Laura Geller New York Spackle primer/corrector in Bronze

Filtered by skin tone : Other
No Image

4.3

Water (Aqua), Dimethicone, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Propylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Dimethiconol, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Extract (Ginkgo Biloba), Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Lecithin, Bisabolol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

on 2/29/2016 11:44:00 AM

I got this product free with Laura Geller purchase. There is nothing that stands out about the product to me. I would agree with another poster, it can be used as a very sheer substitute if you did not want to apply foundation. I don't plan on purchase another one after I use this up.

on 11/11/2011 1:24:00 AM

I used to use the reg version of spackle in the past. I have normal / dry skin and found it to be somewhat moisturizing. It worked well for me, but purchasing it was always a pita as no stores carried it. I have always wanted to try the bronze version.

Well I was @ Ulta the other day just browsing as I was bored, and low-and-behold behind me were LG products. I was surprised to see a few shelves dedicated to LG as I though since she was out of Sephora, she was basically out of all brick and mortar stores.

Needless to say when I had seen the bronze spackle I knew I had to try it, rather buy it. My first impression was "wow" the bottle is huge. It carries 2 oz, comes in a pump bottle which is good for hygenic purposes. The cost was $20. Not bad at all!

To begin, I am NC30 w/ normal/ dry skin. I have redness around my nose and cheeks for the most part. I always loved a tinted primer as it helps to even out my skintone. I pumped out about 1 1/2 pumps of this spackle onto my fingertips and applied it all over my face like I would a moisturizer. At first I tried a reg foundation brush, but I felt that it absorb my spackle, as I really couldn't feel it on my skin. Fingers work best for this primer. It felt good on my face, almost cool sensation, and it evened out my skintone slightly ( no orange color) while giving me a subtle glow. Heaven knows I need to glow as I am getting older, my skin looks duller :(

It didn't feel tacky, but moist...it did dry down after a few minutes. This is fine for me as I prime my face, then do my eye makeup, then my fndtn. My fndtn glides on my face, blends easily, and works well with this spackle. I don't have huge pores, so can't really comment on this reducing pore size, but for me this foundation really works well. It does help my fndtn wear longer, even out skintone, gives me a subtle glow, adds a tad more moisture.

Just from the texture of this primer, I honestly don't think it would be all that beneficial for oily skinned ppl, as there are no mattifying ingredients. I would recommend it to ppl w/ the same skin type as me. I am happy with this primer, and will repurchase as long as it's easily available. I do alternate between this and my MAC P&P :)

I recieved a sample of this before buying the big pump. It looked dark, scary, orangey brown....but smoothed out lightly gives off the healthiest glow. This is what I wear when I go without makeup. It makes the skin feel so hydrated and smooth. Love all of the spackles!

on 1/8/2011 8:49:00 PM

I LOVE this product. I got it as a gift so I do not know how much it is but it works great. I really see a difference with my make-up when i use it. It dried really quick. I would definitely buy it again!!!!