LORAC Starry Eyed Baked Trio - Starlet

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel

LOOOOOOOOVE everything about this shadow from the texture, lasting power, gorgeous casing, and perfect coordinating colors that blend into a metallic dream. Even though I know Lorac is a quality Iine I never would have thought these shadow trios were as amazing as they are and soo wish I ahd tried them years ago. I also have the Evening star trio but Starlet is my favorite for such a gorgeous popping brown champagne combo for a day look or going out. I have yet to not get compliments when wearing this all nite. I never buy palettes or trios mainly because I have so many individual shadows/Mac pigments but love that this trio makes things super quick with the perfect combos. I seriously don't get why Mac Shadows are so hyped as honestly they don't even begin to compare to the quality, richness, and pigmentation of my Lorac and Nars shadows. Flawless, buy asap if you haven't tried these. Hope they are never discontinued! :)

Hate to be the party pooper here, but I was disappointed when the dreaded dark line showed up on my eyelids. The shades were great with my dark hair, hazel eyes and really pale warm-toned skin - pinky silver with two coordinated purples, but it just didn't hold up for me. Even on a cold day, by noon I had almost black lines in my creases, primer or not. Embarassing and high-maintenence when I have a busy day. Hopefully I can make these great shades work.