4.2

$79.00 on Sephora
Shop Now

Reviews

2 months ago

I got this as a gift and found it to be quite subtle, not too anything, just lovely. It's elegant and sophisticated and unisex. The various notes blend together beautifully, so you don't get overwhelmed by any one of them. My husband loves it, so I got him another smaller bottle, so we are scent twins, which is great because we complement each other. And we get plenty of compliments, too! This also works well as a layering fragrance due to that soft dry down and subtle, blended notes. It's not my all time favorite fume, but it's quite enchanting and reasonably priced. The bottle is stunning, too!

About reviewer (379 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairOther, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

3 months ago

This is my all-time favorite perfume. I think it smells so classy but still young and sparkling and fresh. It's the perfect blend of a classic rose and juicy lychee. It's appropriate for the office because it smells clean and light, it's great for a date because it's so feminine and romantic. The longevity and sillage are amazing. It just smells like "me" and I love it so much.

About reviewer (61 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

Lovely classy scent.

About reviewer (210 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Relaxed, Medium

2 years ago

Chloe by Chloe THIS is what I have been looking for all these years! I have been collecting blind purchase fragrances for about a year now (no shopping near where I live), and was starting to get discouraged when I realized I am now up to 64 bottles. All of which I though sounded like they were going to be the ONE. This has literally every aspect of my vision of a signature scent. It is done so nicely and the peony stays with me all day. I LOVE that. The rose is always in the background and this literally lasted me over 8 hours with just 4 sprays. It is so YUMMY that I wish I could trade in all of these fragrances I purchased for backups of this one. I have been buying the flankers now and once I try those, I am not buying any more perfumes. I think I am good for life here. Hoping to find a way to trade some of them. I see that fragrancenet has something called Chloe New. I wish I could find a comparison to this to see if the "new" is something worth buying. I am trying to decide between Chloe New and Chloe De Roses. EDT a year or so later (2/28/19) After collecting my fave niche bottles of perfume (about 4 a week on average) for the last year, Chloe REMAINS my favorite. My husband thinks it smells like a scent his grandma used to wear, so he is not really a big fan, but he can deal with it because my perfume love is for me. I love the way this one makes me feel. Not to mention it lasts all day on my skin. That does not stop me from respraying through so I can get the top notes again. I quit smoking and began perfume collecting (bc I could not even smell perfume when I was a smoker). Now I do not know how I lived without it. Selecting and applying perfume every day of my life has become my favorite part of the day. It definitely sets my mood. This one is so delicious that it literally makes my mouth water!

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesGreen

2 years ago

It s lovely, very summery. But too expensive and has zero lasting power.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

from

2 years ago

Beautiful, feminine, soft, almost ethereal..... This is amazing. I will wear this perfume the day I get married. It's just so effortless. Not heavy at all. No headaches here. I get the most compliments when I wear this.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesBrown

from

2 years ago

I’m On the fence about This. Love ...but sometimes iT smells like elnette L’Oréal hairspray ...weird Huh ?!

About reviewer (73 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

2 years ago

Have been using this everyday for 4 years. Only wear this.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Other, Other

I love this smel:)

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

2 years ago

I find this to be the most confusing fragrance that I have ever owned. Some days I really enjoy it, and on other days I find it to be a sharp screechy mess that induces headaches. This was the fragrance that I chose when I received a Sephora fragrance sampler as a gift for Christmas last year. I probably redeemed my certificate too quickly. I should have sampled it longer to make sure, but I really thought that it was "the one". I can certainly see why this is so popular. The quality of this fragrance is excellent, it doesn't really change, disappear, or morph into anything weird when you are wearing it. Definitely stays consistent and has good staying power. Just too much of a fresh laundry-type scent for me. Perhaps my chemistry is the problem, I usually do best with warmer, spicier scents. I feel like Chloe just doesn't suit my personality. I do wear it occasionally (too expensive to waste it) but it has to be the right day. And on me I enjoy it more in cool or cold weather. Very pretty but never going to be my signature scent.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Warm