Uploaded by missspiggie

package quality

price range

Reviews

Feb/28/2013

Perfect super dark chocolate verging on black, has a slightly burgundy undertone that makes it alot more wearable than the yellowy undertone of most dark browns on the market. Dark and vampy yet wearable enough for the office being that it is chic super dark, glossy and not quite goth.

About reviewer (500 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

Dec/18/2012

It looks like a mix between a deep purple and a brown; overall it's a brown shade. This nail polish dries fairly quick. This is one of my favorite nail polishes.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

1.0

Jan/09/2009

I bought this thinking it'd be a good nail polish color.
I really regret buying this ... First off - maybe the one I got was defected - but the brush sheds. While I was painting my nails, I had 2 little pieces of the brush stuck in my nail polish, and I couldn't get it out without leaving a fingerprint in on my nail surface. In addition, maybe it's just this color, but I had …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (214 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

Sep/30/2008

This is a really good nail color for fall. To me it has the tiniest hint of burgandy, which I wanted because I'm not brave enough to go full on brown or black. It lived up to its claim of drying quickly also and no chips so far!

About reviewer (195 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

Sep/25/2008

FINALLY !!! I have found my brown nail polish that doesn't look like poo brown or Red or Black. Just perfectly dark. I love this nail polish, my total HG Brown Nail Polish. I think it was like $4 but totally worth it. Thank you Maybelline !

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (52 reviews)

Age19-24