Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

4.4

NET WT. 0.08 g / 0.002 Oz. HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL/HYDROGENATED GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL/HYDROGENATED HUILE VEGETALE, ZINC STEARATE, STEARIC ACID, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA, POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have four backups of this brow product, I love this brow product. I have some gaps on eyebrows, but i love natural, bushy eyebrow look so this product gives me just what i want. I have naturally really cool toned dark brown hair and eyebrows. I tried many of these brow product, ebony is a bit dark but i get along with, but i also love medium brown. chocolate and dark brown are too warm for my cool toned hair. longevity is great, this pencil is not too pigmented which is awesome, i tried benefit precisely my brow and don't like it just because it's too creamy and pigmented. spooly is also great.

the only bad side if you have really sparse eyebrows, this will not last that long.

on 7/11/2018 5:51:00 PM

my HG brow product! it's easy to use, sits well atop of makeup as well as skincare, lasts all day without smudging or fading, and looks natural. i can see why it's a cult favorite. it is definitely pricey, but i would repurchase over and over again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I prefer the brow pencils from MAC or the Brow Definer from ABH. I purchase this whenever it goes on sale from Ulta, but it breaks too easily. I will not repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I've tried so many eyebrow products only to be disappointed. I love benefit but I love this even more! soft and natural that is all I want when it comes to my eyebrows and this pencil delivers just that! blends like a dream and the color match is perfect, stays on until I wash my face. wish it wasn't expensive, but I've come to accept that most products I end up falling in love with are expensive.-___- sadly.

on 6/2/2018 9:27:00 PM

I love the version of Taupe that Anastasia provides. But this pencil breaks easily, and definitely doesn't last long. I went in to exchange it for the Perfect Brow Pencil in Taupe today, and it's sold out in my three local Sephoras. Guess I'm not the only one who learned this lesson.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I was really excited to use this when I first bought it, and I ended up being really disappointed. The pencil breaks so easily, and you have to make sure you don't buy one that is already broken. It's kind of ridiculous that for $21, you get a pencil that could break with the slightest touch. I really liked the spoolie on the side, which I still use to this day. The shade was good for my brows, but the formula is too dry for me. Sadly, I won't be repurchasing this product.

on 5/18/2018 8:17:00 AM

Hear me out on this one. When I first bought this I was in love, it was holy grail status for me - the pencil was thin, it was the only “mid range” priced pencil that had a gray colour for my black hair, other people loved it.... And I now have such a disdain for this product. My issue is the damn brush - this product is so cheap that the brush literally breaks into 2 (the plastic connecting the brush) when I use it!
This happens everytime, and I’m sure it’s not a defect because I’ve bought around 5 of these in hopes that it is. It’s just a matter of when! I’m forced to either salvage the broken part and brush my brows through, or bring another pencil with an actual reliable brush handle (I still keep 1 to this day even though the product is all gone - all because I’ve been traumatized). If you travel as well, you’re almost guaranteed to have a broken off spoolie when you land.

It would be fine if this brow wiz was like $10, but for $25+ cad I absolutely hate this product now. I have turned to benefit’s brow products (so far spoolie is all intact) and will not turn back. Bye ABH

on 5/2/2018 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I always have a few colors and backups of this product around. Brows are central and I feel comfortable spending the most amount of time on them since bad eyebrows can destroy the quality of a look. I don't know what to say. Everything has already been said. Except, please do not apply these on moisturized or wet or oily brows. They look best and most natural when applied to bone dry brows. I would say you should apply this first, right after washing or toning the face and then apply. If you have dry and itchy eyebrows you can moisturize and then take an alcohol pad or wipe and wipe over the entire brow area. Otherwise this product will overdraw, the lines will smudge, and you'll get too much pigment.

This is second only to my Suqqu Brow Pen (which is even more high maintenance but delivers a truly natural brow on par with the finest microblading and lasts literally ALL day into the next.)

If you are in awe of the eyebrows of Kylie Jenner, Shay Mitchell, or Khloe Kardashian, then you should check out makeupbyariel who does their eyebrows and INSISTS on using this product on a bone dry face.

Pen breaks if you travel with it often and sometimes the actual product falls out so I always keep it pointed up.

on 5/1/2018 5:28:00 PM

Obviously pricier than a drugstore brand, but this brow pencil is great because of the tiny pencil and lasting color. You may need to go a little lighter than the color you think you are. Try is on brows first.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

To cut to the chase, this is a great brow product, but it has several identical dupes that are a third of the price. I used this for about 2 years. I have seen reviews on Sephora where people claim they go through one of these a month. If that is you, you probably have massive eyebrows on fleek and i would recommend something thicker (as in, not so slim, not such a small amount of product) and less expensive. These are about $24 a piece in my area, and I used one every 6 months or so. It is nice because it is very thin for precision, especially on the tail of your brow. It also has a nice consistency in that you do not need to press down hard, but also isn't too pigmented or creamy so you don't end up looking like you used a Sharpie or cake batter on your brows. It has better than average staying power, and is pretty resistant to smudges. Overall it's a very good product. The reason I state I wouldn't rebuy it however, is that I have found longer lasting (Benefit Kapow Brow, lasts 24 hours on your face, and mini version lasted me almost a year!! Try it if you haven't already, I swear it's my fave brow product of all time!), and also much cheaper products. There are a bunch of well known dupes for this. NYX makes one, but the one I prefer is actually by Loreal. It is IDENTICAL to this, right down to the packaging. If you don't like buying dupes, or just like high-end makeup just for the name (no shade, some people do that, I used to), then this is a great brow product for those who need precision and don't have very large brows. If you have very large brows, this could take forever to fill them in as it is extremely slim, and you will go through the product very very fast.

Popular Brows Products