NARS Cosmetics Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30

NARS Cosmetics Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30NARS TM in Finland compNARS TMPure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Was on the search for a less-oily alternative to Juice Beauty's CC Cream which I've been using for years - but which I've come to realize does leave a sheen on my skin which I then have to use LM's translucent powder over to try and mattify. Anyhow, I figured wouldn't it be great if I could skip the extra step in my routine and just find a less shiny alternative...? Enter Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer: exactly the same SPF, dewy medium coverage (bot not overly so) and sufficient moisture for my skin without applying one separately beforehand. It also wears very well (10 hours and still staying put!) and I only need a spot of concealer after this to be all set to go. However it is doesn't give the 'glow' I get with Juice Beauty, which is probably because that one is full of organic ingredients and brighteners. Once I remove Nars my skin looks slightly dull. Not a deal-breaker for me and will continue to use whilst remaining on the look-out for something better.

Selena x

~ My HG list ~

1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil
2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm
4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser
5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer
6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash
7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow)
8. Foot File/Callus/Heel Treatment - 'Microplane' - Colossal Pedicure Rasp Foot File
9. Moisturizer: ‘Antipodes' - Rejoice Light Day Cream
10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Absolutely love this! I was long time user of IT cosmetics but I wasn’t loving it anymore so I wanted to try something new. This tinted moisturizer has good coverage and a beautiful finish. It is on the dewy side but does not look greasy. I would say glowy for me. Will always repurchase

on 12/18/2018 4:43:00 PM

This is so bad I left work at 10:30am to go to Sephora to take it off and put something else on the first day I wore it.

My skin is NC15, slightly oily, and about average for sensitivity. This doesn’t moisturize at all—I wore it over regular moisturizer. My cheeks felt a little tight, but I thought it might go away after a couple hours. But they felt slightly tight and itchy until I took this off. Fortunately I only had a little redness that faded soon after removing it. Plus, after about 2 hours it looked awful on my cheeks—patchy and dry. It did look fine on my more oily t-zone, but it’s nothing special—it gives a little bit of coverage but doesn’t improve the overall appearance beyond that. For the price it should at least look better than $5 cover girl stuff. The only good thing I can say is that the palest color is a good match, not too orange like lots of TMs. But otherwise awful, it’s going back tomorrow.

on 12/14/2018 8:03:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

After years of looking for the perfect tinted moisturizer I finally found it. I have dry to combination skin and this tinted moisturizer makes my skin have a natural glow without looking oily. It has a creamy texture and it’s very light coverage. I dont like to wear foundation so this is perfect for evening out my skin and making it look healthy. I always keep a backup just in case.

on 9/2/2018 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I switched to this because of all the positive reviews but I’m so disappointed. I think this looks beautiful on the skin. It gives a nice, radiant glow but this breaks me out so badly. I never get cystic acne but it’s all over my face. I used this when I went to Europe for a couple weeks and my skin is worse than it has ever been. I’m currently using a topical to help with all the scarring and underlying bumps. I don’t even feel comfortable leaving my house without makeup bc my skin looks so bad. I wasn’t sure that this was the product that was breaking me out, but I tried it again a few days ago and I have FOUR new painful pimples forming. Sooo disappointed that this didn’t work for me :/

on 7/12/2018 6:18:00 AM

After looking for years for the perfect Tinted Moisturiser.........its over!
I am in love!
It is a none oily tinted cream therefore it is very creamy.
It s easy to apply.
Give me a none make up look
Sheer to light coverage
I have combo skin and it suits me well

on 5/30/2018 3:09:00 AM

This is great product. Unfortunately, the sales person at Sephora gave me the wrong colour for my complexion. It's much too light. But I like everything else about it. I just mix it with some darker foundation I have for the summer time and that solves the issue. I find this tinted moisturizer to have great colour payoff, good staying power and it has a buildable, medium coverage. It doesn't have a strong scent, but it does have some perfume. However, the scent doesn't linger. I put this on with a damp beauty blender and find that it goes on pretty flawlessly. Overall, I would buy this again, especially for the summer, but just not in the same shade.

on 5/11/2018 11:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is exactly what I hoped it would be - medium coverage, holds up all day even with walking commutes to work, easy to apply, doesn't break me out. I love it! I had been using Paula's Choice RESIST Super-Light Wrinkle Defense SPF 30, but I wanted a bit more coverage, and the PC is a more matte finish (and can be/look dying). The finish of the NARS is dewy, but I consider it pretty close to a skin-like finish (and I still wear a thin layer of normal moisturizer underneath that I could skip if I wanted). I wear the color Terre Neuve which is a great match for me, way better than the average drugstore fair colors.

on 4/19/2018 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have purchased this twice, and will continue to repurchase. I'm 48 yo, combo skin, no acne or acne marks, and this gives me a very polished/smooth look.. add some NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer under my eyes, and it looks flawless, not greasy, not cakey, and lasts a good amount of time with setting powder and setting spray. I like the packaging also. With summer coming soon it's already getting warm in Cali, and this will be my go to, along with Pixi skin tint, and TooFaced cocoa powder foundation, all these are good in the HEAT..Definitely recommend. ❣💄💋

I have to agree with one reviewer that this brad gave my face an acne I’ve never seen before . NARS ? More like scars ..
yet I also agree with the women who gave it a 5. It gives a natural dewy glow. Like if your pregnant & in love. But when you wash your face , you’ll reveal a teen who works at a pizza parlor.
Maybe it’s not for all skin types.
Really wish I could finish the bottle.