Lumene Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover for Eyes and Lips

Lumene Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover for Eyes and Lips
Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover for Eyes and Lips

4.2

Water, Isohexadecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium Phosphate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Benzalkonium Chloride, Sodium Phosphate, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Tocopherol.

on 10/17/2016 3:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

+ Cruelty free
+ Removes waterproof makeup pretty effortlessly
+ Doesn't sting my eyes at all
+ Doesn't leave a sticky residue
+ No strong scent

- As far as drugstore prices go, it's a little up there

on 9/29/2016 6:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This eye makeup remover worked well for me. I wear liner on my top eyelid only, no mascara or shadow, and this worked well. I will not be repurchasing as I haven't been able to determine if the Lumene line is cruelty-free.

To Read all 88 Reviews, Login or Join

on 10/7/2015 11:09:00 AM

Another one of those eye makeup removers that is okey, but not good. I cant see why anyone would need to buy this, since its not working.

Cons:
Does not remove eye make up easily, I have to rub and use about 10 cottonballs with this on and still I gave up in the end and used my regular face wash which did the job of removing my mascara residues much much better.
It stings my eyes and dries my skin.
It is a cheap looking bottle.

Pros:
It is not expensive.

on 6/28/2015 6:00:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I purchased this thinking it would be a replacement for Lancome Bi-Facil or my frequent sub Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover. It doesn't seem to work as good. First Lancome or Neutrogena when you shake them mix the water and oil pretty nicely together. This one did not. You have to really shake it and the oil is mixed in large drops in the water. It seemed to slightly irritate my extremely sensitive eyes and just isn't as elegant of a formula as the two listed up above. I will be returning it as I didn't really like it at all. I should note that it did a decent job removing my eye makeup and that is why I gave it a 2.

on 8/10/2014 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is the make up remover I keep buying again and again. It hasn't irritated my sensitive skin and it moisturizes the skin around my eyes. It's not awfully expensive and I can easily buy it at any store, really. The old dependable.

on 3/2/2014 8:31:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

It does the job. I use it to remove waterproof mascara and brow gel.

My only complaint is that it can be harsh for those with sensitive skin. The first time I tried it I felt a slight burning sensation on my eyelids for a few seconds. When I woke up the next day my left eyelid was irritated and red. That only happened after my first use though. I've continued to use it and it hasn't happened again.

Overall an okay product because it does what its supposed to, but not really suitable for those of us with really sensitive eye areas. It's not likely that I'll buy this again.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Wow, what a godsend this is! I don't think I could ask for a better eye makeup remover.

There's not a single product I use this doesn't wipe away with ease, and I use a lot of waterproof or long-wearing formulas. I don't need to scrub my cotton ball around my eye trying to get every last bit like with other drugstore formulas (looking at you, Neutrogena). Not sure why so many people refer to Neutrogena as a dupe for Bi-Facil; It is nowhere near as easy to remove. Lumene is more like it. My favorite thing about this is it doesn't leave a greasy residue! That's the one thing I dislike most about Bi-Facil.
So considering it doesn't have that downside or high price, Lumene is perfection!

on 12/22/2013 11:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This comes in a large (4.2oz) plastic bottle. it lasts forever! It did a fairly good job of removing eye m/u- but I dont wear w/p 95% of the time. would say that you had to work at the mascara a bit, and it gets smeary. The most annoying and puzzling aspect of this is that it feels scratchy. I noticed another reviewer said she had a bad reaction to this as well. back to cheapy maybelline again

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Removes Covergirl waterproof mascaras.

Bi-facil dupe.

I've used both. Just saying.

EDIT: Equate eye makeup remover (neutrogena copy) IS $4 cheaper and SO MUCH BETTER. I'm a convert

Works great on waterproof mascara, low price and gentle on skin. Not greasy.