no images

price range

Reviews

from

2 years ago

What a complete waste of my time and money. I was so excited to get started as I wanted to look great for a date tomorrow night! The first strip didn't remove a single hair, so I thought maybe I applied it wrong. Read the directions again did the same thing... and nothing. Sure it may pull a few hairs out, but if I'm taking the time to wax, I want ALL of the hair removed. So I'm left with stubbly legs and a sticky residue that doesn't want to come off. Now facing more time consuming work than when I started. Obviously I'll be demanding my money back for this garbage. I'm so pissed right now!!????

Age36-43

SkinOther, Fair

HairRed

4 years ago

This product is a waste of money. It doesn't work at all, unless you need to remove peach fuzz on your face. Glad I got a rebate coupon with this, I want my dinero back.

About reviewer (106 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairOther, Curly, Fine

EyesBlue

4 years ago

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i totally broke out when i used these wax strips. and the breakout leaves a ugly scar. this product really sucks. Nair should just stick to the hair removal cream.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinSensitive, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

5 years ago

I really liked these, maybe it a different formulation here in the UK but they worked so much better than the veet ones I have used in the past. They removed over 90% of hair straight away, no fuss, no mess. All I did was gently wash my legs in warm water to soften the skin, then dryed my legs, warmed up the strips in my hands then applied as you normally would. My leg hairs were pretty darn long if I'm going to be honest. I hadn't shaved on over 2 weeks so they had plenty of hair ro grab onto! Then I used olive oil to work off any of the wax residue that migh have been hanging around, there wasn't much at all. They didn't irritate my skin, the redness went down in a matter of 10 mins. I've tried the facial wax strips too, they're also great. I would totally purchase these again and again. My local Dealz sells them for just 1.49, BARGAIN :)

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

5 years ago

This product is a waste of money it says that it removes short and long hair it removed a tiny tiny section of the longer hairs on my legs and left a stubble and then left a rash going up my legs which I have never experienced before Slough I have a had redness so I personally wouldn't recommend this product but it was quite cheap to buy so I can't be too annoyed but just to let anyone who was considering buying it what I thought. Also in no way am I trying to dis credit Nair as I have bought products from them before and have had incredible results.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesGray

5 years ago

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS PRODUCT. I've been purchasing ready-to-use wax strips for its mess-free, quick and easy hair removal process. I have used many brands over the years and this one was by far the worst I have ever tried. I was so disappointed with the results that it was enough to create an account and make this review. This review in particular is for the Nair Tahitian Blooms Ready-to-use Wax Strips for legs and body. Upon opening the product, all the wax strips were stuck together. This could be because of cheap thin plastic sheets that they use and excess wax that seeped from the sheets. Already I had sticky wax on my hands before I even began to use it. Further cons: -Impossible to pull the sheets apart. You will need a lot of patience, a magnifying glass to find a gap between the sheets and long nails for this. -Large patches of wax will be stuck on your skin after pulling the sheets off. Wax does not stick to sheet after pulling. -Only 2 post waxing wipes available per box. Be sure to have an oil based product on hand. Pro: -smells good Extremely frustrating to use. I was left with sticky hands and legs. I gave up after using 3 sheets. I will be throwing away this box and shaving the rest of my legs. Hope I saved someone from buying this horrible product.

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBlack

6 years ago

I've purchased these waxing strips (the underarm/bikini/face ones), in total, twice over the past couple of years. I was thoroughly disappointed both times. They worked alright initially, however, after letting the unused strips sit in the opened box for a couple weeks (when I say a "couple weeks" I really do only mean roughly two weeks), they seemed to loose their ...adhesive-ness What I mean by that is, when I went to peel them apart (after rubbing them between my hands) the wax wasn't sticky at all. I've never experienced this with any other brand of waxing strips before and it happened with each box I purchased. I ended up having to throw out 3/4 of a box of unused wax strips which I paid about $12 for. Not impressed.

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

6 years ago

So many mixed reviews. I was getting tired of paying for someone else to wax my brows, so decided to try these. They did a good job but the results don't last as long as getting a professional wax job. I watched a really good youtube video on how to do it (blow dryer, cutting the wax strip in a curve, etc) and it worked great. It did leave my eye area a little red and swollen but not like I couldn't go outside immed. after. I used the large strips for my legs. The area is too big and I'd have to use too many strips, so I'll stick with hair remover cream instead.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

6 years ago

Complete waste of money! Strips are nearly impossible to separate and once you apply the font even pull out longer hair. Won't ever buy again!

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBlond

from

8 years ago

I actually like these quite a bit. I've tried other wax products (strips and the kind you heat up in a little pot), and have found these to be the most effective. I recommend heating them up for a few seconds in the microwave, before you pull the strips apart. For those reviewers that said they had bumps after using them-- chances are you are having a normal reaction to the hair follicle being pulled out. This is normal and should subside after a couple of days. It will also get easier the more you wax. As far as the residue left behind-- yes, baby oil works great to remove it. Or any other kind of olive oil, coconut oil you may have around the house. Even oil based eye makeup remover. I recommend these.

Age25-29