Pure Ice Spit Fire

Spit Fire

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

Love it! Have two bottles.. i put it over red and black.. looks gorgeous!

on 6/17/2012 11:58:00 AM

A fun pinky-lilac glitter polish that packs in the sparkle. Unlike some glitter polishes, this one give a noticeable glitter punch over other colors even after just one coat. At my age, I typically reserve this for my toes (either alone or over other colors) but also occasionally use it for an accent nail on my manis. Definitely a great polish at a fabulous price!

I love this nail polish! The brand gives such a nice finish to it and it goes well with any color. Sometimes I wear it by it self and then finish it with a top coat, and it still looks good. Need a new nail polish brand? Pure Ice is the nail polish brand for you and always will leave a smile with you:D!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Looks pretty over just about any color, or all by itself. Pretty, pinky, sparkly. And cheap. Love it!

on 8/14/2009 11:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Totally in love with this nailpolish. Gorgeous pink glitter that flashes holographic and looks great by itself or over any cool-toned color. And it lasts for a long time!

You know how with some glitters, you swipe and paint your nails once and there's like 3 pieces of glitter on your nails? Not so with Spitfire. You get great glitter coverage in just one coat, and with 2, your nails got bling, yo.

Yes, it's a pain to remove, but I find any glitter polish is.

I love this stuff!

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I wanted to like this more than I did. It looks so pretty and blingy in the bottle and it of course goes on very blingy but all the glitter is just a bit to light for me, my skin is pale and lighter colors don't do to much for me...This will be used only to layer over other colors for me...which is fine just not what I was expecting. Total pain to remove. With things like the OPI Designer polishes I doubt I would rebuy this one. It wasent terrible...just not for me.

Popular Polishes