Pure Ice mini haul: Spit Fire & New Lilac (Uploaded by ayngemac)

4.7

96%
would repurchase
4.4/5
package quality

price range

Reviews

Aug/07/2017

I was in Walmart and being the holosexual I am I immediately ran to this as soon as I saw the holographic shimmer in the corner of my eye. For $2 it was so good!! I love the holo and not heavy in the clear base at all. It's a great topper with one coat and could probably cover the whole nail in glitter with 2 or 3 coats. Great polish.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Tan

HairBlack

Jun/06/2017

I painted my nails 6 days ago with this, outragious, and the pro fx 3 in 1 base coat stregthener and top coat.

Steps I did
1: 1 thin coat of pro fx on each nail. let it dry.
2: 1 thin coat of pure ice outragios. let it dry. another thin coat. let it dry.
3: thin coat of pure ice spit fire. let it dry. another thin coat. let it dry.
4: repeat step one.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

Oct/04/2016

I have purchased this nail polish over and over again, the time before last I went into the cosmetics section at the grocery store just for this and this only and I was so mad when they were all gone. The next time I went back I grabbed 2 of them. I love wearing it alone and on top of other colors. My favorite Pure Ice polish is Laven-dare (purple-gray-lavender-like) and on top of that it looks …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (105 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Dark, Warm

HairBrunette, Other, Other

Jan/13/2016

Love it.
Very pretty color. Gives nails a fine glittery sparkle that really catches the light.
Love it on top of Purple Reign or Taupe drawer especially on the toes in the summer time. Topped with girl on the run top coat it really lasts a long time on my toes.
On my nails I also really love the look of one, sometimes two, coats over Rimmel's Lasting Finish Pro - Steel …

About reviewer (1074 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

May/07/2015

I fell in love with this glitter nail polish it last for weeks! I looks really pretty with any base and the glitter doesn't clump up like most cheap nail polish. it is however a bit hard to remove but then again which glitter isnt?. I recommend using Elmer waterproof glue as a base

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesBlack

Jul/09/2014

i love pure ice nail polish it literally lasts for like ever. they have so many great colors to choose from. ive never tried this spit fire color but im sure its just as great as all the others

0 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Medium

HairBlack

Oct/02/2012

Love it! Have two bottles.. i put it over red and black.. looks gorgeous!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (97 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

2.0

Jun/23/2012

I'm not sure if this review is for the glitter polish or the flat one, but I have the glittery one and it's a nice color. it's classy looking, cheap, and the smell isn't too strong. my only complaint is that it is a little thin, but for 2 dollars, I can deal with it.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

Jun/17/2012

A fun pinky-lilac glitter polish that packs in the sparkle. Unlike some glitter polishes, this one give a noticeable glitter punch over other colors even after just one coat. At my age, I typically reserve this for my toes (either alone or over other colors) but also occasionally use it for an accent nail on my manis. Definitely a great polish at a fabulous price!

About reviewer (34 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

May/28/2012

I love this nail polish! The brand gives such a nice finish to it and it goes well with any color. Sometimes I wear it by it self and then finish it with a top coat, and it still looks good. Need a new nail polish brand? Pure Ice is the nail polish brand for you and always will leave a smile with you:D!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair