Aussie 3 Minute Miracle - Luscious Long

No Image

4.3

on 7/20/2015 3:37:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

My hair likes this product. It doesn't love it, but likes it a lot. It's a good deep treatment but you really have to make sure you use it for at least three minutes despite the fact that one to three minutes is suggested. If you use it for only one or two minutes, I find that it doesn't do a very good job. This treatment makes my dry and highlighted hair soft and it is well priced. I recommend it!

on 2/25/2015 5:24:00 PM

I absolutely love this! I can see such a difference from when I use this to when I use other products - people even comment on the difference. My hair gets a lot shinier and healthier-looking, and people complement how my hair looks. I only apply this from my ears down - so nothing where my scalp is. I really like the packaging too. The only thing that annoys me, is the price where I live - but I just buy several whenever I'm travelling - and I'll even pay the steep price if I have to - I don't want to be without this!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I don't doubt that 3 Minute Miracle - Luscious Long is a great product for people with normal to thick or even coarse hair, but it did not work for me, with my very fine hair. In the shower, I enjoyed using it. Smells good and gives lots of slip and detangling action. But as my hair dried, I noticed it looked lank, and it only got lanker through the day until someone asked me if I'd dyed my hair because it looked darker than usual. Horrifying.

So fine-haired ladies, beware. This may not work for you.

I've tried quite a lot of the Aussie versions so feel free to check my reviews on those! One of the best conditioners I have ever used and one of the best in the Aussie range. Cannot rave enough. Great product- hair feels like magic after applying it and a significant difference is felt, hair is shinier, smoother, better. I loved this one and am definitely repurchasing this one. Im not sure what this smells like, but it smells really amazing and the scent stays in hair the day you wash it (: Would repurchase and recommend!

where has this been all my life? i've used several other aussie 3 minute miracle treatments (take the heat & the frizz remedy) and must confess that luscious long 3 minute miracle performs above my expectations. i use this with aussie miracle moist shampoo and the results are fantastic - i find leaving it in for 10 minutes under a shower cap gives my ends the best benefit. my hair is just beyond the middle of my back and i'm going to continue growing an additional 4 inches; i know this deep treatment intended for long hair will keep my length moisturised, protected, and healthy. rinses easily and has great slip without leaving a greasy mess behind.

i was worried about the smell as i've seen several reviews that did not speak highly of luscious long's aroma. not sure if the UK version is differently formulated or what but my bottle of this treatment, purchased at Boots in september 2014, actually smells pleasant - vaguely floral and slightly sweet. thankfully it does not have a strong fragrance which is a plus for me as i don't like any beauty product smells to clash with my perfumes.

a little goes a long way and the price point is fantastic for a deep conditioning treatment of this caliber. highly recommended.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This wonderful Australian little gem has restored my hair a few years back my hair had got fried from over coloring it mistreating it with chemicals and unfortunately it took a huge toll on my fine hair I would brush it and clumps and clumps of my hair would just come out my hair refused to grow and would just touch my shoulders and it stayed that way for years I tried everything but nothing seemed to work since I started using horse shampoo it slowly began to restore itself and then I came across rhe Aussie line I have used several of their products but I was most impressed with this luscious long treatment In particular it leaves my hair soft and so silky on lazy days I sometimes just use this and nothing else its amazing and My hair has grown quite a bit since using it its a winner hands down

on 6/1/2013 4:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I really like this conditioner as a drug store/high street alternative to higher end products. I've bought this many times. It's great at really moisturising my long hair, without weighing it down. I find the packaging to be handy, it's easy to get the thick product out. I also like the fragrance, it's unique to this range of products. I tend to wait to buy it when its on offer somewhere (3 for 2, bogof etc) and that makes the price more manageable for me, otherwise I think it is quite expensive for a high street product. Everyone I know likes/uses something from this range.

on 4/15/2013 10:02:00 AM

PROS:
The packaging is great, very practical and easy to use;
The product smells great as most Aussie products do.

CONS:
This product did nothing for my fine, dry, tangly hair! Did not moisturize or detangle. I ended up getting rid of my 60% full bottle.

I hate to be the odd one out here (everyone else gave this product very nice reviews) but I don't recommend this at all.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Absolutely LOVE this conditioner. Never has something conditioned my hair so well.

I have extremely dry curly/wavy Mediterranean hair - and lots of it too, so I use up conditioners fairly quickly. It is easy to use, because you just squeeze it out in the shower. It's very moisturising and leaves your hair even TOO soft sometimes.

If you really want an intense conditioning, don't rinse it out (super soft hair!) or mix it with aloe vera gel (which has amazing conditioning properties too.

This is my number one conditioner.

Of all of the 3 minute-miracles, this is by far the best!! The other did make my hair soft, but this makes my hair even softer. I would recommend this, even if you have shorter hair!! Amazing.. the price (in Norway, atleast) is ok, a bit pricey, but ok. :-)