Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

4.4

NET WT. 0.08 g / 0.002 Oz. HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL/HYDROGENATED GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL/HYDROGENATED HUILE VEGETALE, ZINC STEARATE, STEARIC ACID, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA, POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510)

on 4/20/2018 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

Love this one. It’s easy to apply and blend and looks natural. I use this to detail my brows. I love the small spooly brush which I use to blend. Some companies make their spoolies too thick, big, or rough. This ones perf. The color selection is great too. Another amazing product from ABH

I didn't care for this. I thought it made my brows look dark and unnatural. They also always looked smeared at the ends. I love the brow brush though and still use that side. Pencils always make my eyebrows look harsh. Brown pencil on brown brows equals dark brown eyebrows (aged 10 years) and you can always see when someone uses a lighter pencil so I prefer tinted brow gel one shade lighter. Eyebrows either make or break your face and this pencil was much too harsh and bold.

on 3/29/2018 10:22:00 AM

This is the best. You get enough product and you have more control than you do the pomade. I like to use this with her brow gel, or if it's snowing/raining out, I use the nyx brow wax.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

The color looks natural and blends like a dream. It also stays put despite my oily skin. It is so hard to find a brow pencil in dark brown that doesn't make my eyebrows too dark. This is so nice to have because normally I don't do my eyebrows every day. Now that I'm getting older and my eyebrows are not growing as fast as they use to, it takes a bit more effort on my part. This is easy to use and doesn't take too much time to do.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I adore this! I have had every hair color under the sun, and finding eyebrow pencils to match them was easy, until I grew out to my natural color. All dirty blonde pencils were either too yellow, too brown, too grey, too waxy or patchy or smeared too much. I recieved a sample of this in an Ulta order before Christmas and just finished it today. I had become so accustomed to the simplicity and convenience of it, that I just had to buy the full size. It LOOKS SO NATURAL!!!! I look like I actually have naturally full brows. No other brow pencil has looked so natural to me, and been so smudge proof. It's easy to use, a very slender tip that gives a hair-stroke look. It's not so opaque that your brows look drawn on with a marker. It is worth every penny. At my age it is about looking natural and doing it on a budget and quickly. This pencil lasts and lasts. I'd try it, you will love it.

on 2/9/2018 4:04:00 PM

Made my eyebrows fall out!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

For the longest time (about 15 years) I was attached to a Clinique Superfine brow pencil in 002 Soft Brown. The color was a perfect match, the pencil had a fine tip, and didn't mind too much the absence of the spooley. Then, despite not having a perfect shade match I pushed myself to buy a Broz Wiz to get to know what the fuzz is about.
Wow! I wish I've done that sooner. This is the first ever pencil that I've used that doesn't leave visible strokes and looks very natural without almost any efforts on my part. Going over the pencil with the spooley blends it to perfection.
I wish they had an exact dupe shade for a Clinic - a cool light brown. But even without the perfect shade match, there is no going back. The tip of Anastasia's pencil is thinner, it's is easy to check how much of the product left (Clinique only goes up and doesn't go down), and the spooley makes everything better.
The downside of this pencil that it does smudges pretty easily and doesn't stay perfect all day. My sparse brows require touch-ups.

on 1/2/2018 12:17:00 PM

First, I have to say that this is probably my favourite pencil product for brows. However, I find it too expensive for the quantity I get. I'm tempted to try dupes for this, which I've heard are just as good, rather than repurchase this.

on 12/31/2017 10:58:00 PM

This was the first very fine point brow pencil I purchased. It was a revelation. It isn’t HG for several reasons: the tendency for the spoolie to break off, the average length of wear (admittedly oily), and the price increases since I’ve been using it (long before all the buzz).

Holy grail. Hands down. My brows have never looks better, and it lasts all day long. Expensive, so when my wallets looking sad and I've run out, I do use the Nyx dupe, but I prefer this one by far.

Popular Brows Products