Sugar Cosmetics Sugar Tint

No Image

3.7

Water, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Disiloxane, Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Isohexadecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Jojoba Esters, Magnesium Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Squalane, Disodium Edta, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetradibutyl Pentaerithrityl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Lauryl PCA, Tocopheryl Acetate, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate. May contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492, CI 77491 and CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)

on 7/24/2013 6:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

I got this as a present and I love it! I have rose and plum. It gives a lovely reddish/pinkish tint depending on the colour you use and it moisturizers. It basically a very moisturizing lipstick. Only tip is don't leave it in your bag outside on a hot day.... It melts... I will buy this product again! ~(^_^)~

on 3/15/2012 3:27:00 AM

I got this as a free birthday gift from sephora last month and I completely love it. I got the original clear treatment aswell as the rose tinted treatment. I honestly prefer the clear one as the rose tinted one is just a bit too red and dark for my skintone. I love to use this throught the day aswell as at night before bed. I wake up and my lips feel so hydrated! It`s a bit expensive for a lip treatment but this stuff is so great so I would probably repurchase when I run out. I would recommend this to anyone with super chapped lips.

on 7/1/2011 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This "tint" made me look super orange. Don't use this in the winter when you are at your lightest shade because it will not look pretty! If you want to use it when you are a bit tanner or have naturally dark skin then blend, blend blend. Only use a pea-sized amount and work it in with a make-up sponge!

on 2/16/2010 1:41:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I bought this product not expecting much especially since I never even heard of the brand. OMG....this is now my everyday moisturizer/foundation, good coverage, very moisturizing, gives this awesome dewy loook which = almost perfect looking skin:).....did I mention absolutely no break outs!!! Is this really discontinued??

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Nice tinted moisturizer. Luckily, its my skin shade...since they only have one shade which is light/medium. It has SPF 20 which is a plus. I believe this is discontinued.

on 9/30/2009 3:14:00 PM

I picked this up on a whim when it was on sale for like $3 at Ulta, used it a couple of times but it was winter and a few shades too dark. I recently dug it out of my kit when i ran out of my favorite foundation for when i'm tan. (i'm about an nw 30 in summer)
Surprise! A perfect match! I wasn't expecting much in quality but when i applied it i got great coverage for a TM, smooth application with my fingers and a soft dewy glow that i love. I popped on some concealer and bronzer and went about me day, once again not expecting much in terms of staying power and not looking greasy. (I'm a Capricorn what can i say! Skeptic!) A few hours later i glanced in the mirror and my skin looked....perfect. Almost weirdly perfect! Smooth, dewy, sun kissed. I'm so sad that my tan is quickly fading and this only comes in one color, i'll use it when i self tan, and for vacations. Snatch it if you can find it!

on 6/10/2009 9:50:00 AM

thiss is the best coverage tinted moisturizer for sure. it covers well and gives you a nice glow. but its border line between glowey and greasy. i love this stuff personally for me right now in hot weather. but i think that this could easily make someone orangey tinted. it only comes in one color. and right now it workss for me because its summer and i have a tan but if i get ligghter i will defently be orange. i would give this a higher ratign because it works really good for me. but the fact that it only comes in one color and its not a very universal color.nand that it can appear greasy probably isnt a good thing. i find if you use a damp sponge you can avoid that though. good product. you might want to check the color before you put it on your face though if your very light. also the price retails for like 15$? but i got mine for cheap at tj max.

i bought this at my local tj-maxx for $4 dollars and i had heard of the brand before, so i decided to try it. i got light-medium, which is a bit dark for me becuase it has no color sample on the packaging...anyway, it goes on smoothly and stays on for about 7 hours. if you apply too much it will leave you looking quite orange. a little goes a LONG way, i use about 1/4 of a dime amount for my whole face. dosn't cover my huge pores, but nothing will. i will buy again! great for summer! i

on 4/19/2009 8:28:00 PM

i just bought this today
it was 4 dollars and i sampled it on my hand and loved the texture
it looked very nice on my skin tone
its a similar shade to my cargo bronzer
i tried some on my skin before i went in the shower and it felt great
im gonna have to use it alot more to really find out if i like it but im not picky
if it breaks me out though i will stop using it
summer is approaching and this will be great for running out and not wanting to use foundation

hope i like it!!!!!

UPDATE::::: it works nice .. its a little too dark and i have learned A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY .. to apply it i dab a little on my fingers and lightly massage it into my face section by section
this will not suit people with lite skin tones
after running out of this i may try a new tinted moisterizer even though this one was great for the cheap price of $4

It's a tinted moisturizer so I did not expect flawless coverage. It will not cover blemishes or pores, if that's what you're looking for. This TM is ideal for those who just need a more even skin tone. I like that it's a moisturizer with SPF. The tube packaging is pretty good, I can control how much I need to squeeze out of it. This is something I will use if I just have to get out of the house and run errands.

Update (04/06/09) --- I'm liking this TM. It feels so light yet I cannot complain about the coverage & the "just right dewy finish" is awesome. For reference, I'm an NC30 & the Sugar Light to Medium is a perfect match. I don't think it's too expensive for the amount of product that you get.