Pantene Moisture Renewal Shampoo

Pantene Moisture Renewal Shampoo

3.3

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium 76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone

For a product labeled as moisturizing this stuff is sooooo drying......

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I haven't used Pantene in quite sometime, so I decided to give this a try after seeing a commercial for it. Never buying again. Left my roots looking greasy like I haven't showered in a few days. Did absolutely nothing for my hair except weigh it down with residue.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My 16 year old sister has used this including the conditioner faithfully for the past two years so I thought I'd give it a try when I was on the look for something inexpensive & affective. This gets all the grease from my hair out but doesn't make it feel dry or crunchy at all. I've realized after trying out many different shampoos that claim to do different things that all I need is something that cleans without stripping & nothing more. So glad I've found this simple shampoo.

I think this is a fantastic product, it is very moisturizing and i use it in conjunction with the conditioner and detangler
* it smells amazing
* feels amazing and thick in your hair
* very moisturizing (non stripping)
* fine on my color treated hair
the only thing i have noticed is since it is so moisturizing i would suggest using a clarifying shampoo once every two weeks to avoid build up because after that time it can weigh down your hair. i would re purchase

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

It's rare to find a shampoo that claims to be moisturizing and actually delivers; this is one of them. Of course, it only works if you don't rinse your hair out completely, since the residue is what does the moisturizing - I have to be careful even in a lukewarm shower. It's nothing sticky or gross, such as I've experienced with color-protecting shampoos. I use it with the matching conditioner and have been pretty pleased, although I still need a leave-in to detangle.

on 10/12/2015 3:45:00 AM

I bought this because the label claimed that it would "reverse 100 days of blow drying," which I thought was an enticing and hefty claim to make..

However, this shampoo was way too thick(?) for my hair. It left my hair greasy even after rinsing it and drying it later on. I also think this may be due to the fact that I found it difficult to rinse out of my hair, so maybe it was only greasy afterwards because there was still shampoo residue in it.

Either way, not impressed with this shampoo. There are far better shampoo's but I do applaud Pantene for their content marketing, I really thought it might reverse some hair damage.

on 7/28/2015 7:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

This review is for the entire line (shampoo, conditioner and masque).

Product is brilliant - leaves my hair (black, 4c) feeling very soft! Smells great and does what it says - even for Black Hair!!

I've unfortunately discovered L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil as I felt i needed something with more ooomph...and sadly haven't bought this range again.

on 3/13/2015 9:13:00 PM

I find this shampoo quite drying. I can use it for a day here or there, but to use it day after day, by the 3rd or 4th day, my hair looks and feels dry and brittle. The smell is ok, it lathers well, it cleans fine, but I can't live with the dryness it brings.

on 12/9/2014 9:28:00 PM

Wow... I had over processed hair and THEN went to salon and had it bleached twice. When I left salon of course my hair looked great But when I washed it :-( POOF cotton ball; embarrassing. After ONE use my hair feels better then before I went to the salon, it is a miracle. Silky and soft, I can't wait to put more in my hair.
And to top it off it came with a sample of dry shampoo.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Wow.... Shocked by the negative reviews. This shampoo and the matching conditioner are fantastic. I have used all of the expensive luxury brands (kerastase, phyto, pureology, etc) and my hair looks the best after using this. Shiny, bouncy, soft. And it doesn't build up any more than any other product. I just use a clarifying product and I'm good to go. I will keep buying this.