SkinMedica TNS Night Eye Repair

SkinMedica TNS Night Eye Repair
TNS Night Eye Repair

Water (Aqua), Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Unsaponifiables, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Arachidyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Boron Nitride, Polyacrylate-13, Behenyl Alcohol, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Chrysin, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Phytosterols, Tocopherol, Tocotrienols, Squalene, Oriza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Retinyl Palmitate, Allantoin, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Bisabolol, Butylene Glycol, Isoceteth-20, Steareth-20, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Arachidyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Ethylparaben, Ethoxydiglycol. 4/10/10

I refer to this as 'hell in a jar.' I got a sample with an order of k-beauty prods. The little tube wasn't bad. I could tell it tightened my under eye area but it made tiny lines, which I don't have...and it would irritate my eyes terribly if it migrated up during the nigh, which it always did. Anyways, I liked how my skin felt tight, even though it's not saggy or wrinkled or anything. I thought it would tighten like as in make me look rested. So I stupidly bought the full size with a big discount code...I see why it was so discounted. It burns. Period. I've tried applying it a thousand diff ways but it will get in your eyes and hurt. It makes ur skin peel bc of the acids in it, but its super harsh and will ball up under makeup so you can only use it at night. And my fine lines I don't have are ugly when I've used this. It's like an aging cream, not anti. It's very drying too. After using it at night, no amount of moisturizer will make u look less dry and crepey in the daytime. I hate this stuff. I thought tightening meant rested but it makes u look worse than if u skip all skincare after a night of partying and heading straight to work...it's soooo bad. I gave it several weeks to see if it changes my skin...like will I look rested or stop shedding skin under my eyes, but nope...I'm better off with junk from dollar tree bc at least that doesn't make me look worse. I wouldn't even donate this to someone bc it's literally that bad. I should have read the neg reviews on the web and not bought it, but at least I gave it a fair shot before saying it's the worst eye cream ever.

on 4/4/2016 6:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I received a good size sample of this product that lasted with daily use for about 3 weeks. I thought it was an OK product. I probably didn't use it long enough to see results. I felt like it made my under eye area more sensitive and it did sting a little bit every time I put it on. I'm not sure why. I did like that the sample actually did come in a tube rather than the jar that the full size comes in. The texture was creamy but heavier than your typical AM moisturizer. There was no smell which was nice. I wouldn't buy the full size because the price is beyond ridiculous. I still don't really "get" eye creams.

on 1/21/2014 5:01:00 PM

LOVE, love, love this eye cream! I'm a big fan of Skinmedica products, and this is one of my favorites! I've been a loyal user of the Skinmedica Dermal Repair Cream for a couple years and received a very generous sample of the TNS eye repair cream with my last purchase. I've never really found an eye cream that worked well, but I was excited to try this one. After only a few days, I noticed my under eyes were much brighter. By week 2, the fine lines around my eyes were definitely less noticeable. I immediately purchased the full size and have been using it for a few months now. So happy I bought it! For once an eye cream that works!

It is expensive, but a tiny dab is really all you need, so 1 jar will last a really long time. It's worth every penny! I usually get botox for little crows feet every 3 to 4 months, but because this cream has diminished the lines around my eyes so well I've been able to push back my botox appointment, which definitely helps balance out the cost.

The only downside is the jar itself. I would definitely prefer a tube or pump that you don't have to stick your finger in or expose to air, but aside from that I have only wonderful things to say about this eye cream. HG product for sure!

This is very expensive but worth it for me. It really seems to work on correcting minor under eye circles and helps with firmness and hydration. It is very expensive so I alternate it with another less expensive eye cream and the jar lasts for almost a year.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Been using for three months, slowly but surely it's working, key is to really let the product transform, it doesn't happen over night. I believe skinmedica is top of the line products, very pleased.

on 6/28/2013 3:57:00 PM

I'm not impressed with this eye cream. First of all, eye cream packaged in a jar like this goes bad and is less hygenic than eye creams packages in tubes or pumps. You're basically putting your fingers into the jar every day adding bacteria to it.

That said, this cream has a nice texture, but that's about it. I saw no impact on my eye area what's do ever.

on 12/22/2012 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I should preface this review by saying that I'm not quite 30 but am very self conscious of my under eye bags and dark circles that I get from my high stress job. I started using this eye cream a few years ago and came back to it recently when I noticed how tired I look.
The consistency of the cream is my favorite thing about the product-it feels amazing and absorbs very well. It also works great under makeup.
Most importantly though is that I think the results are quite dramatic. I would pay the high price for this eye cream again and again.

on 1/24/2012 5:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Well, starting off this product is great for preventative aging. This high-tech eye cream includes a unique growth factor which helps produce collagen. It is a very rich eye cream- perfect for my dry skin. So far, no crows feet, not a wrinkle in sight. I'm still quite young, but I feel this will greatly improve my changes of off-putting in wrinkles around the eye area in my near future. I've learned, if you have dry skin, to get the results you want, you may have to spend a little more than some people with oilier skin. So while this product may retail at or around $90, I fee like it is worth every penny.

on 10/6/2011 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

i been using this product for about 2 months after the lady at the skin care office told me this would do miracles for me.. well.. i havent notice nothing. too expensive ..... tired of trying everything under the sun..wished i knew something that truly works!!!!

on 3/3/2011 12:18:00 PM

Works Works Works!!!! That is all I can say and I have only been using it for 1.5 weeks. My husband has even commented on how smooth my face feels and looks. It totally works. I woke up this morning feeling super crummy and achy. I looked in the mirror and was immediately put into a happy mood because I thought my skin (especially around my eyes) looked amazing. My fine lines are gone and deep smile wrinkles are decreased. No puffiness either. I started the product after my aunt referred it to me...I was trusting because her skin looked amazing!!! It is worth the price and if you shop around you can ALWAYS find a good deal. It seems pricey but you get what you pay for ...IT WORKS....I have tried plenty of other grocery store creams....none worked like this!!!