3.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

The sls in this was very irritating and caused itchy, flaky dry scalp

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium

3.0

2 years ago

It left my hair clean enough, but it did not deliver on it’s promise of moisture. That said my hair is coarse, dry and curly. It might be better suited to people with straight hair that has a silkier texture but that is just hazarding a guess. I basically bought this product because it was on special, and I can’t resist a good deal. I would only repurchase it if it were on special again and I was strapped for cash.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

EyesGreen

3 years ago

Will never buy this again!!! Got the large bottle of shampoo and conditioner from the supemarket... have been using them for a week and a half and ever since haven't done anything different for my hair compared to other shampoos... not bad, not great when it comes to the hair texture... BUT ever sinceI started using it, noticed my scalp is flaking like crazy... it happens everytime I come out of the shower and immediately thick scales start comming off. Sounds disgusting, and at the same time is frustrating. From one side, leaves my hair smelling great, while on the other making my scalp flaky, dirty looking, swollen and redish. This doesn't happen with my previous shampoo. :(

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

3 years ago

For a product labeled as moisturizing this stuff is sooooo drying......

About reviewer (1038 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

4 years ago

I haven't used Pantene in quite sometime, so I decided to give this a try after seeing a commercial for it. Never buying again. Left my roots looking greasy like I haven't showered in a few days. Did absolutely nothing for my hair except weigh it down with residue.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Tan

HairBrown

4 years ago

My 16 year old sister has used this including the conditioner faithfully for the past two years so I thought I'd give it a try when I was on the look for something inexpensive & affective. This gets all the grease from my hair out but doesn't make it feel dry or crunchy at all. I've realized after trying out many different shampoos that claim to do different things that all I need is something that cleans without stripping & nothing more. So glad I've found this simple shampoo.

About reviewer (423 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

4 years ago

I think this is a fantastic product, it is very moisturizing and i use it in conjunction with the conditioner and detangler * it smells amazing * feels amazing and thick in your hair * very moisturizing (non stripping) * fine on my color treated hair the only thing i have noticed is since it is so moisturizing i would suggest using a clarifying shampoo once every two weeks to avoid build up because after that time it can weigh down your hair. i would re purchase

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

4 years ago

It's rare to find a shampoo that claims to be moisturizing and actually delivers; this is one of them. Of course, it only works if you don't rinse your hair out completely, since the residue is what does the moisturizing - I have to be careful even in a lukewarm shower. It's nothing sticky or gross, such as I've experienced with color-protecting shampoos. I use it with the matching conditioner and have been pretty pleased, although I still need a leave-in to detangle.

About reviewer (150 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

2.0

4 years ago

I bought this because the label claimed that it would "reverse 100 days of blow drying," which I thought was an enticing and hefty claim to make.. However, this shampoo was way too thick(?) for my hair. It left my hair greasy even after rinsing it and drying it later on. I also think this may be due to the fact that I found it difficult to rinse out of my hair, so maybe it was only greasy afterwards because there was still shampoo residue in it. Either way, not impressed with this shampoo. There are far better shampoo's but I do applaud Pantene for their content marketing, I really thought it might reverse some hair damage.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

5 years ago

This review is for the entire line (shampoo, conditioner and masque). Product is brilliant - leaves my hair (black, 4c) feeling very soft! Smells great and does what it says - even for Black Hair!! I've unfortunately discovered L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil as I felt i needed something with more ooomph...and sadly haven't bought this range again.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age25-29