Conair Head to Toe Bobby Pins

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/20/2017 8:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Cheaper than the goodie ones - but they don't seem to come in "blonde" - but we get the brown/bronze ones when we can.

My 12 year old has dark blonde hair and black bobby pins show too much. Did not have any issues with these pins warping, twisting or falling out. Conair seemed fine to us.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

These are nice Bobby pins. I have black ones & bronze ones. I'm forever losing Bobby pins but these don't slip out of your hair like the dollar tree ones as badly which is important to me. I like having color selection as well. They come on a card which is convenient & doesn't take up a lot of room for travel. Sometimes it is nice to have the Bobby pins that come w a container but these are nicer pins.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love these pins! They come in various shades; I have the brown ones that are actually a little on the bronze side. They disappear in hair well, and unlike the other bobby pins on the market, they don't have those rubberized tips that come off eventually. The tips on these pins are a hard enamel that is comfortable on the scalp and will last a long time.

90 pins comes on a slotted sheet, which is helpful to keep the pins in one place.

Popular Hair Styling Tools