Jason Natural Cosmetics Aloe Vera 84% Ultra-Comforting Moisturizing Creme

Filtered by hair type : Kinky
No Image

1 review

Not tested on animals

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (1), Aqua (Water), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (1), Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Carbomer, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium PCA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool, Fragrance (Parfum)

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I am really starting to enjoy using this JASON product. It took a bit of getting used to with the unusual scent, but it does grow on you. I use it in the morning after cleansing and toning and before by sun cream. It is quickly absorbed and my skin feels really hydrated with this cream alone. I also use it to calm my eczema before going to bed at night. At 7 it is really a good buy and a little amount goes a long way.

Also it is organic and only available in specialist health food stores in the UK. I will definitely try some other JASON products now.

Edit: I recently bought a new jar, and the cream is white. This must be a newer version as my last jar had a greeny cream in it and was much better. The older version was far more water based and has a nicer scent. Why Jason?? Why change a good thing?