4.6

price range

Reviews

from

a year ago

<object onclick="ga('send', {hitType: 'event',eventCategory: 'Ajax Interaction',eventAction: 'PlayVideo',eventLabel: ''});" width="360" height="320"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/ske7ePvL0eI"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/ske7ePvL0eI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="360" height="320"></object> This is for 902 Pearl Gold Pros: Gorgeous shimmer. I love it for the inner corners of the eyes Cons: None for me! Overall: 5* - I wanted this for an inner eye highlighting eyeshadow and it does that perfectly

About reviewer (59 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

3.0

5 years ago

For years I was obsessed with star powder and all the shimmer. I would use for highlights and as eyeshadow. It also peaked my interest in a similar expensive product from illamasqua.....and then I discovered tkb trading and there wide range of shimmers at a much lower price (the only downside being as they supply makeup, packaging) So what was a holy grail product to me is now not worth the price.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

5 years ago

VERSATILE, AMAZING... it's a must have in every mua kit...mixed with Foundation, as a shadow, as an highligther...

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

8 years ago

GO GET THEM NOW!!!! I love these things.. I only have the 929 one but I am absolutely going to get some more... they are fantastic!!!Amazing pigmentation and the result is superb!!

About reviewer (49 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Fair

HairBrunette

9 years ago

got a sample of this from a swap and it got to say it's awesome. it's on my priority list. it did crease a little bit but I can't blame it after walking in the sun for 3hours. other than that I gotta say it sticks pretty well. love it!!

About reviewer (134 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

EyesGray

9 years ago

I have this in a white shade (sorry, I don't exactly know the name of it) and the color payoff is great. It's really sheer with some glitter, but not too much. It lasts on my eyelids for a long time, which is great. I would buy this again. And again. And again. :)

About reviewer (46 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

9 years ago

I love these maybe a little too much! I really have to refrain myself from buying the whole lot. These are super pigmented and a joy to play around with. Great staying power and nearly no creasing! I just have a few of the more traditional shades (browns, bronzes, black, etc) and while I think the brighter, more daring pigments are absolutely to die for, I know I would just never wear them. One of my favourites is N929 bronze khaki. Lovely, versatile shade, really compliments hazel or green/blue coloured eyes!

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesOther

9 years ago

I have the hot pink and the pink w/gold shift powder. Holy smokes! They are kind of pricey but if you happen to be going glam these are definitely hard to beat. I like to bring the hot pink one out to shock my friends &quot;Oh yeah? I bet you don't have THIS!&quot; and I whip it out and they're either blinded by its beauty or their eyes need to adjust to the neon. The pink/gold one is soooo gorgeous when used as a highlighter color. Definitely use these sparingly because Donna Summer was Donna Summer and you are you...unless you happen to be a Donna Summer impersonator. I wouldn't recommend the hot pink one to people with sensitive eyes, as it does cause irritation to some people and it will stain your lids. You can, however, use it as a blush or mix it with some clear gloss! For reference the Pink Gold is #916 and the Hot Pink is (technically fuschia) #951.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairOther, Other, Fine

EyesGreen

10 years ago

What a wonderful product! I'd been looking for a sheer, shimmery powder for a long while now... and I'd tried them all. Urban Decay, MAC, even drug store names like L'Oreal and Revlon. Make Up For Ever's Star Powder is the best, hands down. &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt; The staying power, as some have mentioned before me, is just amazing. It lasts all day, no real need to reapply, unless you want to feel extra shimmery again. :D &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt; I purchased this in 902, which is like a pearly-gold tone. It's PERFECT for my skin tone, which has a lot of golden undertones... but the pearly color works for that fresh look that I was going for. &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt; Bought this at Sephora for $19 USD... However, they were all sold out, so they ordered it for me. Since they were out of stock, I got free shipping and a HUGE sample of the stuff. Now it's like I got 2 for the price of 1. I think this stuff should last a long while, but it's gone, I'm going straight back to Sephora to buy more. &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt; Slight creasing problems for me, but it's nothing outrageous. Overall, no complaints about this wonderful product!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

10 years ago

Over all i love this pigment because of the natural shimmer that is not to much to wear everyday. I took one lippie off because of the terrible creasing i have to deal with. Even with urban decay primer potion, i cannot get it to stop creasing. But i will continue buying this product because of how nice it looks on my lids. I can't find another pigment as nice as this one.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age19-24