Eucerin Hyaluron - Filler

Eucerin Hyaluron - Filler
Hyaluron - FillerHyaluron - Filler

3.8

Aqua, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Butylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Paarkii, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Dimethicone, Glycerin Stearate Citrate, Homosalate, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycine Soja, Sodium Hyaluronate, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Mica, Methylparaben, Caprylyl Glycol, Trisodium, EDTA, Silica, Acrylates / C10-30 Akyl Acrilate Crosspolymer, Propylparaben , BHT, Parfum.

on 4/13/2016 4:19:00 AM

i have the night and also day cream with spf15. i have eczema, sensitive and dry skin. when i started using this my skin was really bad i mean flaky with dry bumpy red patches.. was not hoping for a miracle but this two really helped! i use it together with the cleansing milk. i also bought the toner and use it before the night cream and find it absorbed better. no doubt about the greasy feeling after since the cream is quite thick, but it turned my dry patchy bumpy skin to an even and better complexion after a month with no bad reaction!!!

on 4/1/2016 10:23:00 PM

This product is divided into for dry skin and for oil skin as I remember. I purchased the dry skin one and I think this is a nice product. You don't need much for the face so I have been using it for around 4 months. I saw some reviews saying that it's scented but I think it's okay for me as I have met more scented products before.

Actually when you are using this product, you can't feel that your face is full of moisture, but at least it's moisturizing that keep your skin always in a good condition of having moisturized, even till the next day I wake up, so I think this one is nice.

However, one drawback is that it doesn't sink in fast, every time I applied and if there is wind blowing, my hair will stick on my face == And if I apply too much, at the next day I wake up, my face is full of hair sticking on it lol So if you don't like the sticky feel, this may not be good for you.

All in all, although I may not repurchase it as I would like to try other products, this one is worth trying and the price is also fair.

To Read all 26 Reviews, Login or Join

on 2/5/2016 4:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this product. It doesn't break me hot. On the contrary, it seems that it partly prevents breakouts for me.
I don't have deep wrinkles so I can't evaluate it's efficiency, but my skin feels tighter after using it. It has a nice smell. it's not a ground breaking must - have product, but it's nice and can be effective as a prevention of wrinkles and it definitely moisturizes well.

on 12/28/2014 3:09:00 PM

The review is from a sample. This is highly scented, very moisturising, but doesn't sink in ( I've got no problem with other products and always exfoliate), it sits there making you sticky and shiny. Not impressed.

on 12/14/2014 2:46:00 PM

Absorbs well into the skin, leaving it feeling soft and smelling good. However, haven't seen any 'filling' benefits and for that reason and the price - I will not be purchasing again.

on 2/23/2014 11:06:00 AM

My clinique was making me break out so I was advised by a rep at boots to try this . It's kinder to my skin and I can use it on my neck which is very sensitive without a problem. However it leaves my face wet and sticky and doesn't really sink in well so I have to wait a good while before applying makeup. Don't know I it works as clinique products had improved my skin anyway (except for the odd spot I was getting). I'm half way through the tub and will not be repurchasing.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

I have suffered with dry, flaky, and dare I say, scaly skin for the last couple of years. I have been using cetaphil for a while now but came across the Eucerin hyaluron filler night cream when I was given some samples at my local boots store. Lets just say, this WILL be replacing my cetaphil lotion! This stuff is amazing, it literally transformed my skin overnight. It does not feel greasy or heavy and soaks into my skin super easily. It is also a great base for makeup! Will definately recommend!

on 2/8/2014 5:46:00 AM

I have used this product now for about a month. It is really working well for me. I used to suffer from flaky, dehydrated combination skin that did not respond well to moisturisers. This cream in combination with the 5% urea notion has eliminated the flakes completely. I use the hyaluron daily in the morning, and at night I use either this or the 5%. The consistency of this cream is fairly thick and buttery, it has a mild scent that does not bother me. I realise that the jar packaging is not ideal, but do not think this cream contains very sophisticated ingredients anyway I bought it primarily to deal with dehydration. Because of the sick texture I was concerned about blocked pores, but this cream has not caused any during the month I have used it. I would even say on my chin the block pores have disappeared, perhaps due to better moisturisation. No breakouts or irritation either. Very happy with this as I now have smooth, well hydrated skin and make up applies beautifully on top. The downside is that this cream has no SPF, but I tend not to rely on moisturiser for sun protection anyway. This is not exactly a cheap product, but compared to some high-end creams it is affordable. I will certainly continue using it.

on 2/15/2013 2:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I really like the Hyaluron filler range, as my skin is very dehydrated. The creams are not at all heavy, so they are probably not ideal for dry skin. At night, I layer the cream over my Clarins Blue Orchid oil - makes my skin look plump and moisturized, but not oily.

on 7/3/2012 4:09:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I got this as a freebie, and the one I have is the "Light day cream" with SPF 15. Sadly, it has broken me out AND left me with dry patches. I've used it for three days now and I initially liked several things about it: the packaging, the great pump, the texture and feel of the lotion, the subtle glow it left me with, and the fact that it has SPF - which isn't that common here in Sweden. Not in drugstores, at least. But today, after three days of use, I noticed I have several pimples and whiteheads in my T-zone + the skin around my lips as well as the laugh lines (where I wanted the filler to fill in!) are super patchy, dry and flakey. Too bad, I really wanted to like this :(