Biore skin boosting night serum

Biore skin boosting night serum

3.9

I use this both morning and night and my skin looks beautiful. The smell is amazing. A little bit of product goes a long way. One thing I don't like about this product is that I wake up with oily skin.

on 6/1/2012 10:48:00 PM

I have combination skin and this makes a great light moisturizer. It's light, has a nice herbal smell (which is a lot nicer than strong sunscreen) and it absorbs quickly without leaving a weird residue like some moisturizers do. It's not supposed to a moisturizer (not a primary one), but if your skin needs a pick-me-up, it works well enough.

This product is amazing. I love the way it smells! It feels soooo good on my skin. I wake up in the morning with amazing looking skin. I have seen a difference after using this product. My face is a lot softer and smoother. I used to have a lot of discolouration on my face prior to using this but it has started going away. I hardly even use foundation in the morning anymore because that's how much it has improved my skin. (Although I still use concealer under my eyes sometimes). This stuff is really good. I was be buying this again.

I got this at Marshall's for $ 8.99 Canadian since none of our local DS carries them. I love this serum. At first I would use this serum in my nighttime routine, which I apply this first then my night time moisturizer, but eventually when I am in a hurry I would use this as my moisturizer before I apply my make up because it gets absorbed in my skin really quick. When I went to Aruba for a vacay, this is the only moisturizer that I brought with me. I apply this under my sunscreen and I had no problem with dryness what so ever. I would repurchased this if I can find it again, but there was none the last time I checked at Marshall's, I did not see one either when I went to the US, I checked both Walmart and Target and they don't carry this anymore. P.S. this serum has a really nice scent that others might find off putting or might be sensitive to, so be warned!

on 10/28/2011 10:59:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This serum is fantastic and i reckon it doubles really well as a light but effective moisturiser. it smells wonderful and absorbs quickly. it makes my skin super soft and seems to give it a bit of a glow. i generally use it by itself at night but sometimes during the day under my makeup as it's so light and refreshing. if my skin is very dry for some reason at night, i use it under the night moisturiser. i'm rather impressed and am likely to purchase it again :)

on 12/18/2011 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I got this for $4.50 at Big Lots and I really love it. I've started using this as my night moisturizer and it makes my skin sooooo soft and smooth and keeps my skin from getting dry. I'm not really sure what the "skin boosting" is supposed to mean or do, but it's overall a very good product. I'd repurchase this again.

on 12/15/2010 10:53:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I actually bought this about a year ago because my skin was really drying out from my boyfriend's heater, which was right next to his bed. I used it 2 or 3 times and then it disappeared--turns out my boyfriend had it at the back of his closet somehow. I found it about 2 weeks ago, while going through a box of stuff left over from our move, and decided to start using it again. The first 2 or 3 days I used it, I wasn't so sure, but I kept using it and the results really showed around the 4th day of use. I have to say that I LOVE it now! Like many other reviewers have said, it makes my skin soooo soft. Usually, scented facial products irritate my sensitive skin and sinuses, but this serum does not cause me any problems. I use it after removing my makeup (either by washing my face or, if I'm lazy, by using a makeup removing towelette) and putting on under eye moisturizer. You only need one pump. I haven't tried it on my neck yet because my skin there is insanely sensitive, even more than my face, and I've been afraid of hives (which are common for me, unfortunately). I may try it since it's now cold outside and I could cover them up with a turtle neck if I needed to, haha.

For reference, I am fair, have very sensitive skin, and have normal/combination skin. It really does make my skin look lovely when I wake up. Before using this, I would have an oily T-Zone when I woke up. Now, I have noticed that my skin is perfectly balanced and looks noticeably brighter. My boyfriend commented on how soft my face was and he even thought it smelled great.

I did try using it under my daytime moisturizer, but I am not so sure that I like how it combined. I may try it again. It may have been how I applied it, but it felt too heavy with my daytime moisturizer and BM makeup. Maybe I didn't wait long enough for it to absorb.

Anyway, I hope that I can still find this again, though I think the small bottle will last me for at least a year. I would like to find a moisturizer that I could wear over it that offers anti-aging benefits, since the box doesn't mention anything about preventing wrinkles. Anyone have any suggestions?

Sorry for long review--I tend to ramble on! :-) I hope this helps others.

on 3/8/2011 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this serum because it was 50% off the sale price at the cheapest drugstore in town. So I thought why not give it a try? You don't get very much, the bottle is maybe 30mL, so I'm glad I didn't pay more. I used it at night like directed and found that I didn't have to apply moisturizer in the morning because my face didn't feel tight and dry when I wake up like it usually does. I don't notice any brightening or radiance effects, although it's never promised on the package so I suppose I can't hold it against them. I'll use it until it's done, but you're better off investing in a quality moisturizer then bothering with this overall useless step.

on 3/31/2011 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I recently started using this after purchasing it on a whim from drugstore.com. I don't usually like using products with fragrance, and this has a strong scent that dissipates quickly enough. It goes on smooth and my skin absorbs it without leaving any kind of odd residue. My skin doesn't look brighter, but I do feel like it's calmer and more fresh.

on 8/19/2011 4:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I love this product! It feels just wonderful on my face. I put this on everynight as the first step of my skincare rountine, and sometimes i dont even put on moisturizer because of the moisture this product provides. Also this is the only product i put on my neck- besides sunscreen of course- and it feels so soft. The reason i knocked off a point is because this product isn't that necessary. If you have a good moisturizer it can replace this. But i pick this over my moisturizer.

Popular Face Skincare Products