no images

price range

Reviews

3.0

4 years ago

I got this product free with Laura Geller purchase. There is nothing that stands out about the product to me. I would agree with another poster, it can be used as a very sheer substitute if you did not want to apply foundation. I don't plan on purchase another one after I use this up.

About reviewer (56 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

from

6 years ago

I have very mixed emotions about this primer. I like that it is pretty light and the little bit of tone it adds to my face. I use this on days when I either I don't have time to put on a full layer of liquid foundation or I just don't want to because I know I'm going to be outside when its hot or just somewhere casual where a full face of makeup would be too much. As an actual primer though, this product is not the best. It doesn't really make my foundation last any longer or look better. Also I don't like that it leaves a sort of sticky feeling when you're applying it.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Oily, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

2.0

7 years ago

I really wanted to like this. But Laura Geller, your products leave too much shimmer. I have a bronzer/blush that leaves a lot of shimmer on my face. This is meant to be a primer. It leaves a very light shimmer across my face, when you put on foundation, you hardly notice it. But you will notice it on your hands and on your clothes and makeup if you are like me- I use my hands for applying concealer and foundation. I don't feel that it really smoothes out my face or "primes" meaning that it doesn't feel smooth like that silicone feeling. It is very light, so you hardly know that its on your face and absorbs into my skin well.

About reviewer (208 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Other, Other

1.0

7 years ago

This stuff is awful and I really wanted to like it! It's like there's nothing on my face but tiny sparkles. There's no glow and it certainly does not perfect the texture of my skin. The primer part doesn't even do it's job - makeup doesn't last longer or go on better or keep colors true. Also the product that is stuck in the pump after using it, is like rubber the next time you use it. You have to pick these pieces out of the usable liquid part of the product, so there's also a lot of waste. Sadly this was a big waste of my money and so disappointing!

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

7 years ago

This is a brightener-primer with color, so good if you get ghosted out by Champagne Spackle or if you need a touch of color. I wear Fair or Light Balance n Brighten and I notice in winter, I look very washed out, so I try to use this as the primer to add some warmth. It doesn't add a ton of color, just a hint, if any. I like Spackle, find it's my favorite primer by far, and I think this would work if other colors make you ashy.

About reviewer (241 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

from

8 years ago

So far, I really like this product. I received it as a sample, and it is a very generous 2 oz. sample product. I have used it for a week or so now and I do like it. It looks a lot more shimmery in the bottle, I don't notice the shimmer on my face. It just smooths out my complexion and adds a subtle glow. I think I would definitely repurchase!

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

1.0

not impressed...

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

3.0

8 years ago

I received a sample in one of my Birchboxes and I was really excited to give it a whirl. First off, the shimmer in this product is insane! I have oily skin (especially around my T-zone) and I only apply primer to my T-zone where my pores are more evident. I feel like this makes my skin look super oily and my pores stand out like mad! I have also found that my makeup doesn't last as long as normal when I use it (and I use Estee Lauder Double Wear!) Bottom line: Avoid.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

8 years ago

This is my favorite beauty product, HANDS DOWN!! I paid $25.00 for it, but it comes in a large bottle so it lasts forever...I tend to have dry skin (AND getting up there in age) so the light creamy texture does wonders for my skin! Any kind of foundation I use tend to look cakey, but this just smooths out the appearance of my skin, but looks very natural. It almost adds a glow I guess you could say to my face- I get compliments all the time about how great my skin looks when I wear this! I just apply the primer, a little loose poweder, and I'm good to go!

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

8 years ago

I received a sample of this in my October Birchbox. I'm almost out of it, sadly. I really, really like this primer. I received it in Bronze, but it looks fine on light/medium skin. If I had to guess, I'd say I'm around NC25 in Mac. I absolutely love the consistency of it. I've tried a couple other primers (Benefit, L'Oreal, VS, etc.) and they all had the silicone-y feel to it, which I hate. This one feels almost like a gel moisturizer. Will definitely be buying some after I finish the mini sample.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

AgeUnder 18