Almay smart shade

Almay smart shade
smart shadesmart shade

1.0

1 review

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (4.0%), Zinc Oxide (2.0%)Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (Water) (Water, Eau), Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trisiloxane, Cetyl/PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Alcohol Denatured, Phenyltrimethicone, Nylon 12, Tribehenin, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Alumina, Boron Nitrate, Galactoarabinan, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract (Grape), Centaurea Cyanus (Cornflower) Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Ginseng (Panax Ginseng) Root Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Silica, Methicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Ammonium Polyacrylatedimethyl Tauramide, Cycloheptasiloxane, Acrylonitrile/Methacrylonitrile/Methyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 80, Talc, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

Skin: Very Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Eyes: Violet

I had heard about this concealer and i thought the "Smart Shade" aspect would work well for me as I have discoloured spots. I asked for it for Christmas as I realized I wanted to try it around Christmas Time. I tried it and was extremely dissapointed. The Titile is a lie. It did not match my skin tone at all, and maybe I just bought the wrong one but even had I got a lighter shade, it was quite orange. I hate orange-ish makeup, therefore the only time that I use this is when i use my other poorly constructed concealer by Almay that is too light for my skin. When mixed they have nice coverage , but alone; never work for me.

I very much do not reccmend trying this product. If you are looking for a nice concealer go for the Covergirl FreshComplexion which I absolutely adore.

In conclusion, I can safely say that my holy grail concealer is definetely not from Almay.