Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

4.3

NET WT. 0.08 g / 0.002 Oz. HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL/HYDROGENATED GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL/HYDROGENATED HUILE VEGETALE, ZINC STEARATE, STEARIC ACID, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA, POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510)

on 1/1/2019 2:14:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Bought this in Dark Brown, it is a nice ashy brown that doesn't apply too heavy or dark. I was using a much softer brow pencil before and it was becoming a bit too bold since I lightened my hair but still have darker brows. This requires more pressure to apply than other brow pencils I have used but it keeps my brows looking natural but just a touch more full, as I have some gaps. Price is way too high for what you get. Would repurchase.

on 10/23/2018 4:24:00 AM

ABH just launched in South East Asia and ABH counter for the brow wiz bar at Sephora is still not selling despite the world wide fame. I tried the shade 'caramel' which was too light and then matched to 'medium brown' which suited me well. I have NYX Micro Brow in Ash Brown which is so similar and a great dupe. I have thick brows and didnt find ABH wIZ helpful. I cant just add /fill in sparse brow. I want to fill the entire brow with mega shading, thicken my brow and I need lotsa drama with gradation of color from center of brow right to tip. That's just me!
Honestly if not for Kylie and Kim, I would not have caved in. For that price for little lead and spoolie, I dont think it is worth it. I'll stick to my powder eye shadow, my faithful spoolie and slanted tip brush from Sephora to work magic on my brows.I like it that way. Thanks. But I`m just not spending on this baby by ABH. Nope! If you like ABH brow wiZ , you will like NYC Micro!

on 10/18/2018 10:50:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I have this in the color taupe which is a perfect match for my brows. This brow pencil is a hard waxy pencil and I need to apply some pressure to get it to apply evenly. Once on, it lasts all day.

on 8/3/2018 3:55:00 PM

I have dark brown almost black asian hair and medium ash brown is perfect. Its not a slippery formula which i prefer. I do like this better than the cheaper dupe by nyx. This one is easier to draw because the nyx is more waxy and it goes on harsher. I want to try the benefit one but ive been loving and loyal to the abh so im not sure if id ever switch!

edit- i noticed my brow hairs been falling off when i use this. I will def buy the benefit precisely my brow in 4.5 to try instead

on 7/27/2018 3:19:00 PM

Great for using as a touch up during the day but the overall amount that you get isn't a lot. I used up one pencil in about 2 months if I fill my brown in everyday. The look is very natural.

on 5/18/2018 8:17:00 AM

Hear me out on this one. When I first bought this I was in love, it was holy grail status for me - the pencil was thin, it was the only “mid range” priced pencil that had a gray colour for my black hair, other people loved it.... And I now have such a disdain for this product. My issue is the damn brush - this product is so cheap that the brush literally breaks into 2 (the plastic connecting the brush) when I use it!
This happens everytime, and I’m sure it’s not a defect because I’ve bought around 5 of these in hopes that it is. It’s just a matter of when! I’m forced to either salvage the broken part and brush my brows through, or bring another pencil with an actual reliable brush handle (I still keep 1 to this day even though the product is all gone - all because I’ve been traumatized). If you travel as well, you’re almost guaranteed to have a broken off spoolie when you land.

It would be fine if this brow wiz was like $10, but for $25+ cad I absolutely hate this product now. I have turned to benefit’s brow products (so far spoolie is all intact) and will not turn back. Bye ABH

on 5/1/2018 5:28:00 PM

Obviously pricier than a drugstore brand, but this brow pencil is great because of the tiny pencil and lasting color. You may need to go a little lighter than the color you think you are. Try is on brows first.

on 3/29/2018 10:22:00 AM

This is the best. You get enough product and you have more control than you do the pomade. I like to use this with her brow gel, or if it's snowing/raining out, I use the nyx brow wax.

on 2/9/2018 4:04:00 PM

Made my eyebrows fall out!!

on 1/2/2018 12:17:00 PM

First, I have to say that this is probably my favourite pencil product for brows. However, I find it too expensive for the quantity I get. I'm tempted to try dupes for this, which I've heard are just as good, rather than repurchase this.