4.3

HOLY GRAIL. Where has this brush been all my life? I have super fine hair, but lots of it, and it used to be waist length, so brushing the dry, damaged ends when it got tangled hurt. (I chopped it off to BSL, and am growing it back out to classic length.) Don't get me wrong, I love my Wet Brush, and was devoted to it, But sometimes when brushing it pulled on my scalp, since the bristles were so long. The Tangle Teezer doesn't do that. It detangles all of my hair, quickly and easily, and doesn't yank. This means that I can brush my hair and not have a lot of damage, which means I can grow my hair longer, without damage! Yay!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

The bristles of this brush are so short, they are not working on my hair. It is also taking forever to brush my hair and in the end I always notice that there is a tangle left somewhere in my hair. I bought mine due to all the rave on the internet, but I definitely think it is not worth the money and I regret buying it. I don't recommend anyone to buy it.

The tangle teezer is the best brush on the market. I will only use a TT (tangle teezer) as long as they keep making them. I have 2 just in case and I’m thinking of restocking, maybe 6-10 just to be sure I’m covered, that’s how much I love this thing. I have 3C hair that’s fine. I’ve used the wet brush, conair, chi, matrix, any brush you could possible imagine. $5-$100 brushes, synthetic, boar hair, etc. I’ve used the TT for probably 4 years, give or take. It’s by far the best! It removes the tangles from my kinky/curly, long hair with ease, wet or dry, never pulls out or breaks my hair. I use it on my daughters hair also. She has 3C hair as well but hers is coarse and super thick. I can’t think of one person or hair type that the TT wouldn’t be great for. If you’re on the fence, trust me, go out, pick one up and try it. Get it from Ulta or Sephora so if you hate it, you can return it. You will not regret it. I have the all pink and the orange/yellow one. Again I’m going to get at least 6 more right now but I’ve only replaced 1 in the 4 years I’ve used them. They are super easy to clean and disinfect.

I loved this. I have thick curly and extremely frizzy hair and the tangle teezer glided through it. What used to take me an hour to wash and comb my hair now takes me 20 minutes. Im sorry I didn't use it before now!

I purchased the travel compact version, so the case is another $5 CAD than the regular Tangle Teezer. My hair is thin and very prone to tangling, due to some hormonal imbalances. (Of course.) And because of this, I am very paranoid about my thin hair caught in knots. The Tangle Teezer assists in doing that without much effort. It is very quick and I rarely have a lot of hairs left in the comb. Varies on the force you are using and your hair texture and health.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

Not a fan of the Tangle Teezer brush. The lack of handle makes it very hard to hold and the short bristles make combing hair too time-consuming. It also caused a lot of breakage. I couldn't swipe it through my hair even just once time without seeing several broken hairs on the brush. I quit using it months ago but I still find mid-shaft splits in my hair from the short time that I did use it.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Best brush on the market. I used to struggle brushing through my hair after washing it and those pesky combs just left more knots in my hair. When I use this, my hair is brushed through and tangle free with ease in under a minute.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

First off, I didn't pay for my brush because my sister gave me hers since it didn't work for her. She said it made her hair feel more greasy, and that it wasn't any more special than a regular hairbrush. I've had a very different experience and my Tangle Teezer is absolutely essential in my hair routine.

I have thick, coarse hair that can get frizzy and some brushes really make it puff out, but the Tangle Teezer smoothes it down and makes it look more shiny than usual. I do already have naturally shiny hair, so it's not working any amazing miracles, but it does work really, really well for me. It never causes any breakage, which is important because I take medication that causes hair loss. It has helped me feel a little better when I see that less hair comes out when I brush my hair. It doesn't snag like other hairbrushes I've used, and the teeth in the comb don't feel harsh against my scalp. It doesn't have a handle, but that doesn't bother me at all, as I find that it's still very comfortable to hold.

Granted, I do have a really minimal hair routine and always have. I wash my hair and deep condition it, and I am currently growing it out so I only use heat on it once or twice a week. It hasn't been freshly dyed in about a year, so it's generally healthy. I take vitamins for my hair and trim it every few months. My hair is a bit wavy, but can also be straight, so I can't speak for the Tangle Teezer's effect on wavier or curlier hair.

The Tangle Teezer is pretty expensive, but I would buy it again. I recently lost it and I didn't realize how much I used it until I had to resort to using another brush. I've found it, and that's why I decided to write a review: this brush has truly become one of my essentials and I have been impressed and satisfied with the results.

My hair can be quite unruly after it's been tied up, but I have no problems brushing my hair out and I never have to deal with split ends or other breakages. I think the Tangle Teezer is really good for those wanting to grow their hair out, as it's helped me with minimal damage. I don't use it when my hair is wet (I part my hair and let it air dry usually), but for all other uses, I think it's a really good buy. I definitely recommend trying it out.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

The bristles on this are so short that it takes forever to brush a whole head of hair. My hair is super tangled and i dont have the patience to brush 10 hairs at a time with this thing. I highly recommend the Wet Brush over This, which is way more quick and effective and doesn't rip out as much hair as this brush does.

I have to come to rave about this brush. it's everything that all reviewers said here , so I'm just going to compare it with my wet brush that I have for more than 1 year. after I detangle my knots with this tt , I style my hair with the wet brush. I can not use my usual wet brush for detangling my hair bec it will just give me a breakage. but it's faster and so much easier to style my hair with wet brush. if you have an extremely healthy hair , you probably will like the wet brush more . but who have healthy hair this days. if my tt broken , I will definitely buy it again and again and again (not so so with the wet brush). I have thin fine hair that easily have breakage.

Popular Hair Styling Tools