Laura Geller New York quench-n-tint

No Image

Water (Aqua, Eau), Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Mica, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Squalane, Magnesium Sulfate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Aluminum Dimyristate, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Nitrate, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, Iron Oxides (CI 77491/77492/77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

on 7/30/2018 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Great for dehydrated skin. Glad no spf in it since I am sensitive to many...colors range is small. I wear light, but also can use medium and it gives me a sunwashed glow. The few colors are forgiving. Love it!

on 6/28/2018 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I have to write a review for this. I recently picked this up at the Ulta 20% off sale. I have used her BB cream, but alas it was discontinued.... I think this is the replacement for it but it lacks spf. This is a lightweight beautifully radiant tinted moisturizer. I have been adding a little each day to my IPKN Moist and Firm BB cream. It gives that wonderful summer glow to my skin because I am so fair. I bought this in light and it is a great color. It has a lot of skin benefits too. The package states:
Features & Benefits:
Increases skin's hydration instantly.
Skin feels hydrated all day with locked-in moisture.
Skin glows with natural radiant beauty.
Envelops skin in a sheer wash of color.
Skin feels supple, healthy, and refreshed.
Key Ingredients:
Hyaluronic Acid: Hydrates skin, softens and minimizes fine, dry lines.
Water Encapsulation Technology: Gives skin an instant burst of hydration. Helps to hydrate and maintain healthy moisture for a dewy fresh look.
Marine Botanicals Droplets: Aids in skin restoration and regeneration. Boosts moisture retention and skin elasticity.
Flat Reflective Pigments: creates a soft focus effect and blurs minor imperfections for a shimmer-free, youthful-looking luminosity.
Olive Derived Squalene: Boosts cell regeneration and oxygenation. Softens and conditions skin. Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and age spots.
Caffeine Complex: Rapidly wakes up, refreshes, and restores radiance to tired skin. Supports micro circulation to give skin an energized, glowing look.

Top Rated Tinted Moisturizer