Too Faced Lip of Luxury - Cupcake

No Image

on 10/23/2009 10:24:00 AM

I love this product it sticks a while and I get so many compliments on it!

on 6/5/2009 12:42:00 AM

I purchased this today @ Sephora.LOVE the color so much..(hmm,I read previous review stating it smelled.It doesn't smell like anything to me.It is great shade of Pink.Great with a smokey eye look ^^.Definitely going to buy another,just in case~~~

I tried a sample which I had received from either Sephora or ULTA. The color is nice, I like it, but I can't get past the smell/taste of this lipstick. It has almost a chemically scent to it, and a nasty taste if you are unfortunate enough to lick your lips while speaking to someone with this on. Ick. No thanks. Would never buy the full-sized product.

on 1/1/2009 10:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Cupcake is a beautiful shimmery light pink. It feels very nice on, not dry like some lipsticks. I am more of a lipgloss kind of girl but really liked this. The packaging is adorable. A metallic light pink tube with a clear stone on the top. I also liked the light fragrance, to me similar to VS strawberries and champagne.

on 9/14/2008 2:44:00 PM

This is a very creamy, soft lipstick. It feels kind of sticky when you first apply it, but it dries better. I'm not sure about the claims that it "smoothes out fine lines," but it has a decent amount of moisture. Cupcake is a very pink, slightly sheer color that stays on pretty well and isn't super shiny. I'm not sure I'd buy this again (definitely not in this color), since it's a bit pricey for what it is, but I have no major complaints. I also like that it doesn't have that old lady lipstick smell, like a lot of high end lipsticks. It feels more like a gloss.

I love the soft pink colour of this lipstick, it looked really good. Which is odd for me cause pink usually looks terrible. Gotten quite a few compliments when I wear this one. The lipstick feels smooth and not sticky while on, I got really good staying power out of this one, it survived until dinner time and even after eating still left a stain of the pink colour on my lips. The scent is really light and therefore not annoying. I will totally buy this again.