Johnson & Johnson Vanilla Oatmeal Baby Lotion

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/13/2008 5:11:00 PM

This smells so good I can't stand it. Light creamy oatmeal with a touch of vanilla thats on the floral side. There is a touch of the baby scent at the end, but its very very slight and just adds a touch of sweetness. Mixes well with summer scents. The lotion is pretty thick and creamy, soaks in well but does take about 15 minutes to soak in completely. Once it does it leaves my skin soft and moisturized all day without getting sticky in the hot humid summer weather. The scent become very subtle after about an hour and continues to fade throughout day, lasting softly about 4-5 hours. Comes in a large 15 oz plastic bottle with a flip cap for about $4.50. Wish it had a pump with a smaller size for travel. Love this!

INGREDIENTS: Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Ceteareth 6, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Sodium Citrate, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Avena Sativa Kernel Flour (Oat), Tocopheryl Acetate

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have NO IDEA what everyone is talking about! I bought this lotion based on the reviews raving about the great smell but this lotion smells absolutely disgusting! It does not smell like vanilla what so ever and it is literally making me want to throw up while giving me a massive headache....Usually, I do not judge a product by the scent but this is so awful smelling and so far from the name "vanilla oatmeal" that I had to take it into account. It is also not very moisturizing. I am so disappointed and I will be returning this ASAP.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Been using baby lotion for years. The scent is quite nice and the consistency is rich but doesn't leave your skin oily. Great product!

on 10/19/2009 1:24:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this lotion. I recently purchased the big bottle (27 oz) for around $5 at Walmart. It smells wonderful, sinks into the skin easily and leaves me feeling soft and smooth. I don't like heavy lotions that sit on the skin, and this does a great job with keeping my skin feeling great. I will repurchase this item.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This smells so pretty. It isn't a straight vanilla, it is rather floral, but still soft and clean. It has a sweetness that fades to a warm lushness. It moisturizes pretty well, nothing spectacular as far as that goes.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I go through this stuff like it's candy. It has the most pleasant vanilla fragrance, not offensive at all and since it is made for baby's it does not irritate my slightly sensitive (it reacts to some things and not others) skin. I slather this all over in the morning and my skin stays nice and soft and non-itchy all day long. I love the HUGE bottle for a teeny price (approx. $4-5 in Wal-Mart) and when people get close to me they always tell me how nice I smell. This just is one of those inexpensive, but very good quality products that gets the job done. I have also tried the Shea Butter and Aloe Vera & Cucumber scents. This is by far my favorite scent. Since I can't go a day without body moisturizer (my skin feels like it is way too tight), this product is truly marvelous. I recommend it to anyone looking for a good quality, inexpensive product for a medium moisturization. ***Please see SaraLee2 review for ingredients.

Popular Lotions / Creams