Chloe Chloe (EDP)

Chloe Chloe (EDP)
Chloe (EDP)Chloe (EDP)Chloe (EDP)chloe perfumeChloe (EDP)

4.2

It s lovely, very summery. But too expensive and has zero lasting power.

on 2/7/2018 9:08:00 PM

Beautiful, feminine, soft, almost ethereal..... This is amazing. I will wear this perfume the day I get married. It's just so effortless. Not heavy at all. No headaches here. I get the most compliments when I wear this.

on 1/23/2018 2:16:00 PM

I’m On the fence about This. Love ...but sometimes iT smells like elnette L’Oréal hairspray ...weird Huh ?!

on 12/24/2017 1:43:00 AM

Have been using this everyday for 4 years. Only wear this.

on 11/13/2017 10:35:00 PM

I love this smel:)

on 11/13/2017 8:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I find this to be the most confusing fragrance that I have ever owned. Some days I really enjoy it, and on other days I find it to be a sharp screechy mess that induces headaches. This was the fragrance that I chose when I received a Sephora fragrance sampler as a gift for Christmas last year. I probably redeemed my certificate too quickly. I should have sampled it longer to make sure, but I really thought that it was "the one". I can certainly see why this is so popular. The quality of this fragrance is excellent, it doesn't really change, disappear, or morph into anything weird when you are wearing it. Definitely stays consistent and has good staying power. Just too much of a fresh laundry-type scent for me. Perhaps my chemistry is the problem, I usually do best with warmer, spicier scents. I feel like Chloe just doesn't suit my personality. I do wear it occasionally (too expensive to waste it) but it has to be the right day. And on me I enjoy it more in cool or cold weather. Very pretty but never going to be my signature scent.

on 11/11/2017 1:57:00 PM

I like this light smell very much.

on 10/30/2017 7:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Tried a sample from Ulta and was not impressed. Cute bottle but the synthetic floral/musk notes don't work for me. Smells generic and boring. Very '90's. Not for me.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is so nice! I ran out and I miss it. Lots of compliments. When you try it on, you might think, oh no, old lady floral and musk, but give it a moment, it settles into a very woodsy and beautiful scent. Wears very long time too! The metal on the bottle reacts badly when exposed to the perfume, but oh well.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Best. Ever. Almost anyone can wear it. Seems to suit all tastes!

Popular Fragrances