Pure Ice Spit Fire

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/18/2017 9:52:00 PM

Pretty pink glitter! Pure Ice's Spit Fire is made up of pink microglitter in a clear base with some holographic microglitter thrown in the mix. Very sparkly and girly-looking. But the glitters are in a clear base and they are not very densely-packed. So this polish is really more suited to be a glitter topper. Even after 3-4 coats it's not quite fully opaque, so I don't think this is intended to be worn on its own. If you're looking for a full-coverage polish made of the same kind of glitter as this, try China Glaze's You're Too Sweet.

And I also wanted to mention that Sally Hansen's Strobe Light is a 100% dupe of Spit Fire. They are the exact same thing, and if you have one you don't need the other.

Overall, I think this is very cute and fun to wear. Applies nicely and removal is a snap if you use acetone. I would buy this one again.

on 10/4/2016 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I have purchased this nail polish over and over again, the time before last I went into the cosmetics section at the grocery store just for this and this only and I was so mad when they were all gone. The next time I went back I grabbed 2 of them. I love wearing it alone and on top of other colors. My favorite Pure Ice polish is Laven-dare (purple-gray-lavender-like) and on top of that it looks so freaking glittery. I own a lot of nail polish from the brand and they are awesome for the price!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Love it.
Very pretty color. Gives nails a fine glittery sparkle that really catches the light.
Love it on top of Purple Reign or Taupe drawer especially on the toes in the summer time. Topped with girl on the run top coat it really lasts a long time on my toes.
On my nails I also really love the look of one, sometimes two, coats over Rimmel's Lasting Finish Pro - Steel Grey.
Of course it looks nice on other shades as well.
One coat gives nails a nice brightening sparkle, two really looks nice and you can still see a little of the shade beneath and 3-4 you get a full coverage but works best over a base coat shade first.

on 5/7/2015 2:09:00 AM

I fell in love with this glitter nail polish it last for weeks! I looks really pretty with any base and the glitter doesn't clump up like most cheap nail polish. it is however a bit hard to remove but then again which glitter isnt?. I recommend using Elmer waterproof glue as a base

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i love pure ice nail polish it literally lasts for like ever. they have so many great colors to choose from. ive never tried this spit fire color but im sure its just as great as all the others

Love it! Have two bottles.. i put it over red and black.. looks gorgeous!

I'm not sure if this review is for the glitter polish or the flat one, but I have the glittery one and it's a nice color. it's classy looking, cheap, and the smell isn't too strong. my only complaint is that it is a little thin, but for 2 dollars, I can deal with it.

on 6/17/2012 11:58:00 AM

A fun pinky-lilac glitter polish that packs in the sparkle. Unlike some glitter polishes, this one give a noticeable glitter punch over other colors even after just one coat. At my age, I typically reserve this for my toes (either alone or over other colors) but also occasionally use it for an accent nail on my manis. Definitely a great polish at a fabulous price!

I love this nail polish! The brand gives such a nice finish to it and it goes well with any color. Sometimes I wear it by it self and then finish it with a top coat, and it still looks good. Need a new nail polish brand? Pure Ice is the nail polish brand for you and always will leave a smile with you:D!

on 9/13/2011 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

LOVE this product, it gives such a pretty pink-lilac color to your nails packed with different size glitter and also a holographic effect. Takes about 3 coats to get an even application and a top coat to acquire a smooth finish! Got it at Wal-Mart for $2, great deal and looks very similar (but better, in my opinion) than OPI's Katy Perrys Teenage dream, I own both colors and I like Spit Fire much better!

Popular Polishes