Chloé Chloe (EDP)

Chloé Chloe (EDP)
Chloe (EDP)Chloe (EDP)Chloe (EDP)chloe perfumeChloe (EDP)

4.2

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Lovely classy scent.

Chloe by Chloe
THIS is what I have been looking for all these years! I have been collecting blind purchase fragrances for about a year now (no shopping near where I live), and was starting to get discouraged when I realized I am now up to 64 bottles. All of which I though sounded like they were going to be the ONE.

This has literally every aspect of my vision of a signature scent. It is done so nicely and the peony stays with me all day. I LOVE that. The rose is always in the background and this literally lasted me over 8 hours with just 4 sprays. It is so YUMMY that I wish I could trade in all of these fragrances I purchased for backups of this one.

I have been buying the flankers now and once I try those, I am not buying any more perfumes. I think I am good for life here. Hoping to find a way to trade some of them.

I see that fragrancenet has something called Chloe New. I wish I could find a comparison to this to see if the "new" is something worth buying. I am trying to decide between Chloe New and Chloe De Roses.

Anyway, after trying Chloe Love Story and Nomade, those are close runners up. I think I have found my perfume house!

It s lovely, very summery. But too expensive and has zero lasting power.

on 2/7/2018 9:08:00 PM

Beautiful, feminine, soft, almost ethereal..... This is amazing. I will wear this perfume the day I get married. It's just so effortless. Not heavy at all. No headaches here. I get the most compliments when I wear this.

on 1/23/2018 2:16:00 PM

I’m On the fence about This. Love ...but sometimes iT smells like elnette L’Oréal hairspray ...weird Huh ?!

on 12/24/2017 1:43:00 AM

Have been using this everyday for 4 years. Only wear this.

on 11/13/2017 10:35:00 PM

I love this smel:)

on 11/13/2017 8:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I find this to be the most confusing fragrance that I have ever owned. Some days I really enjoy it, and on other days I find it to be a sharp screechy mess that induces headaches. This was the fragrance that I chose when I received a Sephora fragrance sampler as a gift for Christmas last year. I probably redeemed my certificate too quickly. I should have sampled it longer to make sure, but I really thought that it was "the one". I can certainly see why this is so popular. The quality of this fragrance is excellent, it doesn't really change, disappear, or morph into anything weird when you are wearing it. Definitely stays consistent and has good staying power. Just too much of a fresh laundry-type scent for me. Perhaps my chemistry is the problem, I usually do best with warmer, spicier scents. I feel like Chloe just doesn't suit my personality. I do wear it occasionally (too expensive to waste it) but it has to be the right day. And on me I enjoy it more in cool or cold weather. Very pretty but never going to be my signature scent.

on 11/11/2017 1:57:00 PM

I like this light smell very much.

on 10/30/2017 7:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Tried a sample from Ulta and was not impressed. Cute bottle but the synthetic floral/musk notes don't work for me. Smells generic and boring. Very '90's. Not for me.

Popular Fragrances