No unnecessary fragrance. I’d say it has medium coverage, which is good, it doesn’t look heavy or masky. Applies easily, no problem blending. I still had to use a little concealer on some age spots, but it wore well thru the day, didn’t oxidize or settle into fine lines. Other than that, there was nothing really special about it. Didn’t perform any miracles or make my skin look “even better.” There are drugstore foundations that perform just as well for half the price. I will use it up, but didn’t love it so much that I will repurchase.

About reviewer (391 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal

HairBlond

6 months ago

​This is a great foundation to fight sun spots or freckles, but it is very drying for my normal to dehydrated, sensitive skin. It goes on beautifully and spreads evenly using fingers — no streaks, no marks, my skin but better. It doesn't set into fine lines or wrinkles and lasts all day long. However, it will give flashback on pictures taken with a flash, and I found it very drying, especially for my nose. After four days of wear, the skin on my nose started to crack.

About reviewer (667 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

7 months ago

I used this regularly for a few years. About 4-5 years ago I started using the, now discontinued, UD Naked Skin. I probably only switched because I was bored lol. I still do love the original naked skin. Anyway, when I started using this I think that it was probably because I had horrible acne (thanks retin a for taking care of that <3 ) and needed more coverage than mineral foundation offered. The lightest shade that they had at the time (alabaster) matched pretty perfectly so I was very happy about that. I do still use this occasionally and like it. I would consider it to be light to medium coverage, but easily buildable for problem areas. I would say that the finish is demi matte as a previous reviewer said. It isn’t mask like at all. Lasts all day for me. Doesn’t break out my skin like many products do (finicky skin is hard to deal with). I have repurchased it many times and probably will again.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

2.0

7 months ago

This foundation looks like skin, but I think that’s because it doesn’t do much so it’s really your skin that’s showing. It’s lightweight in feel and does very little to even skin tone. I applied two layers to only see redness still poking through. It feels like a tinted moisturizer, so I imagine those with oily skin would absolutely hate it. It also transfers like crazy and has no staying power whatsoever. I only like this product when I mix it with other more drying foundations to give the other foundation more glide. It’s a shame, because the color Breeze was such a good color match for me.

About reviewer (119 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

from

9 months ago

Have become my go to foundation as it builds nicely and don`t dry me out too much. I usually have it the two lightest shade to mix to get the right color

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

1.0

a year ago

I have dry, sensitive, acne prone skin with rosacea. My skin is realitively healthy at the moment and I bought this to help cover up some scarring and redness. I love the Even Better Glow version of this foundation but the shade match isn’t great for me and I was looking for a bit more coverage. This is a medium coverage foundation. Upon application it looked fine, nothing really spectacular but it got the job done. Unfortunately within an hour it started to break up horribly and by the end of my 8 hour shift I had blotchy redness peeking through all over. I tried it a few more times and had to return it to Ulta. I definitely do not think this is for anyone that struggles with dry skin or texture.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Not Sure