Burt's Bees Radiance Serum with Royal Jelly

Burt's Bees Radiance Serum with Royal Jelly

3.8

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, glycerin, alcohol denat., royal jelly, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, glucose, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, sodium chloride, glucose oxidase, lactoperoxidase, caramel

on 8/17/2016 10:23:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

This alcohol laden serum has caused my skin inflammation. It makes you think your skin absorb some good stuff quickly, but the fact is that it removes moisture from your skin!

on 11/17/2015 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Already use one bottle of this
texture is watery
good for a brigthening, but not for a dark spot or a red spot, bcos my dark spot is still hanging there on my face :(
Did not breake me out
Quick absorb to skin
Nice smell
But a bit pricey for a small serum that only bighten the skin

To Read all 36 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I have been using this for three weeks and I love it. My skin is so much brighter. I've been wearing less make up. It's simple to use, absorbs easily, and moisturizes my skin.

on 10/21/2014 2:46:00 AM

I tested this at the sephora store recently and found it to be moisturinzing and quickly absorbed. As the price was reasonable for what appears to be a good quality product, I decided to buy a bottle.

Since using it for several days I found that it did indeed live up to its promise. Usually after a night's sleep in airconditioning my skin maybe dry first thing in the morning but after this serum, it remained soft and hydrated. I would recommend it for dry and sensitive skin types and a big plus point is the pleasant smell. I use rose hip seed oil which is inexpensive and equally great but the smell is often off putting!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I will describe this product in 3 words - What the hell. Thought i would buy this product and give it a try due to all the positive reviews i had read, but it just seemed to be a waste of £15 down the drain. I used it for a few weeks (around a month) and seen NO improvement in anything - no radiance no nothing. I think people are getting radiance mixed up with shine. This product is so greasy that it leaves a kind of thick residue of shine on your face. Seriously don't buy this. Waste of money and it only comes in a small bottle anyway so is not worth the price at all. I'm sure there are more natural ways of making skin radiant than believing in this stuff.. It contains alcohol aswell so may potentially dry out your skin. Its just sitting on my shelf now doing nothing - not impressed with this product at all! Will definitely not repurchase!

P.s only rated this product a 1 because i had to give it a rating in order to post this review. But it doesn't even deserve that!!

I have very sensitive and combination skin, this product is great for me, it doesn't irritate my skin like most of other serum does, very dehydrating but at the same time doesn't make my skin oily, it also brings a natural radiance, it is a little pricy and you use more drops to cover the whole face, (I use 4 drops instead of recommended 2), but overall, I am very happy with it, already on my 2nd bottle.

on 1/2/2013 4:11:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I'd have to say my favourite part about this product is the eye dropper and glass jar that it comes in. Although the product does seem to work relatively well, there are some cons about it as well. For example, I find that the normal 2 drops of serum that I'd normally need to cover my own face would not cover my face as well with this serum. This results in the product running out faster. I also found that it was very expensive considering the amount of serum you actually get. But, this was a very hydrating serum and did reduce flakiness that someone with combination skin may have.

I really really love this product ! Makes my skin glow and feels beautiful. My boyfriend actually complimented on my "make-up" for the first time the first time I wore this lol, not knowing I skipped foundation and powder that day ! Just concealer. My skin looked great really glowing. A little pricey but worth it I love it

on 2/21/2012 3:13:00 PM

I didn't pay full price for this, it was about 7 from an outlet place, so knowing the full price of Burt's Bees products I thought I'd give it a go.

The results on me ? None that I could discern.

2 lippies because I like the dropper and the product, whilst ineffective, also didn't break me out, so I appreciate that.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

i love how this makes my face feel after i use it...soft smooth and velvety...luckily i havent knocked it over yet whew...i'd purchase again