3.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

12 years ago

I looove this product! This BB cream has replaced my expensive foundations such as YSL and La Mer. I finish off with bare escentuals mineral makeup and the effect is just flawless. I will continue to buy this product :)

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

1.0

12 years ago

I have to change my review....I loved it, but after a week of application, it made me break out like CRAZY, and gave me huge, clogged pores with pus. On top of that, MY FACE PEELED LIKE CRAZY. And formed dry patches all over my face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nasty. I have very fair, sensitive skin and this did NOT work for me at all. BB creams are supposed to HEAL acne, but this did the exact opposite. Before I did not have acne. Honestly, my face looked like a pizza ,that I had to avoid wearing any make up for 2 days. So, I do not recommend this product.

About reviewer (215 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

12 years ago

I bought this in HK as a lazy person, I like combined products SPR 35 plus foundation plus moisturiser sounds too good to be true It is a great product if you do not want to wear heavy make up everyday. However, this only works in Summer holidays, as it gets a bit dry for my skin

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

2.0
from

12 years ago

BB cream is a product developed by doctors in Korea for patients who had procedures like microdermabrasion done - it's meant to aid skin healing as well as cover blemishes and even skin tone. ANYWAY, I heard about this craze whilst away in Asia and bought this product. I normally have combo skin which can get quite oily during the day. This product was easy to apply and definitely evened out my skin. It does an okay job in covering blemishes and dark circles, but I still need to use concealer on my bad days! More importantly, my skin is much less oily during the day and I only need to touch up once or twice. Will repurchase. EDIT - have discovered it has caused breakouts...tiny little pimples all over the face that go away when I stop using it, then come back when I restart. So...won't repurchase!

About reviewer (105 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

12 years ago

Blemish balms (BB Creams) are the new Asian craze for achieving flawless skin. It provides medium coverage, evens out skin tone, and creates a luminous glow. The Mushroom Multi Care serves three functions: whitening, anti-aging, and sun block. It whitens by slowing diminishing signs of spots and helps promote skin regeneration, all under the protection of an SPF. While it is listed as a tinted moisturizer, I found it best to apply the cream after my cleansing regimen and daily moisturizer. It is slightly creamy and easy to spread over the skin. It can be worn alone or under makeup. The only downside is this cream only comes in two colors, both of which are light to cater to its East Asian consumers. However, as an NC37, I discovered that it adjusted almost instantly to match my skin tone. I usually follow it with a translucent powder to set or mineral makeup to add additional color. The best part is, this product does not oxidize on your skin! Once this baby settles in, you'll be glowing! People will be complimenting you on your porcelain complexion. I have been using my BB cream for the past month and have detected noticeable change in my skin's appearance. My pores have tightened and my overall skin texture has smoothed out. Old spots and slight acne scarring has decreased. I will definitely be repurchasing. HG status! Pros: - Multi-purpose (contains SPF) - Noticeable change in skin after use - brighter/more radiant - Squeeze tube = Hygienic - Smells great (IMO) Cons: - Expensive! Around $32 for 50g - Not easily accessible, Korean product sold at Korean stores or international sites (try eBay!) - Suitable for all skin types, but not skin tones

About reviewer (46 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBlack

3.0
from

12 years ago

This is one of 3 bb creams (bb means blemish balm) I purchased based on huge raves from various Asian forums. There are numerous ones, but these that I am reviewing were quite affordable and I had to get some. This one was $32 for 50g/1.76oz. I can't tell you the exact ingredients as they are printed in Korean. Sorry! Supposedly, it is formulated with aloe and mushroom extracts. There is also adenosine and arbutin that helps improve the appearance of fine lines and promotes a brighter, more radiant complexion. This is a multi functioning tinted treatment that whitens, has anti aging properties, and blocks damaging UV rays with an SPF 20 PA+. If you have tried any tinted moisturizers, this will remind you of them. The texture, finish, and coverage is almost the same as Laura Mercier's Tinted Moisturizer. The Skin Food one is cheaper, of course... There is very little oil control. It gives a dewy finish. I like more of a soft matte finish. If I powder too much, it will cake up by late afternoon. Not much help on refining the look of enlarged pores... If you use a primer, it may help with the look of smaller pores... As with a lot of Asian skincare lines, you will notice a fragrance. It is not too heavy, but for those looking for unscented, stay clear away! I find it quite fresh and uplifting. I very rarely repurchase anything, so I won't lie to you. I will likely purchase something new and exciting that I just can't live without (for that moment, anyway...)

About reviewer (254 reviews)

Age36-43