no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Oct/23/2009

I love this product it sticks a while and I get so many compliments on it!

About reviewer (39 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesBrown

Jun/05/2009

I purchased this today @ Sephora.LOVE the color so much..(hmm,I read previous review stating it smelled.It doesn't smell like anything to me.It is great shade of Pink.Great with a smokey eye look ^^.Definitely going to buy another,just in case~~~

About reviewer (303 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

1.0

Apr/09/2009

I tried a sample which I had received from either Sephora or ULTA. The color is nice, I like it, but I can't get past the smell/taste of this lipstick. It has almost a chemically scent to it, and a nasty taste if you are unfortunate enough to lick your lips while speaking to someone with this on. Ick. No thanks. Would never buy the full-sized product.

0 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (84 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesBlue

Jan/01/2009

Cupcake is a beautiful shimmery light pink. It feels very nice on, not dry like some lipsticks. I am more of a lipgloss kind of girl but really liked this. The packaging is adorable. A metallic light pink tube with a clear stone on the top. I also liked the light fragrance, to me similar to VS strawberries and champagne.

About reviewer (339 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

Oct/06/2008

I love the soft pink colour of this lipstick, it looked really good. Which is odd for me cause pink usually looks terrible. Gotten quite a few compliments when I wear this one. The lipstick feels smooth and not sticky while on, I got really good staying power out of this one, it survived until dinner time and even after eating still left a stain of the pink colour on my lips. The scent is really …Read more

About reviewer (36 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

3.0
fromdiana6

Sep/14/2008

This is a very creamy, soft lipstick. It feels kind of sticky when you first apply it, but it dries better. I'm not sure about the claims that it "smoothes out fine lines," but it has a decent amount of moisture. Cupcake is a very pink, slightly sheer color that stays on pretty well and isn't super shiny. I'm not sure I'd buy this again (definitely not in this …Read more

About reviewer (174 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium