4.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

Such a lovely scent! Definitely feels age appropriate for me. The top notes are citrusy and fruity with the noticeable lemon and berry notes. The floral notes peak out after a few minutes, ending with a subtle woody scent. As it is a lighter scent, though, the longevity is not as good as other perfumes may be. This doesn't change how much I love this perfume, however. If you tend to prefer lighter scents like me, this is the choice for you. Perfect for Spring. Would recommend!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

2 years ago

Lovely lively little scent. Imagine walking through a magical forrest with fairies flitting all about you, gnomes and eleves nipping at your feet and suddenly you stumble upon a blackberry patch. Right there. Right in the middle of these lucious magical woodlands. Small lemon tress and pear trees surround you too as well as adorable little raspberry patches. Lanvin Jeanne is a very delicate scent. Deliberately delicate like dainty pink lace in a ribbon or a bow atop a vintage porcelain dolls head or maybe even the fragrance Alice from Alice in Wonderland would wear and i can see it coming in a pink miniaturized perfume bottle. Soft floral notes of rose and peony waft in and out of this wonderful creation too. I adore it and i think you will too.

About reviewer (512 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Other

HairBrown

EyesHazel

1.0

3 years ago

I wanted something fresh for summer but I find it too strong and more suitable for fall. ts listed on Fragrantica as a fruity floral, but the only fruit I can detect (lemon, raspberry, pear) is very light and disappears after a few minutes. Then I get powdery floral with a sickly sweet amber drydown (pear, peony, amber, powder). Because its strongly amber based, I'd class it as a powdery floriental. I'm not a fan as it gives me a migrane, and it smells exactly like cheap scented maxi pads (which also give me a migrane), or cheap bathroom freshener. A couple of similar perfumes are a bit lighter on the drydown (and no headache) are: Eclat De Apege - sweet powdery lemon floral Oriens by Van Cleef & Arpels - a sweet raspberry floral with light hints of powdery praline I think they are better formulated, as the fruit lasts longer in these too. I notice someone compared this to Lancome Midnight Rose, and I don't find it similar at all except for a passing hint of raspberry. Midnight Rose has a sharp peppery kick, way more raspberry, and doesn't have amber. Jeanne by Lanvin: Top notes - blackberry, lemon, pear Middle notes - peony, freesia, raspberry, rose Base notes - sandalwood, amber, musk.

About reviewer (1215 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

6 years ago

This one is my all time favourite. I find it really hard to find an EDP which doesn't annoy me - a lot of them smell quite nice at first, but usually develop into something nasty that I keep smelling throughout the day and it makes me nauseous. Not that the smells are bad, I'm just sensitive to a lot of them. This one was different - the scent just clicked. It smells quite sweet at first (things like forest berries and white flowers) with something citrusy in the background, but after a while it develops into a more 'serious' scent of sandalwood and musk. Personally, I love every single minute of wearing this EDP, and I have gotten a lot of compliments, too. Although, as I mentioned, it's one of those sweeter perfumes, it is also quite sophisticated and was not made with teenage girls in mind, so I definitely wouldn't call it girly. Feminine - yes. Some people have mentioned that the staying power is quite poor, but I would say it varies from person to person, as with all fragrances. When I'm wearing it, I can smell it all day, and I gladly sniff my wrist from time to time because this fragrance just makes me happy. More points I'd like to make: 1. I'd say it's most suitable for spring/summer. 2. Although many compare it to Lancome Midnight Rose, they're only similar at the very beginning, but develop quite differently. 3. Limited Edition Lanvin "Couture" is a 'darker' version of this fragrance, very suitable for the night. 4. Not many stores (at least in the UK) still stock this EDP, although it isn't hard to find online - it's a great feeling when you don't smell like everyone else, especially if people associate this particular smell with you.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair

HairBrown

7 years ago

The lighter, more refreshing version of Lancome's Midnight Rose.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

7 years ago

i've used boss femme for quite long, until i find this fragrance. i really like the scent, it's sweet but very soft. for me who is not too girly-but trying to change my image (since i'm a mom now)..this scent fits me very well.. sweet, soft...but mature :)

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

8 years ago

I really love this perfume. It smells wonderful - flowery and summery. I spritz it on my neck, chest and inside crook of my arms. It's light, but it has great staying power throughout the day and into the night. Highly recommend this for smell! Do have a small issue with the packaging. I have this on my dressing table so the lid isn't really a problem, but I envisage for someone who is travelling, this lid is going to be a major issue. It comes off at the slightest touch.

About reviewer (122 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

3.0
fromseira7

10 years ago

When I first applied this, I thought...oh no, another "fresh" inoffensive fragrance reminiscent of room sprays and maxi-pads... But once I gave it time to meld with my skin, it turned into a rather nice soft floral. I probably wouldnt spend full price on this, but I may consider buying it if I see it at TJ Maxx etc.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

from1Tanya

10 years ago

I just love this fragrance for warm seasons. It's cute, flirty, smells sweet almost like baby powder. But it's no shallow bubble gum scent for ages 15 and less. It's a pleasant scent for a confident playful woman who doesn't take everything so serious, who enjoys life and can enjoy the happiness this perfume makes. Everywhere I come, people like this perfume. If it fits you and you don't feel like you smell too sweet and sticky, everyone will enjoy this perfume with you. It's just wonderful.

About reviewer (64 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

10 years ago

LOVE! this. SCENT: it does actually have a very sweet scent, but it has a tinge of floral in it too. To me, it smells sophisticated, and classy yet flirty. The staying power is okay, it lasts a couple of hours on me. PACKAGING: basic and simple. It has a parisien feel to it, with the little bow accent. Still very cute though. Cons: I think this is only because mine was a little flawed. The little spritzer thing came off, and i could barely find another one! Black XS by paco rabanne's fit on it though. Conclusion: a MUST for me.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

AgeUnder 18