4.3

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

The bristles on this are so short that it takes forever to brush a whole head of hair. My hair is super tangled and i dont have the patience to brush 10 hairs at a time with this thing. I highly recommend the Wet Brush over This, which is way more quick and effective and doesn't rip out as much hair as this brush does.

I have to come to rave about this brush. it's everything that all reviewers said here , so I'm just going to compare it with my wet brush that I have for more than 1 year. after I detangle my knots with this tt , I style my hair with the wet brush. I can not use my usual wet brush for detangling my hair bec it will just give me a breakage. but it's faster and so much easier to style my hair with wet brush. if you have an extremely healthy hair , you probably will like the wet brush more . but who have healthy hair this days. if my tt broken , I will definitely buy it again and again and again (not so so with the wet brush). I have thin fine hair that easily have breakage.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I've had a couple of these and have been using them over the past few years. I am not dying my hair and I think it looks like a mess, I wonder if these brushes are doing damage because I have a lot of split ends. My hair type is fine, wavy.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I need to say I was skeptic about this. I actually got it because everyone in my hubby's office was talking wonderful about this brush. Well I need to say it makes my hair smoother & untangles very well my wavy hair, I can make my swirl disappear bit.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my favourite brush and the best I have ever used! In fact it is so good I haven't used anything since! My hair is fine but I have lots of it and this is the only brush I can use when my hair is wet or dry that doesn't give me split ends or break my hair. It brushes through knots and tangles pretty well without damaging my hair and it leaves it soft and silky afterwards. It has rubber bristles instead of plastic ones so it doesn't pull the hair or hurt your head like some brushes do. I love the size of the brush because it is ideal for travel and doesn't take up too much room on your vanity. The only downside is the fact that it doesn't come with a handle so it can drop from your hands easily, but this isn't a issue. I like the cover it comes with because it protects the bristles, there are also plenty of colours and styles to choose from. The price point is good, I paid about £10.00 for mine and its well worth it!

I like the Tangle Teezer Original brush which I own in the color black. My hair is very fine, but I have lots of it and it tangles severely after wash or during the night, especially in the back.This brush is so gentle that it tends to fix the outer layer of my hair perfectly, while it leaves the inner layers tangled and untouched. It does take effort to work through all the layers in my hair to get a good result. But besides that, it's so gentle that it doesn't hurt or get stuck and I like the result. For my niece who is 4 years old with fine and delicate hair, it takes seconds to detangle without tears, whether the hair is wet or dry. She refused to use her old brush after I gave her this one in the color hot pink - so for children this is especially recommendable! I like that you can wash it and I'm getting used to the shape and lack of handle which works fine for me, I get less exhausted in my hand. I will recommend and the price is fair.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I have two kids with tangles and I personally have a rat's nest on my head, so I was thrilled to learn of this product. In the past I have used detangling sprays (don't work) and leave-in creams (weigh my + my daughter's superfine hair down). This was the answer to our tangled prayers. It's cute (we have the hot pink one) and we all use it ever morning and every night to stay as tanlge-free as possible. We also use it on wet hair right out of the bath/shower. Love it!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is THE brush for me.

Honestly, i haven't touched any kind of brush or comb after owning one of these.

My only complaint would be the lack of a handle.Sometimes when i come across a tangle, the brush manages to escape my hand and jump on to the floor, making a LOUD noise as it hits the ground (being a hollow plastic object).

Other than that, it's great. I had it for over a year (maybe two?) honestly i cannot remember what i was using to detangle my hair before i got this brush.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Yep! This is the brush.
I think in my lifelong experience of buying, using and breaking brushes, this has been the best one. And the one that's most long lasting, too. All other brushes I had to throw away after say one or one and a half year of using it everyday. bristles would come off, the whole rubber pad would come off, handles would break off, etc. This one is sturdy. I lose less hair, and it doesn't hurt. Plus it looks cool. The only downside is that it can slip through your hands easier because it has no handle, and I always brush my hair above the toilet bowl so I won't have to collect all the long hair from the floor, and... yeah. Brush in toilet bowl situation.

Pro:
- less hair loss/ breakage
- looks cool
- sturdy and goes a very long way

Con:
- can be slippery/ less easy to use

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought the original Tangle Teezer Compact Styler in purple & black design, and I have to say it works really really well for thick and long hair like mine. My thick locks get tangly alot (!) and this is the only hair brush that doesn't pull or hurt when brushing!

It leaves my hair soft and beautiful for a long time afterwards. Another thing that I love about the compact version is that it has a REMOVABLE COVER - it protects the "teeth" from dust and I can easily carry it in my handbag on the move, without worrying about it getting dirty.

Popular Hair Styling Tools