71%

$45.00 on Sephora
Shop Now

Reviews

12 minutes ago

Excellent and highly recommended. Sheer coverage but buildable. Very natural and moisturizing. My skin even looks better since I have been using this for the last 4 months.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Other

HairBlack

an hour ago

Looking for a replacement for the discontinued Coverblend by Exuviance? I finally found it! This NARS product is very close in texture, coverage, and performance. I mix two colors (Terre Neuve and Alaska) to match my skin tone. My skin is fair, normal, and sensitive. This product gives a sheer/light coverage, but it's buildable and leaves a "dewy" finish without looking oily. No problems with settling or creasing. I use fingertips to apply but a sponge works, too. It's pricey, but a little goes a long way! I'm getting compliments on my skin-- this looks very natural. SO happy to have found it.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBlond

EyesHazel

4 months ago

I have mature, dry skin. I bought this as a quick throw on when heading out to do errands, etc. it does go on easily and sets up to a nice radiant finish. When I put this on, I had no dry patches and no break outs. Within 3 hours, I had both dry patches and a break out in my chin area. Don’t know if I’m allergic or sensitive to something in the formula, but it doesn’t work for me.

About reviewer (79 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

EyesBlue

8 months ago

Perfect no makeup makeup. I’ve had this before a few years ago in the shade Alaska and stopped wearing it as the shade was off, too yellow for me. Then when I was instore recently the lady matched me to terre neuve which is light 0. I was skeptical as Ian never the lightest shade but it matches perfectly and looks great on those light makeup days with just a light dusting of powder, blush and mascara. I have to tape down the lid when travelling as it isn’t the most secure and I’m afraid of it leaking all over. Also quite expensive. *EDIT* this causes me to get lots of little whiteheads all over my face so even though it looks great and wears well my skin doesn’t like it much!

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

EyesGreen

9 months ago

After years of trying and failing to find the perfect foundation, it finally happened. My Holy Grail foundation. So some info about my skin type: acne-prone, combination skin and am prone to some flaky skin during stressful times (stressful times meaning finals or deadlines time haha). Some info about my everyday make-up type: red lipstick (yes even in the daylight) is a must, mascara is a usually and I like the rest of my face to look even, healthy, but natural. Nars does just that, give you a nice healthy glow and a 'your skin but better' type of feel. My acne is around my jaw and on good days, this provides great coverage for it but even on bad days, all I need is a little bit of concealer. But this isn't the type of foundation to wear if you want that flawless coverage, airbrushed kind of look. This is the kind of foundation for those who want a more natural look or doesn't have that much time on their hands for the whole moisturise-primer-foundation-powder deal. It's very practical for me, I only have to put a pea size and it seems to be enough for me. On some days when I tend to be extremely flaky around certain areas, it's a bit annoying as this foundation may cling to it unless I put a heavy duty moisturiser underneath. But that doesn't matter too much to me, because my solution is to put loads of moisturiser on the flaky area and just not put Nars in that area, but put it everywhere else. As a tinted moisturiser, it blends into my skin perfectly and doesn't really create an odd mess of 'makeup/no makeup' paint splatter on my face, if you know what I mean. But if you tend to have flaky skin everywhere, this may not be for you. Packaging wise, it's more on the practical side. Not very pretty or noticeable and the squeeze tube is handy but a bit of a pain when you actually use the products only for the tube part to get a wee bit messy but I don't think packaging will matter mcuh for those looking for THIS type of foundation, anyway.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

10 months ago

This is the 1st tinted moisturizer I purchased a couple of years ago when I decided I wanted a more natural, lightweight foundation for day wear. I picked it up based on the positive reviews and the SPF coverage of this product. I fair skin and I purchased the shade terre-neuve light 0. It is not the perfect match for my skin - too pink (I am pretty neutral in tone). Also, I find it patchy on my nose even when trying over my various primers. I have recently replaced this product with IT CC+ full coverage cream in the shade Fair as it is a much better match in colour to my skin and applies smoothly on my skin.

About reviewer (39 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

a year ago

Just repurchased this product and it’s the first time I finish a tube of bb/cc or foundation ever. The coverage is light and natural and lasts all day. Love it!

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBlack

a year ago

This stuff is awesome even with my oily skin. Disclaimer - I have only used it during the winter months. It looks skin like while doing a decent job of camouflaging imperfections. I have it in Groenland but I think I can also wear St. Mortiz. I generally stay away from anything described as radiance since that usually equates to a hot, greasy mess on my oily tzone. I do get a bit shiny on my nose but no complaints. On my oily areas, It does wear off a bit as the day goes on. When I use Retin A, this product is my go to since flakes and dryness are not as noticeable as using a matte foundation. I currently pair it with Milani Matte Primer and Innisfree mineral loose powder.

About reviewer (193 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Fine

a year ago

I promised myself I would never purchase another BB/CC cream after having a bad experience with one. I am a big fan of powder, stick and cushion form foundations. I really dislike the feel of liquid foundations on my skin. During winter months powder doesn’t fair well on my skin so I started looking at BB creams as an ‘option’. After reading many reviews on this product I finally gave in! I haven’t regretted this purchase. I love that it’s a light weight, dries without feeling heavy or tacky and doesn’t oxidize. It’s definitely minimal in coverage but enough to even out my skin tone, the finish is a natural looking skin. Plays well with all my skincare products. The finish is semi matte on me. I’ve purchased a few of these and will continue to repurchase. I detect a ‘sunscreen’ scent which for me is tolerable. The only downfall is the typical Nars packaging, which marks easily with product. Not a big issue as I’m the only one who sees it... If you like lightweight foundation with an ‘au natural’ look, give this one a try.

About reviewer (248 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

2.0

a year ago

Wanted to like this, but could not. Thank goodness for Ulta where I returned 2 colors. I am fair, not porcelain, but I could not find a light color that didn't turn orange or go dark on me. i should have known since the testers at the store showed orange colored product in the cap area. I have combination skin. This is not full coverage, which I wanted, but it did accentuate my pores. Seemed to get oily/shiny by mid-day, and it's January. Would probably slide off my face during summer months. I did breakout a bit after use, but that could be coincidence. Packaging is nice and convenient, although the matte black does get cruddy after time with makeup smears. No one's hands are clean of makeup when handling this tube.

About reviewer (359 reviews)

Age56 & Over